PDA

View Full Version : lost anklet in OTF

Devessi
04-22-2009, 11:59 AM
Kitsun suggested I post this here as well as on the officials, so.

I had an anklet stolen off of me last night by an Ithzir adept. It's got a long description involving silver wire and diamonds, so it's pretty distinctive and not able to be confused with regular crittergen loot. I put in a referral to see if it was sitting in the janitor's trashbin, and it is not, though they didn't tell me if it was in the hands of a player or not.

It's got enormous sentimental value to me, and if anyone happens to come across it, I'd very much like to get it back. I can be reached via PMs here or on AIM at LynnesOtherSN. Thanks. :x

Devessi
04-22-2009, 03:36 PM
And this has been found, somehow, thanks to Livn's persistence. Thanks to all those that helped me look for it.

Hecates
04-22-2009, 06:04 PM
so they can take Anything from your body when you die? :(

Kitsun
04-22-2009, 06:06 PM
Weapons and shields that are being held. They can rummage through your stuff for gems, magical trinkets and coins. Enchancives don't count unless maybe it's jewelry, not sure.

Hecates
04-22-2009, 09:44 PM
Weapons and shields that are being held. They can rummage through your stuff for gems, magical trinkets and coins. Enchancives don't count unless maybe it's jewelry, not sure.
they can rummage yes, and take from your hands, but they cant remove a sack/cloak type items

Kitsun
04-22-2009, 10:05 PM
Right, they don't take the container but they will remove items from those pockets.