PDA

View Full Version : Who's most annoying?

Captain Amby
07-18-2003, 11:35 PM
Who's the most annoying individual on these boards? And yes.. I included myself. I am annoying :D. I just think there's a few other good candidates. :lol:

Captain Amby
07-19-2003, 07:35 PM
LOL you're the one that looks like an idiot, Klaive. I wont answer your adolescent taunts because I don't think that they are worth my time.

imported_Kranar
07-19-2003, 08:06 PM
<< I wont answer your adolescent taunts because I don't think that they are worth my time. >>

But you just did...

Red Devil
07-19-2003, 09:06 PM
LOL, looks like its a tie between me and amby

Bobmuhthol
07-19-2003, 09:08 PM
I voted for Bobmuthol, whoever the hell that is.

Red Devil
07-19-2003, 09:09 PM
should've voted for the manhater, bob

Captain Amby
07-19-2003, 09:16 PM
Hehehehe I just told my boyfriend I was tied for most annoying. He laughed. Be glad he has to live with me and you dont :D

Bobmuhthol
07-19-2003, 09:17 PM
You like boys? EWWWWW.

Red Devil
07-19-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Captain Amby
Hehehehe I just told my boyfriend I was tied for most annoying. He laughed. Be glad he has to live with me and you dont :D

[Edited on 7-20-2003 by Red Devil]

Bobmuhthol
07-19-2003, 09:20 PM
Oh, come on, Red Devil. That was too mature and unwitty for you.

Red Devil
07-19-2003, 09:34 PM
i fixed it

[Edited on 7-20-2003 by Red Devil]

Captain Amby
07-19-2003, 10:56 PM
LOL he fixed it to a stick figure. Now that's mature! YAY!

Red Devil
07-19-2003, 10:58 PM
your a dumbass, bob said it was too mature and unwitty for me, so i changed it to something completely witty and immature, learn to read, kthx

Bobmuhthol
07-19-2003, 11:01 PM
Hahaha.

Bobmuhthol
07-19-2003, 11:02 PM
I mean.. erm.. don't talk that away about my friend, Red Devil!!!

Captain Amby
07-19-2003, 11:14 PM
RD needs a girlfriend. Too bad no woman would have him

Red Devil
07-19-2003, 11:41 PM
Insults start to lose sting when you use them everytime you get owned, read girls suck thread again

Captain Amby
07-20-2003, 04:14 PM
OoOoOo sooo spooky. Bad man RD talking to me. Please make him stop. He jest so scary.. so mean.. OooOOoOoooo

RD needs a new hobby other than hacking Bob's computer. Bob might have been the only somewhat friend you had on here.

Oh and I said I wouldnt reply to your thread anymore. So I havent and I wont.

ElvenRangeress
07-21-2003, 01:48 AM
You know its quite funny, someone like amby talking the way she does, she has no room to talk about anything or anyone at all! I mean considering the fact she's tried to kill herself three times because her accounts have been hacked, and actually wound up in the hospital on the second time, or the third if i remember correctly, because we used to be friends and you had a thing with talking OOC ... i just don't understand how your job is being a social worker, yet you tried to kill yourself over a 10 dollar game ... plus you had graysalin worried out of his mind, you had the poor guy following you around every where you went because you made him feel bad for you ... your a stuck up snob who insults anyone an everyone who bothers you in the slightest ways ... i think many will agree with me when i say its time you should lay off the game and regain your real life back, your going to be 32 or something soon, you've spent about 11 years on this game, if not more, and it wasn't an occasional i think i'll play for a few hours, it was a, i think i'll play all day, every day for 11 years. i'm sorry if this is harsh, but you need to chill out.

[Edited on 7-21-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Ben
07-21-2003, 01:51 AM

I wish he would stop laughing and start punching you in the throat.

Betheny
07-21-2003, 01:54 AM
Dude, I kinda like Red Devil. He's amusing.

Red Devil
07-21-2003, 01:54 AM
uhm, i didnt hack bobmuhthols computer, we both direct connected and started sending each other pictures, he put in about a megabytes worth of the dancing fat guy animated gif thing and sent it, and he ran out of RAM thus screwing up AIM, it was a joke

[Edited on 7-21-2003 by Red Devil]

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 02:04 AM
Shouldn't you be respecting your elders, Atheana? One period works, by the way. You don't need three of them. And you should start using capital letters to signify (is that even a word?) that you're beginning a sentence.

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:07 AM
Signify is a word. It means "smrt".

ElvenRangeress
07-21-2003, 02:08 AM
and i just confirmed the fact your who i'm speaking of kassy:

Captain Amby

Commoner

Posts 183
Registered 7-10-2003
Location NY

Mood: insane

Level: 2
MP: 61/66
HP: 45/50
EXP: 1372/1700
posted on 7-15-2003 at 01:12 PM

::laughs:: that's pretty funny Edaarin.

My first character I started in hrrm 1994 or 1995, when GS came to AOHell.

She was a giantwoman rogue by the name of Kassie. I later came back in the game, tried to get my name back but couldnt 'cause someone took it. So then I took Kassy. I later met the girl who took the name "Kassie" and she told me that the reason why she took *that* name was because "Kassy" her original character's name, was taken. LOL.. it was pretty funny at the time. I called her my mirror twin.

My ex boyfriend outta realms demoniced Kassy, along with everyone else I had (by the way his name is ZODAC in here.. if he ever comes back *stay away* he's crazy) So I started over.. I wont let some asshole like that defeat me. ::Grins:: I'm happier now, than I was then. I think that's the best revenge of all.

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:10 AM
I think maybe you guys ought to start your own thread instead of invading others with this arguement.

Just a thought... I dunno if airing your dirty laundry in a public manner is going to make anyone happy except the people that get off on conflict and gossip.

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 02:11 AM
OMFG! HOly ccrap!!! HOT DAMN!!!!

You took a post, and re-posted it. I can do that too.

------------------------------------------------------------------

ElvenRangeress

Peasant

Posts 31
Registered 7-1-2003
Member Is Online

Mood: condescendingly amused

Level: 1
MP: 10/33
HP: 7/25
EXP: 35/400
posted on 7-21-2003 at 02:08 AM

and i just confirmed the fact your who i'm speaking of kassy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I JUST PROVED YOU'RE STUPID.

ElvenRangeress
07-21-2003, 02:11 AM
bob ... using capitals isn't really my goal right now, my goal is to make this witch realize she's been framed after telling me 100 times she's not kassy... you can find this thread on i believe it was ... what prof was your character when you first started, something like that, just type amby in the search and look it up.

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:12 AM
Bob's brain is like a gelatinous glob of smegma, holy and chunky and full of cottage cheesy goodness.

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 02:14 AM
<<my goal is to make this witch realize she's been framed after telling me 100 times she's not kassy>>

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Do you know what being framed is?

[Edited on 7-21-2003 by Bobmuhthol]

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:18 AM
I think what she's saying is, she set Amby up for a fall, because Amby denied being this character to her, and now she's found proof that Amby is lying.

Or something.

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 02:19 AM
I edited it out the second after I posted it. You can die now.

ElvenRangeress
07-21-2003, 02:20 AM
Exactly.

Bobmuhthol
Nice deleting of the post.

ElvenRangeress
i love you too bob ;)

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:25 AM
If I have to go outside and drag the hose in here and hose down my computer... someone's going to get fire ants in their undies.

Ben
07-21-2003, 02:26 AM
Where is SARS when you need it?

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:28 AM
Screw SARS, where's Hussein.

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 02:28 AM
Where's my uber hacking program?!?!?!

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:31 AM
You mean the fat dancing man one?

Dude... is he sweaty?

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 02:32 AM
I still want to know what fat dancing man I sent. This is confusing me...

Ben
07-21-2003, 02:34 AM
I doubt it outdid this!

[Edited on 7-21-2003 by Ben]

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:37 AM
I dunno, I heard something about a fat man dancing, my mind fixates.

ElvenRangeress
07-21-2003, 02:53 AM
ok ben that is just, uh, really scarey..

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 02:57 AM
LMAO. Ben is DAH BOMB.

ElvenRangeress
07-21-2003, 02:59 AM
Hahahaha, now thats funny ..

Betheny
07-21-2003, 02:59 AM
Kitty!

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 03:07 AM
This must be you.

Betheny
07-21-2003, 03:22 AM
If I say yes, is someone going to post a poll about how much of a bitch I am?

Bobmuhthol
07-21-2003, 03:24 AM
Of course.

Ben
07-21-2003, 05:37 AM
I like kitties too.

Halfsilver
07-21-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
Bob's brain is like a gelatinous glob of smegma, holy and chunky and full of cottage cheesy goodness.

eww that's gross, Maimara.

-grays

Drew2
07-24-2003, 07:01 AM
You know.. I used to think Bobmuhthol was a sad, dense teenager with nothing better to do than spread his meaningless ramble to anyone who would take time to read his posts. I have come to discover, however, that he is, in fact, amusing (to an extent).

However, Ben on the other hand... has proven several times to be unable to form coherent, orginial thoughts. And most of his posts consist of 2-3 words, which may aptly discribe the extent of his grasp of the english lexicon.

Anyways... I've now deposited my 2 cents.

And Red Devil is the most annoying. That creature in his graphic looks at me funny.

Betheny
07-24-2003, 07:14 AM
Okay that is one damn cute cat.

longshot
07-24-2003, 11:42 AM
Harr! Amby sucketh the mostest...

Ben
07-24-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
You know.. I used to think Bobmuhthol was a sad, dense teenager with nothing better to do than spread his meaningless ramble to anyone who would take time to read his posts. I have come to discover, however, that he is, in fact, amusing (to an extent).

However, Ben on the other hand... has proven several times to be unable to form coherent, orginial thoughts. And most of his posts consist of 2-3 words, which may aptly discribe the extent of his grasp of the english lexicon.

Anyways... I've now deposited my 2 cents.

And Red Devil is the most annoying. That creature in his graphic looks at me funny.

I'll stab you.

Tsa`ah
07-24-2003, 05:01 PM
I refuse to vote since there isn't an "all of the above equally" option. That, and you left off a few too many names.

Captain Amby
07-24-2003, 08:29 PM
I sucketh da mosteth! YAYNESS! I'ma da winner! WOoooOot! GO me go Me!

Weedmage Princess
07-25-2003, 11:09 AM
I couldn't vote. I can still find something good (usually amusement) out of atleast some of the posts the people in the poll make.

[Edited on 7-25-2003 by Weedmage Princess]

ElvenRangeress
07-26-2003, 01:06 AM
well at least i have 14 people who agree with me that amby's annoying

Bobmuhthol
07-26-2003, 01:07 AM
You don't count twice. 13 people agree.

longshot
07-26-2003, 01:23 AM
Why the hell would you stay in character (whatever stupid ass character she's is trying to be) on a message board?

It's really, really annoying.

I find Klaive hilarious. I also think Bob is funny.

Amby, you seem to revel in it, so I'll tell you again.

You suck!

Drew2
07-26-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by longshot
Why the hell would you stay in character (whatever stupid ass character she's is trying to be) on a message board?

It's really, really annoying.

I find Klaive hilarious. I also think Bob is funny.

Amby, you seem to revel in it, so I'll tell you again.

You suck!

Disarm the scarab from your ass, please. She's leaving the game, and most likely the boards. Get over yourself and her.

kthx.

CrystalTears
07-26-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Tayre
[Disarm the scarab from your ass, please. She's leaving the game, and most likely the boards. Get over yourself and her.

kthx.

And why is that, since you seem to be her rep now? And if it has anything at all to do with the discussions that have been going on here, then she's being ridiculous, since she was standing so firm on her belief that she can do whatever she wants and doesn't care what anyone else thinks since she was having fun. It's not our fault that she couldn't admit that she was doing something wrong. But if that's how she wants to be, then I hope she finds something fun that doesn't cause conflicts with other characters and she can play that hairball just dandy. :D

[Edited on 7/26/2003 by CrystalTears]

Captain Amby
07-26-2003, 02:45 PM
I'm not leaving the boards. But thanks to all of you, I *am* leaving GS. Tayre's my friend, and has been for years. And Atheana, thanks for having all yer friends vote for me :D. I'm just tired of *strangers* in gs now, making fun of my kobold. Not knowing if I can RP or not. And so she's going back to her village to live in the fortress with her kobold archmage.

Scott
07-26-2003, 03:10 PM
I'm not leaving the boards. But thanks to all of you, I *am* leaving GS. Tayre's my friend, and has been for years. And Atheana, thanks for having all yer friends vote for me :D. I'm just tired of *strangers* in gs now, making fun of my kobold. Not knowing if I can RP or not. And so she's going back to her village to live in the fortress with her kobold archmage.

I think you mean she's back at the Shire with Froddo and Sam.

Captain Amby
07-26-2003, 03:48 PM
shut the fuck up. Amby's a half dwarf. I cancelled all my GS accounts. and I'm tired of listening to all of your negative comments. I cant even say that I'm leaving the lands without some asshole making fun of me for it.

[Edited on 7-26-2003 by Captain Amby]

Scott
07-26-2003, 03:59 PM
After all your cursing at other people, you expect me to sympathize with you about you deleting your account? You wanted to curse at others and then when your little HALFLING retires, everyone is suppose to say "I'm sorry." No thanks. Cry to other people who might care, because I don't.

Skirmisher
07-26-2003, 05:00 PM

And people wonder why not everyone is in such a rush to use their pc names here.

Some incredibly immature people will do anything they can to make others lives difficult just to get a tiny feeling of power.

Amby, if you like to roleplay a certain way, are consistant and not looking to be different just to be disruptive than go for it. Resurrect that account and play as you wish.

Life is too short to let others decide how you will live.

Ilvane
07-26-2003, 05:10 PM
[Some incredibly immature people will do anything they can to make others lives difficult just to get a tiny feeling of power.]

Yep, exactly.

For what it's worth, I enjoyed Pattie as a character once I had seen her in action. It's easy to judge a character by description if you haven't seen them in the game and just hear she's a kobold. She was great.

Amby, who cares what people think of you. If they don't like you, so be it.;)

And all of you who take what is said on this board and use it in the game--well, grow up and learn to separate reality from the game..

-A

CrystalTears
07-26-2003, 05:21 PM
Yeah it's our fault she's not playing anymore. :rolleyes: Sorry I just don't have sympathy for that. No one told her to not play her halfling as though she were a kobold. Just not to insist that she is actually one and not a halfling at all. But whatever. I stand by what I said and I feel no remorse for her thin skin of not being able to take criticism. <shrugs>

Skirmisher
07-26-2003, 05:35 PM
Crystal, I doubt seriously it is you or your comments prompting her decision to leave. Your criticism tends to be contructive.

I'm sure you would not try to suggest that all the criticism aimed at her here or in the lands was quite the same.

Yes, I wish she would let it roll off her back more, but lets do point fingers in the proper direction at least.

Hell, at least she was *trying* to roleplay which is better than the majority of people in gemstone.

GS4Gurl
07-26-2003, 06:56 PM
She isn't really leaving. Yah right. No one ever REALLY leaves GS for good.

They either: A. Say they are leaving and just reroll and rename their characters and start over. OR B. Come back at a later time.

For example: Lots of people like Jenisi, Oceanette, Misery, Marietta, Lally, build up some type of bad reputation and find they cant deal with it anymore. So they "announce" to everyone that they "are leaving GS" when a few weeks later you find out they only rerolled and renamed themselves. Jenisi was Mariette, Jamni, Laney. Marietta used to be Starlette, Lally is now Razzinesomething or other she hangs out at the treehouse. I dont remember Miserys new characters name, Oceanette used to be Cliche and a few others.... etc, etc.
And those are just the ones I know of.

:D

imported_Kranar
07-26-2003, 07:26 PM
<< Crystal, I doubt seriously it is you or your comments prompting her decision to leave. >>

According to Captain Amby herself, CrystalTears is correct.

Skirmisher
07-26-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Kranar
<< Crystal, I doubt seriously it is you or your comments prompting her decision to leave. >>

According to Captain Amby herself, CrystalTears is correct.

I didnt see Amby single Crystal out in any manner and I don't think you will dissagree with me in what I said about Crystals criticism generally tending to be of a more contructive manner than the flat out insults flung by some of our other posters.

Halfsilver
07-27-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
She isn't really leaving. Yah right. No one ever REALLY leaves GS for good.

so true...especially in this case.
Amby has been around in some form or another for years.
She won't leave.

and that cry for attention is pathetic, by the way.... 'i'm leaving gemstone because people i don't know made fun of me on player's corner.'

join the freakin' club.

damn, what a whiner.

-grays
:barf::barf: <---barfing smileys.

imported_Kranar
07-27-2003, 12:38 AM
<< I didnt see Amby single Crystal out in any manner >>

I just read that Captain Amby left Gemstone, and according to her, (she is a primary source):

"But thanks to all of you, I *am* leaving GS."

After that I read the following by CrystalTears:

"Yeah it's our fault she's not playing anymore."

CrystalTears is therefore refering to the primary source. I then proceeded to read the following:

"Crystal, I doubt seriously it is you or your comments prompting her decision to leave."

At which point I responded by saying that what CrystalTears stated, is a direct reference to the primary source, Captain Amby, and therefore must be accepted to be true.

I think the point she was making was, and the point I'm reading by several people here is, that leaving simply because people have no reasonable desire to accept your controversial method of roleplaying is not one that carries much weight. Leaving for that reason probably won't last very long either. Therefore no sympathy nor any understanding should be expected. Why show sympathy or understanding to someone who's leaving when you have strong reason to believe they're coming back anyways? Or show understanding to someone who's leaving for an absurd reason?

Captain Amby seems to understand this, and her response to it is that she doesn't give a damn what we think about her reasons for leaving. We can screw ourselves because this is her decision to make and none of our God damn business.

Issue seems to be as clear as mud as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes you have to blunt to get your point across. Being nice is good sometimes when trying to criticize someone, but sometimes it can be a bad thing and better to get directly to the point in a raw, blunt manner.

[Edited on 7-27-2003 by Kranar]

Halfsilver
07-27-2003, 12:57 AM
gah...who cares?

why waste thought on why this thread is?

you're all crazy!

:yawn:

ElvenRangeress
07-27-2003, 01:50 AM
(http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=168&page=10)

Ok read that link above, here Amby claims to be a mental health worker, and is actually giving advice to some girl named Gracy. Riiiight. :lol: Anways ..

Search for Captain Amby, and you'll see every post is cutting others down .. and then we move to her saying that no matter what anyone says, she'll have a great time playing her kobold character. Where did that attitude go? Now she's stopping her gs account? Forgive me I mean, "accounts". And why is she doing it? Because people are insulting her halfling/kobold character. I realize I get upset occasionally when someone messes with me, but I don't leave gemstone over some message board! Its a game. Period end of story.

To: Amby - No one is attempting to hurt your feelings, they are simply saying having a halfling character, and making it a kobold isn't roleplaying, nor is it going by the rules of gs. A kobold is ugly and a halfling is actually kind of cute in my opinion, now if you get a mask and had your halfling running around town pretending to be a kobold is one thing, but saying it actually is a kobold a totally different thing. Just calm down and enjoy the *game*, don't bring what one says about your character to real life. You'll be much more happier. I promise.

-atheana

can't we all just get along!?

imported_Kranar
07-27-2003, 01:54 AM
There is a way to actually roleplay a kobold.

One time a GM gave me an item that when I wore, transformed me into a critter. Not a real critter, but when someone looked at me, they would see the exact same description as if they examined the actual critter.

I think I became a polar bear once I wore it. And you type LOOK KRANAR and it would give out the full and long description.

It was pretty cool, and if you had that item Amby, and it turned you into a kobold, then I would accept you as being a legitimate kobold.

Back
07-27-2003, 01:57 AM
~~Sex is like air. You realize how much you miss it when yer not getting any.~~

This is my favorite quote out of all I've seen on these boards.

longshot
07-27-2003, 05:54 AM
This is clearly my fault.

The "you suck" must have pushed her over the edge.

I'm so sorry:barf:

imported_Kranar
07-27-2003, 02:00 PM
<< Who are we to criticize someone else's personal vision especially when it isn't hurting us or really affecting us in any way? >>

I roleplay a giantman who flies on a horse. People like CrystalTears make fun of me for it, but I will continue to roleplay my horse flying giantman.

CrystalTears
07-27-2003, 04:29 PM
I'll remember to duck when you fly into a room then. :D

By the way, I really never was telling her how or what to roleplay. I've never run into this character so no, she never affected my roleplay. However, I have run into several characters who have done similar things in the name of roleplaying. I've said nothing in game and all my girl has done is roll her eyes, pat on her head and just smile as if to say they were a small fry short of a happy meal. Meanwhile, these people choose to whisper to me to accept their roleplay because there's nothing wrong with it and to go along with it. So who's telling who how to roleplay?

Perhaps Amby isn't the sort to whisper to someone like that, and I've known people like that as well, and the banter back and forth between characters of my telling them that they're not a fairie and really a sylvan elf and then saying I'm wrong is not fun for me either.

Either way, I've swallowed my real feelings, shrug and move on in the game and not let it affect me. Perhaps the real reason I wanted her to understand the difference is so that other players who do similar things in the game also realize that this sort of thing bothers players and they are decent to not mention anything in the game, and perhaps they will alter the way they roleplay. I want to prevent this behavior in the future and I don't think I'm asking a lot that people at least stick to the race they chose. Play ANYTHING you want, I honestly don't care, I'm happy when people roleplay at all, but at least stick with the mechanics of what you can and can't do for the enjoyment of everyone.

[Edited on 7/27/2003 by CrystalTears]

ElvenRangeress
07-27-2003, 08:46 PM
its not the fact she's roleplaying a kobold, its the fact she claims to be leaving gemstone because a few people ganged up on her on a message board .. that is just insane ... fits her mood perfect though, so ..

CrystalTears
07-27-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by ElanthianSiren
I dunno if you'd agree with this though Crystal, since you mentioned, I think in another thread, that dramatic RP disgusts you (burnt villages etc). Might be wrong. I dunno. All I know is that I'd personall have fun with a storyline like that, but I can't speak for another player.

As I've said before, the only RP that bugs me is stuff that does against the rules and mechanics of the game, like trying to play another race, tails to wag, wings to fly, brooms to fly, and things to that effect. I have nothing against storylines, albeit maybe what I had said once about not liking the same type of backgrounds like dead parents, raped parents, running away from their burnt village, but that doesn't mean that they can't roleplay that out. I was just saying that I was tired of hearing the same histories over and over again. I'm in denial that one town can hold so many burnt/raped/homeless victims. And I didn't say disgust, just saying they're overdone, IMO, but I know that unique backgrounds are difficult to have so I keep quiet and only say something on message boards when the conversation arises. My bad for being human with quirks. <shrugs>

Er.. I've spent way more time on this subject than I should have, and I apologize for going on and on about it. It's just a subject that's always been a pet peeve of mine so I never know when to shut up and drop it. :D

ElvenRangeress
07-27-2003, 11:17 PM
because i'm an evil person, muhahahahha. :moon:

and i think you sticking up for her is rather funny, because *i* have my own issues with her, which doesn't include kobolds

and if i were you i would read WHY they started attacking her :drunk:

[Edited on 7-28-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Skirmisher
07-28-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by ElanthianSiren
etc.

I see -- you started picking on Amby's player because of things said between her and others on the boards. This led you to blatantly smear her ooc character on the boards with things unrelated to her topic. Read- which poster is most annoying; not "what has my past behavior in gemstone been like and how has it affected me ooc." Telling people to screw off when one comes to harass you personally then several join in isn't an uncommon reaction, however childish.

This then led to critique of her ic character etc etc defense etc etc. So exactly where were you going with insinuating that I didn't know why you were attacking another poster? As GS4Gurl already pointed out, if we dug into your closet, we would find some ghosts too.

-Melissa [/quote]

Elvenrangeress, it's ironic that you would start on this as you surely have more than a few who are willing to speak about your shortcomings.

I have had two people complain to me personally about you, IC and OOC.

One would think that someone who has such a fan club as yourself would be somehow more empathic to others when they are the ones on the receiving end of such criticism.

Scott
07-28-2003, 12:50 AM
I'm not sure why everyone lets people get to them. If people bothered me all the time, I would not quit GS. I'm having fun doing whatever I'm doing, no matter what people say/do is going to change that.

ElvenRangeress
07-28-2003, 01:29 AM
no actually i dislike her because she tried to make my real life boyfriend leave me, because she said she was going to kill herself if he didn't, when they were close friends, she literally has problems

ElvenRangeress
07-28-2003, 01:32 AM
i'm sure i have enemies in game, i don't know any of the ooc, so i doubt that's anyone complains about me in that specific category. but who are you to tell me how i should act? but even if people do insult me, i'm not going to go and kill myself over it, nor am i going to quit a game i enjoy playing.

and who are you two, to gang up on *me*, your saying how wrong it is, well what in heck do you think your doing? i didn't say anything wrong, i spoke the truth, why? because i've ignored her for a year, everything has been great, then all of a sudden she starts to insult me on another thread, i'll provide it for you if needed. why can't she stick up for herself? she can dish it out but she can't take it without you two helping her? your going to post to my reply with basically the same thing you've already posted, i don't need you to sit there typing out this long thing about how i shouldn't do this or that, and that people are disrespecting me in game and in real life ... but regardless of you doing this or not, i'm still not going to kill myself nor leave the game.

ElvenRangeress
07-28-2003, 01:36 AM
(whispers) taste the rainbow

Ben
07-28-2003, 06:13 AM
You all need beatdowns.

Skirmisher
07-28-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
i'm sure i have enemies in game, i don't know any of the ooc, so i doubt that's anyone complains about me in that specific category. but who are you to tell me how i should act?

and who are you two, to gang up on *me*, your saying how wrong it is, well what in heck do you think your doing

... but regardless of you doing this or not, i'm still not going to kill myself nor leave the game.

It's no huge drama there E Ranger. And not enemies, simply critics. We all have them I'm sure, but some of yours are more vociferous than others. I assure you I am not trying to "team up" on you, or wanting you to leave by any means but rather hoping you will reexamine your own intentions and actions.

and if Ben thinks we all need a beat down we gotta be doing something right.:smilegrin:

Halfsilver
07-28-2003, 01:44 PM
i take it from the removal of my post, that i wasn't far from the mark, eh?

haha.

and like i said in my last post, that was so rudely deleted... :sniffle:

if we're only getting 'vociferous' complaints from two people, we got alot of damn work to do. :smilegrin:

-grays

ElvenRangeress
07-28-2003, 10:00 PM
well gossip is just talk, i've had quite a few people be rude to me from gossip, and when they got to know me they apologized for being rude.

Captain Amby
07-28-2003, 10:36 PM
I've had it with all of you, especially Atheana. You and I know Atheana, the problems we had in the past. But let me clarify: never have I threatened to kill myself over your boyfriend. If you want to tell some truth, why dont you explain how my character was your boyfriend's mother and how he asked me to adopt you. Then he adopted you. Then he got engaged to you. Really.. you need to clear things up. And there are so many witnesses to this. So don't even try to say it didn't happen.
As for people who have trash talked me on these boards for how I am personally (you know who you are) than for how I RP my character, your attitudes have ensured that I do not care to associate with your characters in Gemstone III. Rest assured, those that know me well. Know that I am gone. I don't need your paranoid thoughts of 'oh she must be here as someone else' I know I'm not. Nor care to be.
I have a great many other projects to keep me going, including website design ooh and yes Atheana.. I placed you on my "Do not date this Loser" list for my gemstone page. I'd give you the link to them, but I dont want my comment box or email spammed. Now granted, I might be sensitive. But a person can take only so much criticism from so many sides. It's really too bad some of you didnt get to know me in game. I'm actually fun to be around and loved RPing whoever I was. For my own good, I wont read anymore comments on these boards. They've destroyed many of my days. And I like to remain positive.
So blessed be and may you all have fun in your game.
To those that were and will remain my friends. Thanks for being there.
~J.

i remember halloween
07-28-2003, 10:50 PM
I think everyone needs to take a step back and consider exactly over what everyone is fighting. Pretty pathetic.

Bobmuhthol
07-28-2003, 11:00 PM
<<But let me clarify: never have I threatened to kill myself over your boyfriend.>>

Please kill yourself. Because I told you to.

ElvenRangeress
07-29-2003, 01:51 AM
i wasn't going to reply because there is really no reason to, but i decided to. i'm glad you can sit there acting like i'm a liar and that i didn't try to befriend you, that's not true, i disowned you as a friend when you sat my current husband down and whispered to him that you'll stand by him while he tells me off, that hurt that you were so jealous you had to do that. i dono if you had a thing for grays or not, but june no matter what it was, it was going way to far. why did you try to force him to tell me he doesn't wanna be with my no more? do you know how hurt i was by that? you know what? screw you, God knows the truth and so do I, and graysalin, and the old monotoli/new ranzir, he read the log to me when i called when he got back from your house, you know that time when he left early because there was a *family emergancy* i hope you didn't believe that. that guy screwed up then, and i actually felt bad for you, but i can't get close to someone who treated me the way you did, but i ignored you for a year, and then you start insulting me on another board, so i started my crap too. you want to start crap, learn to accept the fact its going to come right back at ya.

ps- why would i care you placed me on a do not date this loser list? i'm dating graysalin in game and in real life :moon:

[Edited on 7-29-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

Halfsilver
07-29-2003, 01:57 AM
hahahaha!

now she quit the boards.

riiight. i'll believe that when i see it.

hey bob, it's time for us to find someone else to harass into quitting the game.
ROFL!

-grays

Skirmisher
07-29-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Halfsilver
hahahaha!

now she quit the boards.

riiight. i'll believe that when i see it.

hey bob, it's time for us to find someone else to harass into quitting the game.
ROFL!

-grays

Weak.

Please grow up.

imported_Kranar
07-30-2003, 02:24 AM
Explanations are provided via U2U.

U2U is located at the top right sector of the webpage.

[Edited on 7-30-2003 by Kranar]

Halfsilver
07-30-2003, 02:34 AM
that's all i ask, Kranar.
my thanks.

in retrospect, i did sound like a moron... my apologies...i'll be a little more tactful with my insults in the future.
(thanks to sintik for pointing this out...hehe)

- grays

[Edited on 7-30-2003 by Halfsilver]

Scott
07-30-2003, 05:13 PM
Yeah, if your going to insult someone, do it right. :P

IorakeWarhammer
01-21-2011, 09:46 PM
bump

i vote for warriorbird

Showal
01-21-2011, 10:28 PM
what do you search for? You pull up the dumbest threads from ages ago.

BigWorm
01-21-2011, 10:49 PM
what do you search for? You pull up the dumbest threads from ages ago.

Search doesn't even return results older than last year anymore. He found this bullshit by hand.

Androidpk
01-21-2011, 10:55 PM
I was going to say something but BigWorms avatar is too damn distracting.

Paradii
01-22-2011, 12:02 AM
So... after reading the first page, I have one question....How old was Bob in 2003?

Androidpk
01-22-2011, 12:27 AM
So... after reading the first page, I have one question....How old was Bob in 2003?

His mom was still breastfeeding him if that answers your question.

Bobmuhthol
01-22-2011, 12:39 AM
I turned 13 two weeks before this thread was made.

You heard me.

4a6c1
01-22-2011, 06:07 AM
Shouldn't you be respecting your elders, Atheana? One period works, by the way. You don't need three of them. And you should start using capital letters to signify (is that even a word?) that you're beginning a sentence.

:heart:

subzero
01-22-2011, 07:55 AM
:die:

Paradii
01-22-2011, 10:47 AM

You heard me.

That's pretty awesome.

DCSL
01-22-2011, 01:33 PM

You heard me.

Whenever I think of how cute you look on Facebook or how sometimes you look like Jesus, I remember how old you were when I first ran across you and then I feel embarrassed.

Bobmuhthol
01-22-2011, 02:27 PM
There's nothing to be embarrassed about, love. Seven years of crushing on you have been the best seven years of my life.

IorakeWarhammer
01-22-2011, 03:10 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWW :)

AtheanaEzabella
02-10-2011, 03:48 AM
:heart:
Oh wow. After like 7 years people still talk about me? Guys I was like 14 years old and quit gs at 17, I'm 24 now. Really, people do grow up. :P

Drew
02-10-2011, 03:52 AM
Oh wow. After like 7 years people still talk about me? Guys I was like 14 years old and quit gs at 17, I'm 24 now. Really, people do grow up. :P

show tits

AtheanaEzabella
02-10-2011, 03:58 AM
You first. ;)

DCSL
02-10-2011, 04:06 AM

That's one of those things that has to be seen to be believed. We have many immature 24-year-olds (and older) here so age isn't really an expression of maturity.

Welcome back, though. May you prove as entertaining as you used to be.

AtheanaEzabella
02-10-2011, 04:11 AM
I must of been something! So many years down the line and my name is still brought up. Just kind of in shock that a 14 year old can leave such a mark on everyone. Well, thanks for the welcome back. ;)

Delias
02-10-2011, 05:08 AM
That's one of those things that has to be seen to be believed. We have many immature 24-year-olds (and older) here so age isn't really an expression of maturity.

Welcome back, though. May you prove as entertaining as you used to be.

Damnit wench, I'm 28.

DCSL
02-10-2011, 07:24 AM
Damnit wench, I'm 28.

I covered us with the "(and older)"!

Delias
02-10-2011, 07:39 AM
I covered us with the "(and older)"!

Sexcellent.

RichardCranium
02-10-2011, 07:55 AM
I must of been something! So many years down the line and my name is still brought up. Just kind of in shock that a 14 year old can leave such a mark on everyone. Well, thanks for the welcome back. ;)

Your reading comprehension still sucks shit. This thread is seven years old before the bump.

Asha
02-10-2011, 08:43 AM
show tits

Eeeee I don't know about that.

IorakeWarhammer
02-10-2011, 09:01 AM
epic bump!

RichardCranium
02-10-2011, 09:09 AM
epic tard!

qft

AtheanaEzabella
02-10-2011, 02:08 PM
Oh I am quite aware of when this thread was created. I was referring to the message posted by RojoDisco a few posts up quoting something with my name in it. That was on the 22nd. Just thought it was funny after so long, I'm still being brought up. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

diethx
02-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Oh I am quite aware of when this thread was created. I was referring to the message posted by RojoDisco a few posts up quoting something with my name in it. That was on the 22nd. Just thought it was funny after so long, I'm still being brought up. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Pretty sure that was more about Bob than it was about you.

AtheanaEzabella
02-10-2011, 02:14 PM
I suppose you're right.

Sweets
02-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Were you searching the boards for your name?

Admit it.

You totally were.

4a6c1
02-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Pretty sure that was more about Bob than it was about you.

This. I was like awww, Bob was hilarious and adorkable and grew up on the PC.

AtheanaEzabella
02-11-2011, 02:12 AM
Were you searching the boards for your name?

Admit it.

You totally were.

Haha! Yes I did. :yes2: