PDA

View Full Version : Selling It All Sale

Drevihyin
04-20-2009, 05:57 PM
Im selling off the following equipment for cash only. This auction will go once, twice, three times and sold.

eahnor-banded armor

- Thin bands of eahnor have been carefully inlaid into the rigid leather of this finely crafted set of armor. The bands run two fingers' width apart along the length of the arms and legs, stopping at the wrists and the ankles. Between many of the bands can be seen what appear to be deep fang and long claw marks, serving as multiple testaments to the many battles this armor has seen. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph

Your careful inspection of some venerable eahnor-banded armor allows you to conclude that it is rigid leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head
+17 enchant
weighs 13 pounds
Heavily padded against critical blows
incredibly resistant to fiery attacks, moderately vulnerable to corrosive attacks, and very resistant to natural attacks. (fire resistance is temporary I believe)

BO $200 sold on BO

some faenor brigandine armor

Your careful inspection of some faenor brigandine armor allows you to conclude that it is rigid leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

weighs 13 pounds
+35 enchant

BO $100 sold on BO

some segmented cobalt shell brigandine

Your careful inspection of some segmented cobalt shell brigandine allows you to conclude that it is rigid leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head

weighs 13 pounds
+35 enchant
slightly resistant to slashing attacks and moderately resistant to puncturing attacks.

BO $200 sold on BO

a veniom-bound rolaren tower shield

Your careful inspection of a veniom-bound rolaren tower shield allows you to conclude that it is a medium shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand

weighs 6 pounds
+40 enchant

BO $125 sold on BO

some bagpipes with polished maoral chanters and a velvet-covered bladder

The bagpipes's chanters have been carved of dark polished maoral, and the bladder covered in deep red velvet. Embroidered across the velvet are tiny glittering golden fangs

Call Familiar Instrument

a watchful amber-eyed wolf - The wolf appears to be a magnificent specimen of his kind. A barely perceptible aura encompasses him and a distinct look of intelligence fills his glittering eyes.

The sex has been set to neutral and to my knowledge its a permanent change unless you know some one.

Pulled to account takeover

Delivery to Icemule and Four Winds only. These prices may be to high or to low truthfully it doesnt matter to me at this point. Anything not sold will be lumped into a character sale later this week.

Paypal only PM or IM drevihyin

Drevihyin

AestheticDeath
04-20-2009, 06:10 PM
say what? whats the sex part on the bagpipes?

Drevihyin
04-20-2009, 06:17 PM
When familiar instruments were introduced they have a code where the sex of the familiar can be changed one time only to: male, female or neutral.
This instrument was set prior to my ownership and its doubtful it can be changed unless your in that special group (if there is such a thing).

Durgrimst
04-20-2009, 06:23 PM
Are the bagpipes considered a 'mastercrafted' instrument?

Amaron
04-20-2009, 06:25 PM
no familiar instruments were released as masters.

Durgrimst
04-20-2009, 06:27 PM
Damn, that is lame.

Drevihyin
04-21-2009, 08:00 PM
updated with bids

Drevihyin
04-21-2009, 09:57 PM
shield and faenor brigandine sold

TheLastShamurai
04-21-2009, 10:21 PM
Damn, that is lame.

But you can upgrade them at the CCF.

AKOE!
04-22-2009, 09:22 AM
faenor brigandine sold

I'll cry later :(

Drevihyin
04-22-2009, 03:45 PM
cobolt brigandine sold

Drevihyin
04-23-2009, 11:52 AM
eahnor-banded armor sold Familiar Instrument will be pulled this evening if no bids and lumped in with an account takeover sale

Inspire
04-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Someone bid on the instrument! I'll pay silvers for it!

Drevihyin
04-23-2009, 10:30 PM
This auction is ended instrument will be sold with account takeover