PDA

View Full Version : Legand Boom Boom! Retire?

Jenisi
07-18-2003, 10:46 PM
Haashek [subdued]: "Legend Boom Boom As Is Retirement Locker Sale Selling a Velvet Pouch belt worn holds a small amount 5k Selling a 4x 2H Beheading Sword 250k Selling a Jagged Black Vultite Espadon 4x 100k A Midnight Blue Vultite Axe 4x 100K First Come First Serve notes only please at my Wayside table thank you"

Jenisi
07-18-2003, 10:49 PM
Anyone know how to edit the poll so I can fix the blank ones? Not that it really matters...

Xcalibur
07-18-2003, 11:22 PM
I retired sallazarre when he was 48, i needed some silvers. I made 12 millions profit, yeah i was naked though.

Maybe it's true, still

Scott
07-19-2003, 12:53 AM
He's been saying it since they announced GS4 and has had these stupid retirement sales since...... He's just trying for pity, and the only thing he is getting is cheers.

Parkbandit
07-19-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
He's been saying it since they announced GS4 and has had these stupid retirement sales since...... He's just trying for pity, and the only thing he is getting is cheers.

Exactly.. he cannot receive the needed attention by the normal means, so he's invented this one in hopes that we will all talk him into staying.

Taernath
07-19-2003, 12:39 PM
He's not retiring. And isn't that velvet pouch available from the general store for like 10 silver?

[Edited on 7/19/03 by Taernath]

Warriorbird
07-19-2003, 12:41 PM
Yes and yes.

Edaarin
07-19-2003, 10:41 PM
We're all snerts, don't you know.

Heh, I'm amused when he stated his reason for retiring, "the gods don't enforce their own rules." Like it's their person duty to yank out anyone that he <warn harasses>.

And apparently he's been around 7 years. 7 years, and that's the only crap he has to show for it. I guess it's expensive paying for spells every 4 hours.

Parkbandit
07-20-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Edaarin
We're all snerts, don't you know.

Heh, I'm amused when he stated his reason for retiring, "the gods don't enforce their own rules." Like it's their person duty to yank out anyone that he <warn harasses>.

And apparently he's been around 7 years. 7 years, and that's the only crap he has to show for it. I guess it's expensive paying for spells every 4 hours.

He certainly hasn't been around for 7 years... contrary to what he may claim

Snapp
07-20-2003, 11:15 AM
He's been around 4ish..i remember when he first came in the lands, and got lost in Kobold Village and I helped him out. Stupid me!

Jenisi
07-27-2003, 12:24 PM
The countdown begins...

Haashek says, "well Gerbill my time is about up"

Gerbill asks, "Your time?"

Haashek says, "Aye Im retiring in a few days"

Rosietoes says, "i think that not a wise decision"
>
Gerbill says, "ah"

Haashek says, "Rosie I need to hun.. it's a decision that is long overdue for me.. "

Rosietoes sighs sadly.
>
Raindove whines at Haashek!

Raindove asks, "What decision is that m'lord?"
>
Hackey asks, "anyone need picking?"
>
Haashek says, "Especially since I was murdered last night "

Rosietoes says, "those thugs"

Gerbill asks, "Who murdered ya?"

Haashek says, "from a clown that had nothing better to do. Arkans"

Taffie quickly exclaims, "I just love clowns!"
>
Taffie squeals.

Haashek says, "he mouths at me on the Voln net.. I go warcry him in a safe zone where he was in no danger of dying then he follows me into Darkstone and implodes me.. pretty lame I think"

Haashek says, "yup then leaves the lands as he knows he's arse is mine"

Haashek says, "My wife knows of my decision.. she and I will always be in deep love.."

Raindove asks, "And all of your children and grandchildren?"

Then a bunch of silence and he says..

Haashek says, "well I gotta go I be back later"

Then leaves. Perhaps the end is near?

Parkbandit
07-28-2003, 08:13 AM
He always says he will retire when something doesn't go his way.

Bobmuhthol
07-28-2003, 03:21 PM
<<Haashek says, "yup then leaves the lands as he knows he's arse is mine">>

The second Arkans comes near him, there will be a WARN HARASSMENT. He'll beg and plead for mercy.

GS4Gurl
07-30-2003, 03:52 PM
I wanted to vote for All of the above. U people need to put that one on yer polls

Warriorbird
08-15-2003, 02:40 PM
I think what made me the most angry about him were his refusals to accept help and telling people how knew, very well, how to get by without doing what he was doing, that it was impossible to get by without doing what he was doing.

Methais
08-15-2003, 06:10 PM
<<I remember him in Icemule that was a very long time ago. He was born there and hunted. Then moved to the landing and hunting in RR. He liked hunting mountain trolls and Troll Chieftains as I recall him dying and we had to go get him all the time. Once the log entrance was gone he hunted Anwyn with people. I went with him once. He is a good hunter very straight forward and yeah needs to learn some things. He was hunting trees with Palooka Balantine Plumbley and others almost everynight. Big parties though I went a few times. I missed that it was fun. And yeah he was stubborn on guild things gees if he had mastered earlier and as hard as he hits he would of been incredible. He didnt learn stance dance for a long time though.. another shortcoming. But he's gone. Soiren tells me -Bartok>>

Also posted by Bartok:

<<I think it's the approach I know he did take advice on his armor from people that treated him with respect at least in his eyes. I know I told him to try to stance dance and he didnt know how. I think that's a key to anyone though. It's real hard to take advice from people making fun of you all the time or behind your back. But again he's gone.. hopefully IF he comes back he will be more open. But everyone try a different approach. When I am nice to him he's cool . <shrug> Maybe it's me.. but it does work on him. Probably works on others as well. We tend all to be rash at times. I know some deserve it. To get them to wise up a different approach is needed so they wake up.>>

Haashek man, have some dignity. It's plainly obvious that's who you are. You just registered today, you have the exact same writing style, and you seem to know all these tiny little details about Haashek's history, like what he hunted when and who he hunted with.

Are you really seeking attention that bad or do you just have some multiple personality disorder?

[Edited on 8-15-2003 by Methais]

Betheny
08-15-2003, 06:18 PM
Methais is god.

Methais
08-15-2003, 06:31 PM
Beth pwns!

Betheny
08-15-2003, 06:43 PM
Wtf.

Haashek
08-20-2003, 07:44 PM
Meth you are talking like a GM.. I wonder is Meth a GM? Perhaps a senior GM? I think we should take a poll on that..

Warriorbird
08-20-2003, 08:49 PM
God. Haashek, give it up. Methais may be a lot of things, but a GM he is not. He's just someone who knows how to spot an idiot in sheep's clothing. I think you're deluding yourself if you think that senior GMs would post about you after you've "quit."

[Edited on 8-21-2003 by Warriorbird]

theotherjohn
08-20-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
God. Haashek, give it up. Methais may be a lot of things, but a GM he is not.
[Edited on 8-21-2003 by Warriorbird]

Mooks!

Perhaps Methais is a GM. After all think about all the kewl stuff he has.

Methais
08-22-2003, 01:22 PM
What did I say that made me sound like a GM?

As for taking a poll, go for it. I'm curious as to how the results would turn out <cough>.

Warriorbird
08-23-2003, 09:01 AM
You criticized him. Obviously a conspiracy.

Methais
08-23-2003, 12:49 PM
True. If I were a GM though I would have said

I'm afraid I can't help you with that. Please ASSIST and/or write to feedback@simutronics.com.

~ GameMaster Methais

Terrorize
08-28-2003, 09:48 AM
Never had any problems with him personally in game. As a matter of fact he was alot better then alot of the hypocrits that post here.

GS4Gurl
08-28-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Terrorize
Never had any problems with him personally in game. As a matter of fact he was alot better then alot of the hypocrits that post here.

He is definately not better thAn. And how is anyone being a hypocrite? So we get tired of annoying spell beggars and constant needless whining and is pussyness. (new word yay)

Bobmuhthol
08-28-2003, 06:15 PM
And you definately can not spell definitely.

Artha
08-28-2003, 06:27 PM
Bob...she spelled it correctly.

Bobmuhthol
08-28-2003, 06:29 PM
No she didn't. As I clearly pointed out, it's spelled definitely. Base word is definite. Not definate.

Skirmisher
08-28-2003, 06:48 PM
Dontcha hate it when the Bobster is right?

Thank god its it's an infrequent event.

Artha
08-28-2003, 06:56 PM
Agh. I was wrong.

First time for everything...

Hasek
09-10-2003, 12:28 PM
I find it humorous that people always talk about faults of people rather than the positive. None of us are perfect we all do "dumb" things.

I know this much Haashek always helped those who wanted his help. Funny how that was never mentioned on these posts. Sure he asked for spells as many do. So for asking for spells he gets knocked on. But when he helps newbies with deeds no one talks about that.

I would like to suggest this. Let's talk about the positive of people regardless of who they are.

Challenging isnt it?

Hips
09-10-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Hasek
I find it humorous that people always talk about faults of people rather than the positive.

And I find at humorous that your name is a lot like Haashek's, minus an extra A and H.

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by GS3 Michiko]

Taernath
09-10-2003, 01:09 PM
I know this much Haashek always helped those who wanted his help. Funny how that was never mentioned on these posts. Sure he asked for spells as many do. So for asking for spells he gets knocked on. But when he helps newbies with deeds no one talks about that.

Whatever he did for newbies doesn't outweigh his sheer stupidity and OOCness.

Methais
09-10-2003, 01:34 PM
First and foremost, don't take this as a personal attack on you. I'm just once again pointing out the things to you that you're completely oblivious to or just refuse to accept:

The thing is, Haashek, is that you're known to go blatantly OOC on a regular basis, act like a drama queen on the net almost all the time, report/warn people for miniscule things, constantly beg for spells 400 times per minute on the net, and the whole "Legend Boom Boom" and "huge hugs to all my super kids & grandkids" is completely nauseating and gives off nothing but vibes of gayness and pure wuss. Not to mention your constant use of the & symbol is OOC no matter how you look at it and while I can't speak for everyone, I know it drives me up a freakin' wall. I'm sure most others feel the same way.

But I think what pisses people off most is that you completely blow off any advice and constructive criticism that people give you. I remember chatting with you not long ago and flat out telling you why people are always harassing you, because of the way you conduct yourself and all that and the other things I already mentioned in this post. You didn't believe me though, you insisted that it was "because they're jealous of you and your accomplishments as a warrior", among other things that dodged the whole issue I was trying to point out to you.

As for accomplishments as a warrior, no warrior (and most non warriors) is going to have any "warrior" respect for someone that never goes hunting without every spell possible cast on them and uses little to no tactics at all and cries about it when they die, especially when they just blow off any hunting/warrior advice they're given.

Sure there's a fair share of people that just like to trash on people for the sake of trashing on people, but there's a good number of us that have just given up on any hope of helping you realize the error of your ways and work to correct it.

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by Methais]

Edaarin
09-10-2003, 03:10 PM
WARN HARASSMENT METHAIS

Edaarin
09-10-2003, 04:06 PM
Anticor got killed by Khaladon earlier for making some comment about roltons. Anyway, this exchange ensued.

"I'm going to warn him for fire ball and rolton harassment."
>
Anticor gives a ghostly chuckle.
You say, "You truly are your father's son."
You hear the ghostly voice of Anticor say, "Jump in front of a mine cart."

AnticorRifling
09-10-2003, 05:07 PM
I hate you. I hate you so very very much.

Methais
09-10-2003, 09:58 PM
How did you wind up as one of Haashek's 4380957820 super kids?

GS4Gurl
09-10-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Methais

Don't you have to pass some sort of freaky buttmunching initiation to join the Haashek Super Kid Klub?

StrayRogue
09-10-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl

Don't you have to pass some sort of freaky buttmunching initiation to join the Haashek Super Kid Klub?

Don't you have to touch his thing?

Vesi
09-10-2003, 11:57 PM
I find it humorous that people always talk about faults of people rather than the positive. None of us are perfect we all do "dumb" things.

I would like to suggest this. Let's talk about the positive of people regardless of who they are.

Challenging isnt it?

I am positive that I am positive about how I feel about this character.
I have almost felt sorry for him on occasion. If only his head wasn't made of concrete. Oh, I mean the good concrete. Not the cheap stuff. (trying to keep it nice) Thing is, he sort of dug his own grave. <wonders if he needed 509 to dig it?>

I will give you an 8 <holds up her scoring card> for attempting to do something noble however. I don't think he was an evil person. Just a bit dense is all.

Vesi

AnticorRifling
09-11-2003, 12:15 AM

You do realize I was one of his kids IG right?

No. no ritual like that, no touching his thing. Nothing like that. I still feel strongly that I hate Edaarin and it might roll over to Methais now too :cool:

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 10:54 AM
See what you did? You made Haashicor mad. ::flees::

Methais
09-11-2003, 12:47 PM
<<I still feel strongly that I hate Edaarin and it might roll over to Methais now too>>

Hey now, all I did was ask how you wound up as a Super Kid!

Hasek
09-11-2003, 04:59 PM
Well Methais the truth is Hasek is Haashek's nephew. But perhaps he made mistakes along the way which again I point out we ALL do.

I will say this much that until you or anyone here is perfect IC or plays ones profession 100% perfect I see no point into the continuous bashing of a person regardless if they have a concrete head or not.

And what point are you trying to get across that says you are no better? I to this day cant roll up a decent sorceror to my liking thus is why my trains are low. But I keep trying.

So here is my challenge: Anyone who can say they are always IC and dont have any flaws with their character cast the first complaint on someone else. I really doubt anyone can. Furthermore I heard that chat you had with him was on his last night in the lands. Like he had anytime to change.

I still to this day have problems working the right circles as a sorceror. I read on the commentaries on Simu's sight many contridict each other. Oh well I'll just do my best. I think that's what he did. That doesnt excuse him from not taking advice but it's how it was given.

Lastly Methais please understand this is not a ripping of you personally or anyone. I along with many silent other people that read these posts grow weary of the constant ridicule of someone. So let's do this.

Let's see comments about Haashek that are positive in what he did for others. Any takers?

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 05:27 PM

Let's see comments about Haashek that are positive in what he did for others. Any takers?

Um, he made me feel better about myself; its always good for one's self asteem to look at those less able than one's self. And Haashek filled this role beautifully.

Kurili
09-11-2003, 06:14 PM
Haashek had a nice son. He was very kind to my wee Sorceress in the Park.

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 06:47 PM

He left the lands? :D

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 06:48 PM
Yep, apparently. You missed the party.

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 06:50 PM
Bah, no, I was answering his question. I guess the question mark kinda killed the joke huh?

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 06:51 PM
Sorry, I am only a simple male :(

Methais
09-11-2003, 10:41 PM
<<Well Methais the truth is Hasek is Haashek's nephew.>>

Maybe so, but it's obvious the player behind Haashek and Hasek are the same person. The only difference is that Haashek writes in one big long gigantic paragraph and yours are in paragraphs. I seem to also remember a post by Haashek on the official boards some time ago under the HASEK account name, but I may be mistaken.

<<I will say this much that until you or anyone here is perfect IC or plays ones profession 100% perfect I see no point into the continuous bashing of a person regardless if they have a concrete head or not.>>

I never said I was perfect IC or play any profession 100% perfect. I told you the reasons why people trash on you so much, both as a RPer and as a warrior, I gave you suggestions on how to improve your ways in a private chat one night, as I'm sure others have, and you completely disregarded and blew off everything. Obviously there's no point in helping those that refuse to be helped. Vif is another perfect example of this.

<<And what point are you trying to get across that says you are no better?>>

I never said anything about anyone being better. Don't stuff words in my mouth.

<<So here is my challenge: Anyone who can say they are always IC and dont have any flaws with their character cast the first complaint on someone else.>>

First off nobody said they have no flaws with their characters. Just because people point out your flaws doesn't mean anyone is claiming to be flawless. Quit taking shit out of context.

<<Furthermore I heard that chat you had with him was on his last night in the lands.>>

I'm sure you did "hear" about it. Nobody's buying it that "you" and "Haashek" are separate people, give it up already.

<<Like he had anytime to change.>>

He had plenty of time to change. I'll bet my balls that I was far from the first person to try and guide you in the right direction. I've made comments to you many times before about it, and tried to sit down with you about it, but as usual, you would just blow it off completely.

The sad part is, some people just DON'T GET IT. Unfortunately, you are one of those people. People have tried to help you in the past and you've done nothing to improve your ways, despite people pointing them out to you constantly.

People can only try to help you so much before they realize that you don't wanna help yourself and then they give up.

I've bit my tongue quite a bit in this thread, believe me.

And once again, give up the "I'm not Haashek I'm someone else that knows everything about him" act. Nobody bought it with the last name you had and nobody's buying it with this one.

Parkbandit
09-13-2003, 01:45 PM
Haashek taught me how to get in touch with my feminine side..

I think Anticor is super.

Warriorbird
09-13-2003, 01:48 PM
Ha. The thing is, "Hasek" none of my issues with Haashek had to do with IC vs OOC issues.

AnticorRifling
09-13-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
Haashek taught me how to get in touch with my feminine side..

I think Anticor is super.

prep 506
cast
wait 3
prep 410
cast
wait 3
att Parkb
att Parkb
Repeat til little pieces

*Parkbandit just bit the dust!

:cool:

Methais
09-14-2003, 12:19 AM
The smart thing to do would be to e-wave first <poke>.

Edaarin
09-14-2003, 12:40 AM
The smart thing to do would be to rapid fire e-strike him, since rogues suck at warding.

Hasek
09-16-2003, 06:05 PM
Methais.. Methais.. You failed in the challenge I gave. You pass the buck around saying how me and Haashek are one and the same.

You seem to have things twisted so allow me to relieve your stressed wizard brain cells. The account is Hasek where both Hasek & Haashek reside. They are played by 2 different people. That is why when Haashek makes comments to the boards the account states Hasek. Hard huh?

The point is this. Everyone mouths at Haashek about him etc yet they do very simular things and no one says a thing including yourself. So now we all see egg everywhere shall we not stop at such childishness? Or do you along with many others delight in mocking decency by being OOC talking about Haashek?

I was in the lands last week and heard a few of these comments in inns, Hearthstone etc. So who has the OOC problems and character paranoia??

The facts are these.. no one can say they dont OOC. Because everyone does in some manner. You Methais sure gave wonderful info and tried to help as did others. So now you want to be the judge and jury even though others stalked, harassed, and tried to deed Haashek out of the lands and that is ok to do? There are plenty of posts here that prove it was a purposeful action that SIMU closed their eyes and covered their ears knowing it was happening.

But I guess Methais that's ok to do yet if Haashek asks for spells or is OOC that isnt? Give me a break. The old saying is 2 wrongs dont make a right.

And on putting words in your mouth.. no it was you who that suggested some personal things and "words" were put back into your lap and it felt uncomfortable.

Even the council on this sight has members that purposely went after Haashek in detemination to run him out of the lands. That has been posted and noted.

So now that we have all truths be known we can all rest knowing one thing. Hasek and Haashek ARE 2 different people. Just move on and let this rest.

Kurili
09-16-2003, 07:43 PM
But they're on the same account? But two different people play them, and post under two different names, and the posting style is almost identical?

How very odd.

Acolyte Kurili, pondering similarities once again

Edaarin
09-16-2003, 08:15 PM
Right, and Edarin and Edaarin are two different people too!

...actually, they are, heh, my brother plays Edarin.

AnticorRifling
09-16-2003, 11:35 PM
Actually Hasek and Haashek are two different people in real life. Roomates, well they were back awhile ago not sure if they still are.

Hasek
09-17-2003, 02:31 PM
Anticor you are correct my roomie plays Haashek. I play Hasek most of the time. Seems the most simpliest of explinations people dont understand let alone care. Again everyone let this go thank you.

Betheny
09-17-2003, 02:49 PM
Again everyone let this go thank you.

As I do not care about your or Haashek, and as you're has-beens... OK!

Edaarin
09-17-2003, 04:06 PM
I find it humorous that this thread was dead for two weeks till you basically invited us to post the good about Haashek and stop posting the bad. Well, the bad got stopped before you had posted that, and I haven't seen any posts in defense. Hee haw.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-17-2003, 04:27 PM
Hasek, you are correct. I so miss Haashek.

Who will warn me now, repeatedly, for unknown things?

Who will come on the net begging for all know spells?

Dighn Darkbeam
09-17-2003, 04:30 PM
*Glances around, raises hand timidly.*

...Sorry. I just really hate being called Commoner.

Methais
09-17-2003, 05:14 PM
Has Hasek been playing for 7 years and is also a Great Lord (aka Legend for us old timers) too?

<<Again everyone let this go thank you.>>

As has been mentioned before, the thread was dead til you revived it, which obviously backfired on you.

GS4Gurl
09-17-2003, 05:30 PM
Okay this is very lame. What kind of dimwitted moron would name himself after another dimwitted moron? THEN expect people to think they're TWO different people playing them? While they both act and talk alike? Like the supposed "roomate" can't get his own fucking account? What are they buttbuddies are something? Give me a break. They're one and the same its just too obvious.

Its just Haashek trying to revive his thread so he can get more attention. Its so very sad in a way.

[Edited on 9-17-2003 by GS4Gurl]

Methais
09-17-2003, 07:00 PM
Yeah. <raises fist>

AnticorRifling
09-17-2003, 11:06 PM
Okay this is very lame. What kind of dimwitted moron would name himself after another dimwitted moron? THEN expect people to think they're TWO different people playing them? While they both act and talk alike? Like the supposed "roomate" can't get his own fucking account? What are they buttbuddies are something? Give me a break. They're one and the same its just too obvious.

Its just Haashek trying to revive his thread so he can get more attention. Its so very sad in a way.

[Edited on 9-17-2003 by GS4Gurl]

I am going to defend them here. They are two different people. My roomate in the Marine Corps shared an account for a long time as well because I worked days and he worked nights. It's not hard to fathom. Hey if I'm only going to be able to play from X-Y and you will only be able to be on from Y-Z why should we pay for 2 accounts?

Let it go is a good idea though.

Edaarin before you say anything, eat a brick :cool:

Hasek
09-18-2003, 04:23 PM
Thank you Anticor. I generally play Hasek while on my work lunch breaks. My roomie generally plays at night.

To answer Methais' question. I was the original character and have rerolled many times. Haashek was a spin off of me, and yes both characters have been around a very long time.

To the Ol GS4 Gurl and her comments.. get off the Valium. We are real people just like you. As mentioned in previous posts until you are without fault stop being the judge and jury. We are 2 different people with one account. Why would we pay 2 accounts if we can each have 2+ characters to play with? Not smart money mgmt there. As it is Simu is the most expensive text muhd around. Sad their customer service is so morbid.

The third question was why the thread was so long in absence? Ever hear of going on vacation? And LA was fun I might add.

Lastly my roomie and I are very simular in many ways. It's one reason we have been roommates such a long time. I have a new GF so my playing time outside of work is drastically reduced. Haashek has many RL activities he's involved with. So again we are real people like everyone. And we prefer to be friends with you rather than joust. If anyone has any other questions about us that are polite in form and respectful, I am more than happy to answer them.

Hasek

Snapp
09-18-2003, 07:02 PM
Wait, this thread about the moron is still going? :rolleyes:

Methais
09-18-2003, 08:26 PM
If she was on valium she'd be too mellowed out to even post.

As for the customer service issue, Simu's customer service is great compared to the majority of other online games, believe it or not.

Warriorbird
09-18-2003, 08:31 PM
If only he had the ability to actually listen to people's suggestions and help without immediately assuming he was being criticized...Haashek might've been somebody truly missed in Elanthia...he truly influenced many...

Hasek
09-22-2003, 06:32 PM
Warriorbird I can't deny what you said. I know Haashek at times was out of line in situations. But that's what makes us "human". However many came to him making fun rather than sitting down with him and talking.

I know that is hindsight and we all have our faults. I know in talking with him he wished he could of changed some things but he was very active in the Warrior Guild the last 2 months in the lands. He knows that he should of done that when he was 16 trains. But at over 60 trains he waited far too long.

Point is as you said he did have an influence on many people and trust me he is in RL a wonderful person but just doesnt know how to RP IC properly. That was his achilles heel. No debate there.

StrayRogue
09-22-2003, 06:34 PM
Not being able to RP in an RP game is a pretty big fucking achilles heal.

Parkbandit
09-22-2003, 06:40 PM
Heh.. exactly.

Artha
09-22-2003, 07:01 PM
It's like...an achilles leg. Or achilles lower body.

Methais
09-23-2003, 03:04 PM
<<However many came to him making fun rather than sitting down with him and talking.>>

And the ones that did sit down with him and talk, it did no good. It went in one ear and out the other.

Haashek
09-25-2003, 12:57 AM
Methais you sat and talked to me on my last night. I did appreciate what you said. And on the RP well I cant say I was great at it but I had some great times and met some wonderful people. Too bad people here focus on the negative rather than the positive. Lets see what can we say bad about Methais, Sintik, Edaarin, Drizzsdt etc etc. Let's see what dirt we can bring up. Doesnt sound fun huh? Ok I made my point. Now let's try talking positive about Haashek, Hasek, Methais, Sintik, Edaarin, Arkans, Drizzsdt etc etc. I bet that is a more pleasant conversation. Would anyone like to start that?

StrayRogue
09-25-2003, 01:00 AM
OK, Drizzsdt is a whiney bully.
I've never heard of Hasek.
I have my reservations on Sintik.
Methais is cool.
Haashek, you were constantly abusive, OOC and annoying. I don't care if you are Jesus fucking Christ, in a RP game the above pisses me off.

HarmNone
09-25-2003, 01:09 AM
I never really had a problem with Haashek. I think he meant well. It always seemed to me that he was just unable to understand why rules, or changes that affected him in a negative way, had to be made. When one tried to explain, he was unable to see where the person was coming from. Thus, it never penetrated.

I never felt that he meant to be a problem. :)

HarmNone spoke with Haashek several times in other forms

StrayRogue
09-25-2003, 01:12 AM
He may have meant well, which I am glad for, but some of the logs I've read...just do not display any kind of maturity I would expect from players today.

HarmNone
09-25-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
He may have meant well, which I am glad for, but some of the logs I've read...just do not display any kind of maturity I would expect from players today.

Hell, Stray. The lack of maturity in players today is why I left the damned game. Haashek was anything but alone! :D

HarmNone felt surrounded by cretins at times

StrayRogue
09-25-2003, 01:15 AM
That doesn't excuse his idiocy though.

HarmNone
09-25-2003, 01:20 AM
I see it this way, I guess: Haashek meant no harm. He just could not understand that things were going to be the way they were, no matter how much he might wish them otherwise.

I am far more disturbed by the griefers who are in the game for no other reason than to disrupt. They know what they are doing, their annoying behavior is premeditated to cause problems, and they work very hard at riding the thin line between a bannable offense and warning offense. When they get what they figure is enough warnings, they cool it for awhile, then start all over again. Those are the players who really get me steamed.

HarmNone sees a big difference in the two types

*edited because I abhor typos ;)*

[Edited on 9-25-2003 by HarmNone]

Scott
09-25-2003, 01:43 AM
Bah I have to reply when people say my name is mentioned....

Here's the thing Haashek, I ACCEPT what people say about what I do, I don't warn people and say "I'm reporting you for mentioning my name is a negative way!" If someone says, "Hey Sintik, you are an asshole." Oh well, I am I guess if you don't like how I play.

You on the other hand take it step further. When someone mentions you in a bad way, you warn, cry and flip out. Guess what, not everyone is going to accept you, DEAL WITH IT. You were/are one of the most worthless people to every step foot in gemstone, the game would have been so much better if you never played.....

Why is it that so many people hate you and the fact that everyone mentions you as one of the shittiest people to every step foot in gemstone? How come your name comes up every time? Is it everyone else is wrong? Why is Sintik or Methais aren't listed as the retards of Gemstone all the time? Is it that all of Gemstone is wrong or is it that you truely are a moron? I'd take the second choice.........

Kurili
09-25-2003, 05:02 AM
Let me see....

Hasek I've never met, Haashek I've never 'known', but seen ranting and raving over some thing or other on a few occasions, and seen him come for spells.

Arkans I havent seen lately, I like his RP of an arrogant Faendryl very much, and he was a lot of help to my young Sorceress.

Sintik I've always found to be a lot of fun to interact with, although he's apt to kill one of my characters sooner or later. Still fun.

Edaarin I've met, and never had much interaction with, but what I have seen was good.

Drizzst (sp) I've seen, never really known. Hear he's a bully and a thief, but since I dont have my girls carry enough to worry over, I cant say.

Methais helped my first character a good bit. I've always had good thoughts about him.

So, that's my opinion of those you mentioned.

Acolyte Kurili, apologizing in advance for my lack of flames

Edaarin
09-25-2003, 07:24 AM
No one has interacted with me much lately, spent all of my recent time in GS finishing up Subdue...I hate guild tasks.

Parkbandit
09-25-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Haashek
Methais you sat and talked to me on my last night. I did appreciate what you said. And on the RP well I cant say I was great at it but I had some great times and met some wonderful people. Too bad people here focus on the negative rather than the positive. Lets see what can we say bad about Methais, Sintik, Edaarin, Drizzsdt etc etc. Let's see what dirt we can bring up. Doesnt sound fun huh? Ok I made my point. Now let's try talking positive about Haashek, Hasek, Methais, Sintik, Edaarin, Arkans, Drizzsdt etc etc. I bet that is a more pleasant conversation. Would anyone like to start that?

I'm Teflon Don. One night I'm one of the biggest reasons he left.. the next day I'm forgotten.

I SO deserve to be on this list WELL above any puss named Edaarin. :smug:

Parkbandit
09-25-2003, 08:18 AM
Haashek and Warclaidhm have brought it upon themselves. Period.

The only reason we even mention Haashek anymore is because he and his roomate come here and say "Haashek wasn't that bad".

Let the past just be a horrid memory gone forever.

Kurili
09-25-2003, 08:38 AM
Parkbandit....one of my girls has had recent interaction with him, and it was a lot of fun. He passes my test.

Acolyte Kurili

He DID ask, after all. I cant help that I enjoy a lot of folk's RP

StrayRogue
09-25-2003, 10:35 AM
Totally agree. Arkans, Sintik, even myself, RP the bastards. We do NOT take it OOC though (well I am speaking for myself here, but I am pretty certain the above is true for Sintik). Haashek, you didn't. Simple.

Parkbandit
09-25-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Kurili
Parkbandit....one of my girls has had recent interaction with him, and it was a lot of fun. He passes my test.

Acolyte Kurili

He DID ask, after all. I cant help that I enjoy a lot of folk's RP

I thought Haashek left for good ??? He's back? Gah!

Kurili
09-25-2003, 07:41 PM
YOU Parkbandit. Your char was educating mine about your ownership of the park, and how she was welcome to visit said park, among other things.

Not Haashek. See his post above. I took his challenge!

Acolyte Kurili

[Edited on 9-25-2003 by Kurili]

Parkbandit
09-25-2003, 08:45 PM
Ah. You scared me for a second there.

Um.. how much did Falgrin get from you anyways? :smug:

Kurili
09-25-2003, 09:13 PM
If he got anything, it wasnt enough to worry about. My ladies never carry much, and lock any gems they have up.

Acolyte Kurili

AnticorRifling
09-25-2003, 09:15 PM
I still think I own the park and no piece of paper can tell me different. I did get it as a present from my new dad afterall.

Kurili
09-25-2003, 09:32 PM
My girl still treasures the...lovely gift you gave her, Anticor. And you do look just like your Daddy!

Acolyte Kurili

Parkbandit
09-25-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
I still think I own the park and no piece of paper can tell me different. I did get it as a present from my new dad afterall.

The only thing you'll get from me is a switch to the backside.

Damn kids.

AnticorRifling
09-25-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Kurili
My girl still treasures the...lovely gift you gave her, Anticor. And you do look just like your Daddy!

Acolyte Kurili

What gift? I'm wrackin my brain and can't for the life of me remember!!!

It's sad I know but I've got so much going on IG and IRL that things blur, don't hate me.

Falgrin can't reach Anticor's backside. Even if Falgrin jumped!

Kurili
09-25-2003, 11:18 PM
You gave her...a shaft.

LOL

Acolyte Kurili

AnticorRifling
09-25-2003, 11:55 PM
Lol, that's right! Not everyday I give someone the shaft either. Treasure it. I've had fun in the park trading comments with several people. I'm glad I bumped into you and a few others. Reminds me that the landing isn't totally retarded.

Kurili
09-26-2003, 12:01 AM
hehe It was fun, and she still has "Anticor's Shaft".

Acolyte Kurili

Tsa`ah
09-26-2003, 06:21 AM
That you mentioned Dripppt with the others tells me you are dense.

Don't get me started about Drip, he's on the same level as you in my book. Maybe a step up. He didn't warn me when I thorned his ass into oblivion, then again, warn wasn't implemented then.

Hasek
09-26-2003, 01:47 PM
Anticor are you sure who's yer daddy? LOL

And on Falgrin well though I havent had any RP with him but seeing his nonsense is a good reason for me not to deal with a twit that has nothing better to do than to annoy people.

Harmnone I dont know who you are but will say thank you for trying to help Haashek. Your analysis is right on.
There are many players in the lands that go out of their way to be a pain and once they get so many warnings they cool off. This is why I just wish they had the 3 strike rule here. If that was in force some of these brats would either leave or behave and enjoy the game.

Seems the GMS want the $$$ over having quality players interact. One can just hope that changes.

Anyone see Larenusia lately? Or did she retire as well.

The Park isn't owned it's just abused.

StrayRogue
09-26-2003, 01:50 PM
Yeah, maybe Haashek would have been gone LONG AGO if that rule had been implemented.

JustMe
09-26-2003, 01:52 PM
Hasek, your opinion of Haashek is bias because you are his roommate. Many people have tried to talk to him, hell I even invested in one of those tiny seashells that turns off the voln net BECAUSE of him. Nothing was worse than hearing "I'm not blessing weapons anymore because you wont spell me up," on the net fifteen times a day. Anyone that needs WOF to hunt and can't cast it themself should try looking into a new profession... or quitting.

Drew2
09-26-2003, 01:54 PM
Why do people discuss somene who is no longer in the game?

Methais
09-26-2003, 03:25 PM
Cause he still can't get it through his head what people are trying to tell him. People bring up lots of valid points and his response is always along the lines of "When you're perfect then you can say something."

Nobody's claiming to be perfect, they're telling him why most people don't like him and why so many people harassed him.

CrystalTears
09-26-2003, 03:30 PM
Because his roommate keeps opening up the thread to validate his actions! We want to let this issue rest, believe me!

StrayRogue
09-26-2003, 03:30 PM
Haashek = Atheana

CrystalTears
09-26-2003, 03:32 PM
OMG StrayRogue! ::passes out from laughing so hard::

Parkbandit
09-26-2003, 09:43 PM
And on Falgrin well though I havent had any RP with him but seeing his nonsense is a good reason for me not to deal with a twit that has nothing better to do than to annoy people.

If you are anything like your room mate.. what you call roleplay and what 95% of the playing population calls roleplay are 2 different things.

Oh, and you are a little backwards on my motives.. I'm not a twit that annoys people... I'm a person that annoys twits.:smug:

HarmNone
09-26-2003, 09:51 PM
Anyone see Larenusia lately? Or did she retire as well.

Larenusia. Hmmm. Is that not the vulture empath that used to heal at the boulder, or am I confusing her with someone else?

HarmNone almost remembers

Methais
09-26-2003, 10:50 PM
She used to be anyway. She was sold a while back, haven't really seen her around since then.

HarmNone
09-26-2003, 11:13 PM
She used to be anyway. She was sold a while back, haven't really seen her around since then.

Thanks, Methais. I thought that was the right person. I did not think much of her, as is probably obvious. ;)

HarmNone

Methais
09-27-2003, 01:25 AM
I don't think many people did think much of her. Vultures piss me off but they're fun to stun/sleep/kill :P

Sente
09-29-2003, 07:23 PM
Haashek doesn't seem to retired now. Hearing his thoughts out here on Teras now, sounds like he's moving out here.

Wonder how many people he'll WARN out here. :)

Artha
09-29-2003, 07:26 PM
Don't people on Teras hate having people beg for spells?

I'm sure he'll do wonderful.

Sente
09-29-2003, 08:32 PM
If you ask nicely at that statue, it's not a problem. Over the net repeatly, yes.

Tonight all was quiet. Hey, maybe things will work out. Teras is a much quieter place. I never had a problem with him personally except for all the yapping and whining on the net.

Methais
09-29-2003, 10:22 PM
I figured he wouldn't stay gone, not that I really care either way. I just hope he doesn't expect people to take him serious everytime he makes a big scene about leaving the lands.

And for those on Teras, keep us posted on the whole deal. Mwuahahaha!

Warriorbird
09-29-2003, 11:10 PM
Damn. I'm so sad. Maybe he'll stop posting as Hasek now.

Methais
09-29-2003, 11:30 PM
Yeah, instead Hasek will just start showing up on the net.

Betheny
09-29-2003, 11:41 PM
I am Maiara and I am Maimara's roommate she is the kewelestkthx

Methais
09-30-2003, 12:15 AM
w00t!

GSTamral
09-30-2003, 07:39 PM
why wont that colon sack finally follow through on his promise and leave the game?

Betheny
09-30-2003, 08:07 PM
You mean, he hasn't left?

Edaarin
09-30-2003, 08:41 PM
Better watch it Tamral or he'll sic his horde of children on you.

Go, little Boom Boom Anticor!