PDA

View Full Version : Lich script error....need help

Swami71
04-15-2009, 01:15 PM
All my scripts that manage my cmans and sigils keep refreshing and taking my stamina down to 0. Happened after I got a new sigils script from a friend. I've removed that script but still have the problem. :help:

Swami71
04-15-2009, 03:14 PM
Anyone know an easy way to reset lich without uninstalling and reinstalling?

Joseph
04-15-2009, 03:16 PM
which version of infomonitor are you using, and which spells-list.txt? or spells_list.. have not reinstalled everything on my new comp just yet.. give us some more info.. you could start with frontend.. are you using stormfront or wizard in stormfront mode, does your script work based on Spell(####).acitve? or have specific matches for when you use and loose each cman/ sigil.. with the info available I would say your problem is...

Joseph
04-15-2009, 03:17 PM
as far as a "reset" it is most likely an info file that is causing you problems, take a look at the script your "friend" gave you and see if it changed any settings that would affect your other scripts?

Swami71
04-15-2009, 03:43 PM
which version of infomonitor are you using, and which spells-list.txt? or spells_list.. have not reinstalled everything on my new comp just yet.. give us some more info.. you could start with frontend.. are you using stormfront or wizard in stormfront mode, does your script work based on Spell(####).acitve? or have specific matches for when you use and loose each cman/ sigil.. with the info available I would say your problem is...

I've updated to infomonitor2 and i'm using SF. I don't know how the script works but now all my scripts that work like that don't work. Scripts like cmov and cfocus that are on the repo.

Swami71
04-15-2009, 04:36 PM
Here is the CMOV script. It just keeps refreshing this instantly rather than waiting for it to drop. Any ideas?

# Super-simple script that waits until combat movement drops and puts it back up

loop {
toggle_echo; toggle_unique; toggle_echo

wait_while { Spell['combat movement'].active? }

toggle_echo; toggle_unique; toggle_echo
result = fput "cman cmov" if not $stormfront or stamina >= 10

if result =~ /You can't do that/
echo "You are in a situation preventing you from activating focus."
echo "Waiting 10 seconds for your condition to change"
pause 10
elsif result =~ /Your close concentration on your movements fades away./
echo "You are too injured to activate cmov right now."
echo "Script is sleeping for one minute."
pause "1m"
elsif result =~ /You are a ghost!/
echo "You are DEAD!"
echo "Script is sleeping for one minute."
pause "1m"
elsif result =~ /^Your muscles ache/
echo "You popped your muscles, waiting until they recover."
waitfor "Your muscles no longer feel as weak as they did a moment ago."
end

pause 1
}

Deathravin
04-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Lich also seems to treat any Health, Mana, Stamina or Spirit in such a way that anytime I'm negitive, it just goes as if I have plenty.

Swami71
04-15-2009, 08:00 PM
Sort of figured out my problem. On one account I made infomonitor2 my favorite so it was running infomonitor and infomonitor2 at the same time. And my alt account infomonitor wasn't starting when I logged in. So most my scripts work right now except for that one sigils script. Weird that everything worked before I loaded that script. :shrug: