PDA

View Full Version : Cliques

Sean
02-17-2004, 02:26 AM
This came up somewhere else so I figured I'd ask it here too. Do you see cliques on the PC? care to name some? care to discuss them? feel excluded? don't think they exist? etc.

Just some topic ideas. I'm curious what you fellow PC members think about the subject of cliques.

Personally I think they do exist, especially here on the boards. I'm going to avoid naming names and i'd encourage you to do the same. But if you feel its necessary go ahead.

Also on a side note I don't think they are necessarily a bad thing.

Edited to clear a few things up.

[Edited on 2-17-2004 by Tijay]

Zeyrin
02-17-2004, 02:28 AM
There's a shit load of cliques on here. I never cared to kiss ass to be someone's friend on GS or RL but a lot of people do both ways.

As far as names and all that, I don't even bother with it. Why? I don't give a rat's ass, that's why.

Snapp
02-17-2004, 02:30 AM
I see myself as friendly with a lot of people on here, but not in any specific cliques or anything. In GS, I just hang with the Cul de sac crew when I'm around. ;)

HarmNone
02-17-2004, 02:32 AM
I do not perceive any cliques here on PC. People seem to react to posted information according to their own feelings, rather than form "packs" that all react the same way. One day might find two of our posters in agreement on an issue, and the next day find them polarized. I like that aspect of these boards. :)

HarmNone don't see no cliques

Mint
02-17-2004, 02:37 AM
Or, according to Websters all members that post here are a member of one clique:

Main Entry: clique
Pronunciation: 'klEk, 'klik
Function: noun
Etymology: French
: a narrow exclusive circle or group of persons; especially : one held together by common interests, views, or purposes

Sean
02-17-2004, 02:38 AM
the PC isn't exclusive to anyone.

Edaarin
02-17-2004, 02:39 AM
Depends on how you define cliques. I have a close circle of friends I spend most of my time with in Gemstone, and lately I haven't made any effort to find new people to interact/hang out with.

Mint
02-17-2004, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Tijay
the PC isn't exclusive to anyone.

No it is not. I guess I was trying to say that anyone that comes here and posts becomes a member of this particular group thus this clique.

02-17-2004, 02:41 AM
I'm not really into any cliques, but i'm convinced that Edaarin is vietnamese for gay. :thumbsup:

peam
02-17-2004, 03:06 AM
I've buried too many friends to be making new ones.

+10 points if anyone knows where it's from.

longshot
02-17-2004, 06:26 AM
I know I'm not part of any cliques here.

I don't play gemstone anymore, and I don't AIM with anyone here. I would, but you guys are all in bed when I'm awake.

MaryJane
02-17-2004, 08:40 AM
WTF Is that avatar longshot? It looks like Christina on a bad makeup day.

I haven't been here long. I don't think of it as cliques, more like many of you play GS together, have been posting for awhile, and you know each other.

Some new people tend to go to a place and when they see people like this they are jealous because they are not immediately included in said group. I wouldn't call it a clique, but just because a new person shows up somewhere, they expect to be pampered, etc. This rarely happens except maybe for the new kid in a first grade class. Anywhere else you go, you got to prove yourself as normal and intelligent before people will like you (or dumb and ditzy in some cases).

I'd also mention that the people who have been here awhile, but rarely come as much are more likely to seem to talk to 'their friends' than new people because they spend less time here. They're popping in!

I play plat, haven't played prime in at least two years and people talk to me! I don't feel ignored. We get this 'clique' subject alot in plat. As in, you're all in cliques, noone talks to the newbie, etc. To me, the same guidelines I posted apply. I don't see cliques in plat either.

Edited cause I haven't finished my coffee.

[Edited on 2-17-2004 by MaryJane]

crazymage
02-17-2004, 08:45 AM
Tijay beats me with his hat if i dont voice his same opinions..help me.

Hulkein
02-17-2004, 09:05 AM
Yeah there are cliques but there are always cliques.. Not a bad thing always.. I do think it becomes a problem on forums where you're trying to attract new members, a lot of times people can gang up on someone and they'll leave because of it.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-17-2004, 09:13 AM
There are definately cliques here, as well as a "mob" mentality at times. I don't exclude myself from that opinion either. I consider myself to be a fringe player in a few circles, probably distanced by my age (which leads to different political views, music choices, vocabulary, etc).

I like to think that the recent (past few months) influx of intelligent posters has gone up, and that we have some good discourse. All in all though, I like the people here, even the ones I disagree with. Some I've made friends with BECAUSE of the PC, and I would say I haven't made any enemies due to it (could be wrong there, I'm oblivious to a lot).

Anywho, yeah, there are cliques, but thats true in any social gathering of more than like, 5 people.

Souzy
02-17-2004, 09:44 AM
Clique's are retarded and to have one in a forum, is mucho stupid. Anyway, I don't think that PC has any clique's or followers. Everyone seems to stand on their own two feet here.

Oh P.S. bay-day is how you say gay in vietnamese. I didn't spell it right, but that's how you pronounce it.

[Edited on 2-17-2004 by Lalana]

Betheny
02-17-2004, 10:00 AM
Cliques? Yes. Does it matter? No. You don't have to be popular to post.

Wezas
02-17-2004, 10:05 AM
Only two cliques I can think of is the Crypt and Cul. Though the Crypt representation here consists of just Edine and myself (and occasionally Naina). But the two groups haven't been touched on in a while.

And, of course, the virgin clique

http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/Tayre.jpg

LilHellcat
02-17-2004, 10:52 AM
Yes I do think cliques exist here, its very obvious with some people others its not. Personally I don't care, if you get more than 5 people together it will happen. Just like there will always be some new flavor of the week for some people. It happens, its life you learn to deal with it. I think all in all though when it comes to the normal posters, via new ones who come here mainly to start shit. It shows completely that we take care of our own so to speak. I think of it like as one of those family members that you can give them as much hell as you want, but if someone who you don't know comes in and starts shit. Then its on. Thats just my opinion though. Nothing wrong with it I guess, and dont see them as a bad or good thing.

Miss X
02-17-2004, 10:54 AM
I have no doubt there are cliques here, but I think its impossible to stop them from forming in any situation that involves a group of more than maybe ten people. I don't think its a bad thing most of the time, but I do think some people are driven away from the boards because of it occasionaly.

I don't think I am really part of one, I'm good friends with a few people that post here but mainly because I have got chatting with them in IMs. My friendship with Stray goes above and beyond the PC since we were friends long before I started playing GS, but maybe it may seem like a clique to some people.

I pretty much like, or am indifferent to everyone that posts here and the fact that there are certain cliques doesn't bother me really.

Latrinsorm
02-17-2004, 11:39 AM
The biggest clique on the boards is House Awesomeness, clearly.

Bobmuhthol
02-17-2004, 11:43 AM
w00t Latrinsorm.

Mistomeer
02-17-2004, 11:52 AM
House Awesomeness!!!1 has to stick together. House Awesomeness also needs to have an event, Bob.

Other than that, I've found that stupid people tend to find one another, in any situation. So that clique is always there.

Bobmuhthol
02-17-2004, 11:56 AM
Well, once you or the other million lazy officers actually comes up with an idea, tell me.

Last year, my lesbian science teacher called my friends and me.. The Clit Clique:?::?::?:

Bobmuhthol
02-17-2004, 11:59 AM
>ask guard for roster
The guard flips through his rosters until he finds the correct page for House Benevolence, which he holds out for your perusal. Listed on the page you see:

Bobmuhthol (officer)
Kylea (officer)
Oengus (officer)
Mistomeer (officer)
Taerven (officer)
Raveyna (officer)
Maimara (officer)
Kidero
Violenttmoon
Camri
Syberus
Luxrious
Delthore
Kastir
Afflicted
Chadj
Seran

Number of event ideas: 0.

There is no clique/spoon.

Ravenstorm
02-17-2004, 12:38 PM
I'm quite definitely in a clique. The membership consists of me. None of the rest of you are worthy enough to join it.

Well, maybe Harmnone and CrystalTears might be allowed to join since they have fought over me. And possibly Snapp, if he agrees to fight over me with them. Oh, and Edaarin because of his oral fixation with male nipples and that his name translates as gay.

But that's it!

Raven

Fallen
02-17-2004, 01:42 PM
If there are cliques on these boards, I certainly havent been invited into one.

I usually agree with Strayrogue on most (non-American, non-sorcerous) topics. Harmnone makes sense 9 times out of 10 as well.

I cant find the time to really be around enough to make any friends here, as I am exceedingly poor at doing so in the first place.

Betheny
02-17-2004, 01:44 PM
There are lots of people who are friends outside the actual boards, talk on AIM or whatever. To me, a clique would be a group of people that think they are superior to others. I guess Soulpieced is his own clique. As for the others, I don't know. I don't really talk to anyone from the boards except Tayre, and I could care less about the soap operas that go on. Besides, GS is a lot less frustrating when people don't really know or care about you. No having to hang out with people, no amusing others, no dealing with people's problems... it's bliss, I'm telling you.

Soulpieced
02-17-2004, 01:46 PM
I'd say I'm not really associated with any large cliques. Though Soulpieced is probably associated with the merchant class that cohorts with people like Ardwen. As well, I consider myself an anti brown-noser and stand against all things cookie-cutter and merchant related. On the boards though, definitely no clique.

Fallen
02-17-2004, 01:46 PM
Oh ok, by M's definition I am the Clique commander. I know for a fact that I am FAR superior to all you Pakr'ae.

HarmNone
02-17-2004, 02:52 PM
I will agree that a "mob mentality" sometimes develops on these boards, but that does not constitute a true clique, as I see it. For those of you who perceive cliques to exist on PC I, like Tijay, would like to know which posters you perceive to be members of cliques.

HarmNone does not see any cliques here

Betheny
02-17-2004, 03:16 PM
I have my own clique, it's called the Mad Scientists of the Player's Corner Association. Our motto -- First this bulletin board, then... THE WORLD...

We're currently trying to convert anthrax into a digital format so we can email it around. Barring that, we've got some digitized baking soda that's guaranteed to make you pee your pants in fear.

Fear our baking soda.
http://www.foodsubs.com/Photos/bakingsoda9.jpg

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-17-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
I will agree that a "mob mentality" sometimes develops on these boards, but that does not constitute a true clique, as I see it. For those of you who perceive cliques to exist on PC I, like Tijay, would like to know which posters you perceive to be members of cliques.

HarmNone does not see any cliques here

I think if I were to name names, of who I believe to be in cliques and who I don't, feelings would get hurt or insults perceived.

Snapp
02-17-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Ravenstorm
I'm quite definitely in a clique. The membership consists of me. None of the rest of you are worthy enough to join it.

Well, maybe Harmnone and CrystalTears might be allowed to join since they have fought over me. And possibly Snapp, if he agrees to fight over me with them. Oh, and Edaarin because of his oral fixation with male nipples and that his name translates as gay.

But that's it!

Raven

It's on! I can beat old ladies up with the best of them.

Shalla
02-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
>ask guard for roster
The guard flips through his rosters until he finds the correct page for House Benevolence, which he holds out for your perusal. Listed on the page you see:

You didn't include me in your house benevolence.. but it's okay coz my character despise benevolence. but I feel left out :(

Now house awesomeness.. I want to join. :smilegrin:

Anyway. There is DEFINITELY cliques here. I think the majority of posters here dislike me too much to be a member of that. :yawn:

Shalla
02-17-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage
I think if I were to name names, of who I believe to be in cliques and who I don't, feelings would get hurt or insults perceived.

Booo! Name names! I'm very curious. :?:

I don't get why people would get hurt or be insulted however.

Sean
02-17-2004, 03:32 PM
Thats why i avoided using names. Even if people don't get hurt, it would just stir up shit.

Shalla
02-17-2004, 03:35 PM
You don't think you're a part of a clique Tijay? :smilegrin:

Sean
02-17-2004, 03:36 PM
I probably am, or atleast will always be precieved as being part of one. I wont deny that. I just said I avoided naming names because in the end they don't really matter.

Xcalibur
02-17-2004, 03:36 PM
There's is/are clique(s) here as everywhere.

Betheny
02-17-2004, 03:37 PM
Clique is a nasty word.

You're friends with some people, you're not friends with some.

Why is it such a bad thing to have a group of friends you regularly talk to, interact with, play a game with, etc? It's human nature. No big deal.

Shalla
02-17-2004, 03:40 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with cliques. Are they elitest? not necessarily.. They could be an exclusive group of morons and idiots.

But if a member of a clique got into a trivial arguement with someone out of their group, and then the rest of the cliques then ganged up on the person and involved themselves.. then there's defintely something wrong with that.

[Edited on 2-17-2004 by Lady Shalla]

CrystalTears
02-17-2004, 03:45 PM
There are two types of people. Those that are regular posters who will reply (or simply read) regardless of the content, and there are those that come simply to cause problems, or complain about people who are here venting on things like they normally do.

Since we're like family here, we tend to defend those that we deal with on a regular basis, over someone who came strictly to complain about someone else. We're more inclined to believe the regular poster over the one time complainer.

If you want to call that a clique, be my guest, but I don't see that as one.

Shalla
02-17-2004, 03:47 PM
Also.. it goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

HarmNone
02-17-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Snapp
It's on! I can beat old ladies up with the best of them.

Whew! Thankfully, sharing membership with Snapp in Ravenstorm's clique, I shall be exempt from getting beat up! :D

HarmNone is a lover, not a fighter

TheEschaton
02-17-2004, 05:07 PM
I'm in the "Tijay is a pussy" clique. It's large and well-organized, and one day we will succeed in our goal in having everyone in our clique but Tijay.

I find it sad I've known Tijay longer than some of my best friends. Although I only know Tijay in the "I play a text based game with you" sense, not the Biblical sense (yet).

On a serious note, I tend to sometimes fall in the "I've been here 8 years and I wish it was 7 1/2 years ago" clique, in the game.

I've also noticed, a lot, the GM hanger-ons as a clique. This isn't merely merchant hanger-ons, although the more serious ones tend to be. I'm talking like the people who have regular IM conversations with staff. That aggrevates me. They annoy the hell out of me. And I'm in a position to know enough of them to piss me off.

In fact, I never have IM conversations with any GS player...except maaaaaaybe Tijay and Ed, and I doubt either would call that more than a minor annoyance... ;)

-TheE-

HarmNone
02-17-2004, 05:57 PM
I agree that there are definitely cliques in the game. No doubt about it. However, I have not seen any cliques here on the boards. Some people think alike and tend to agree on major issues, but even those people will differ from time to time and express that difference, often quite heatedly. ;)

HarmNone

Xcalibur
02-17-2004, 06:01 PM
There was a clique, here, against Warclaidhm

Against me, against Ben, against red devil, et cetera.

Cliques are cool, I'm part of a clique, here, too.

CrystalTears
02-17-2004, 06:09 PM
It's not a clique when it consists of everyone minus one.

HarmNone
02-17-2004, 06:09 PM
I see that behavior as more indicative of the "mob mentality" in action, X. Additionally, some people just ask to get bashed. Some of them continue even when they are flamed into oblivion. If it is a clique that gives these folks what they are asking for, it is a really HUGE clique. ;)

HarmNone

Xcalibur
02-17-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
It's not a clique when it consists of everyone minus one.

I don't recall everyone minus one being against someone. If that's true, I agree, though, my really opinionated wench for the day online friend.

:)

Harmnone: Ironique, huh? online mod mentality...

Ahh the world is really getting weirder day after day.

[Edited on 17-2-04 by Xcalibur]

Skirmisher
02-17-2004, 07:32 PM
Awwww...I was so looking forward to the carnage after having the names listed.

Now I'm sad.

Latrinsorm
02-17-2004, 07:33 PM
Just because someone (RD) is an asshole doesn't mean the rest of the community (PC) is a clique.

edit: The Jersey clique. Nuff said.

[Edited on 2-18-2004 by Latrinsorm]

Skirmisher
02-17-2004, 07:36 PM
Hey...can I be in it? Please? Please? I have a NJDL, and a voters registration card and everything!

Latrinsorm
02-17-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
Hey...can I be in it? Please? Please? I have a NJDL, and a voters registration card and everything! I was implying (unsuccessfully) that you (and Neff) WERE the Jersey clique, although Neff jumped ship to the "I have a real job and so can't waste life posting on message boards" clique.

So... no. You can't be in it. :D

Skirmisher
02-17-2004, 07:43 PM
Now I'm sad again.

DianaBanana
02-17-2004, 09:59 PM
That's sad, I'm from NJ and I dont belong to the clique. I cry at night over it. :weirdthread:

Kitsun
02-17-2004, 10:56 PM
Darnit, I missed the jersey clique too.

Sean
02-17-2004, 11:02 PM
jerzey 4 life and shit

Skirmisher
02-17-2004, 11:03 PM
Um...wooot?

Hulkein
02-17-2004, 11:03 PM
I live in southeastern PA, NJ is our backyard so I deserve automatic entry. After all I do speed through your state multiple times each summer littering in your backyards only to get drunk in your cities and puke on your sidewalks and park in your parking spots. When do I get accepted?

Sean
02-17-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein
I live in southeastern PA, NJ is our backyard so I deserve automatic entry. After all I do speed through your state multiple times each summer littering in your backyards only to get drunk in your cities and puke on your sidewalks and park in your parking spots. When do I get accepted?

what do you think i do in philly? well sides get cheese steaks.

Hulkein
02-17-2004, 11:06 PM
Soak up the history in a civil manner?

Sean
02-17-2004, 11:09 PM
Me and the jersey clique party hard at the liberty bell, educational style.

DianaBanana
02-18-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Tijay
Me and the jersey clique party hard at the liberty bell, educational style.

Sean thats mean, you didnt invite me. :down:

Nakiro
02-18-2004, 10:11 AM
The answer is either no, or maybe but I don't care. You can decide.

Hips
02-18-2004, 10:14 AM
Apparently I'm in Amber's (Hellcat) clique and I'm her baby doll.

It's news to me. :shrug:

LilHellcat
02-18-2004, 11:19 AM
Actually Jessa, baby doll is a good thing (its the OLD WOMAN IN ME) hehehe. Damn youngins. You are in my clique, and so is Skirmisher I'm her porn pusher. I'll take Diana too hahaha covet all the women. Take that guys! :smug:

DianaBanana
02-18-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by LilHellcat
Actually Jessa, baby doll is a good thing (its the OLD WOMAN IN ME) hehehe. Damn youngins. You are in my clique, and so is Skirmisher I'm her porn pusher. I'll take Diana too hahaha covet all the women. Take that guys! :smug:

It's so nice to be wanted. hehehe

Skirmisher
02-18-2004, 06:56 PM
:love: Amber.

Don't mess with the Porn connection.

Shalla
02-18-2004, 07:48 PM
There is most obviously a group of hypocritical cliques here.

Skirmisher
02-18-2004, 08:13 PM
I know I'm in one!

:socool:

Shalla
02-18-2004, 08:15 PM
Is there a bitch clique? I guess not huh? coz we'd all be pulling each other's hair out.

Latrinsorm
02-18-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla
There is most obviously a group of hypocritical cliques here. No.

Bobmuhthol
02-18-2004, 08:17 PM
<<No.>>

Yes.

HarmNone
02-18-2004, 08:17 PM
All your bitch clique are belong to me!

HarmNone, clique collector :D

Latrinsorm
02-18-2004, 08:18 PM
<<No.>>

Yes. That was an incredibly un-awesome response. I demand title revocation.

Sweets
02-18-2004, 09:22 PM
My perception of clique is a tight wad of friends who have something in common and usually stick together. It is hard to crack a clique but I don't think that's intentional on the cliques part...it's just human nature.

Having said that...this place is full of cliques! It isn't a bad thing...it's just human nature.

I also find it interesting that those, for the most part, who don't think it's cliquey here are the some of the most accepted/respected/responded to members.

Then there's Harmnone. All the cliques want her so they worship her...along with the rest of us. (tongue in cheek)

Human nature makes us group(cliques what cliques?). Then there's the ones that like the singularity(cliques everywhere man..*twitch*).

[Edited on 2-19-2004 by Sweets]

Artha
02-18-2004, 09:27 PM
I am the best clique.

Latrinsorm
02-18-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Artha
I am the best clique. Not after that Angel crack.

Bobmuhthol
Especially after that Angel crack.

Artha
Truth hurts.

02-18-2004, 10:19 PM
I belong to no clique, everyone hates me at a even level.
<---- does not suck up to harmnone

Hulkein
02-18-2004, 10:22 PM
Same..
<--- Same.

<<Then there's Harmnone. All the cliques want her so they worship her...along with the rest of us. (tongue in cheek) >>

No.

02-18-2004, 10:26 PM
Hulkien does this mea we are in a clique
I dont know cause we never talk at or to eachother so I think not...

Hulkein
02-18-2004, 10:31 PM
We can be a clique.. Latrinsorm has to join though, we need someone widely accepted by the people. :!:

02-18-2004, 10:35 PM
hmm but he is a has hippy tendencies......

Ambrosia
02-18-2004, 10:36 PM
Edine is in my Clique. If anyone else wants to join you can fill out an application.

02-18-2004, 10:38 PM
sorry hulkein, maybe she will let you in?

Hulkein
02-18-2004, 11:00 PM
Latrinsorm, for claiming he's a hippy (I don't believe it), has mainly conservative political viewpoints. If I had to name clique's I definitly see them when it comes to politics.. I don't know if you can really call them a clique, more like people voicing their opinions, but if you go by the straight definition they would be.

From what I've seen, the people who will almost always defend the more liberal left wing side are - Ravenstorm, Harmnone, Skirmisher, Stray.
For the more conservative right wing it's usually - Me, Artha, Edine, Tamral, Latrinsorm (Sometimes.)

There are others I just forget right now.

Miss X
02-18-2004, 11:03 PM
Don't forget the token socialist. aka me.

02-18-2004, 11:05 PM
you socialists dont count as your own your can stick with the liberals becasue that is what they wish to have.

Shalla
02-18-2004, 11:06 PM
God! It's also very irritting when idiots join the mob to bash someone just to join the bashing clique. Bunch of losers.

Drew2
02-18-2004, 11:15 PM
>ask guard for roster

Bobmuhthol (officer)
Kylea (officer)
Oengus (officer)
Mistomeer (officer)
Taerven (officer)
Raveyna (officer)
Maimara (officer)
Kidero
Violenttmoon
Camri
Syberus
Luxrious
Delthore
Kastir
Afflicted
Chadj
Seran

Number of event ideas: 0.

There is no clique/spoon.

Bob, take Seran off. No joke.

Drew2
02-18-2004, 11:22 PM
And no, I am in no clique.

Latrinsorm
02-18-2004, 11:48 PM
Latrinsorm, for claiming he's a hippy (I don't believe it), has mainly conservative political viewpoints. WTF, since when am I conservative? I thought I was liberal. Maybe I should read what I post sometimes...

...Tayre's in the Texas Clique, along with George W. Bush (who posts under the handle Ravenstorm) (haha jk :D)

Hulkein
02-18-2004, 11:50 PM
LOL, yeah right. Your most recent posts were about abortion, you were taking the conservative stance there.

Latrinsorm
02-18-2004, 11:52 PM
LOL, yeah right. Your most recent posts were about abortion, you were taking the conservative stance there. Pro-life is conservative now? Oh yeah, I knew that. Ok, I'm conservative. :D

Sweets
02-19-2004, 08:18 AM
I didn't mean to bash Harmnone...really. Just pointing out that many respect and respond often to her.

*Takes foot out of mouth* Is there an unrude way of saying that?

HarmNone
02-19-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Sweets
I didn't mean to bash Harmnone...really. Just pointing out that many respect and respond often to her.

*Takes foot out of mouth* Is there an unrude way of saying that?

Heh. Not to worry, Sweets. That is probably not your foot, but someone else's. :D

HarmNone

Myshel
02-19-2004, 09:04 AM
I love Harmnone's posts, can I be in your clique?

Skirmisher
02-19-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by The Edine
you socialists dont count as your own your can stick with the liberals becasue that is what they wish to have.

Jinkies!

He's on to us you guys!

The jigs up!

02-19-2004, 09:37 AM
I are smart enuff to cer it!

HarmNone
02-19-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Myshel
I love Harmnone's posts, can I be in your clique?

Heh. I do not have a clique. However, Ravenstorm has graciously invited CT, Snapp and myself to join his. I feel confident that he has room for another. :D

HarmNone, Raven groupie

Xcalibur
03-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Latrinsorm, Strayrogue, Bobmuhthol and I are part of the winning team, remember.

You can disagree with one, but in the end, we will be right!