PDA

View Full Version : Clearing Culture Titles!

Fraidycat
02-17-2004, 01:41 PM
Title says it all . . . .
How do I do it?

Betheny
02-17-2004, 01:42 PM
I don't think you can.

Nieninque
02-17-2004, 01:43 PM
** Note: CULTURE Titles can not be changed once selected! **

Miss X
02-17-2004, 01:45 PM
Well, I tried with my cleric, and also a friend tried and it appears you can reset to another culture even if you have your culture set already, maybe because of GS4 they allowed one reset or something. The thing we cant work out is how to set it from showing a culture to not showing one at all.

Fraidycat
02-17-2004, 01:45 PM
Ahh . . odd . .
Its just that I have heard you can change them . . I never have
. .
Nevermind then

Betheny
02-17-2004, 01:49 PM
I thought there was a suggestion brought up that a flag be put in so you can turn it on and off, but I doubt such a useful, practical thing would be implemented before all the proverbial neon-lighted brightly colored shiny toys are.

Fraidycat
02-17-2004, 01:50 PM
It is stupid that I have to have my culture 'stamped' on my forehead .

Bobmuhthol
02-17-2004, 01:57 PM
If you don't like it, don't choose a culture. If you're a Vaalor Elf, you can't just stop being one and just be an Elf. Unless, of course, you took my advice and didn't choose a culture.

Fraidycat
02-17-2004, 02:07 PM
You missed the part where I want to be Faendryl but not want a new born dwarven warrior who hasnt been in the lands fer 10 minutes to see my culture and join the big hating Faendryl bandwagon . . . which I like by the way . . . Hate is good.

Surely you can understand this.

Fallen
02-17-2004, 03:59 PM
They at one time were allowing cultural resets when the labling system was first introduced. This grace period may very well have expired.

I know for a fact it was once possible to remove a title as when I gave my former character to a friend one of the conditions was he must remove the cultural flag. I do believe there was some GM intervention involved in the process, but I am not completely certain.

AnticorRifling
02-17-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Fallen
They at one time were allowing cultural resets when the labling system was first introduced. This grace period may very well have expired.

I know for a fact it was once possible to remove a title as when I gave my former character to a friend one of the conditions was he must remove the cultural flag. I do believe there was some GM intervention involved in the process, but I am not completely certain.

He should have kept his title on because he still hits like a little girl with mono which is fitting for the culture :cool:

Snapp
02-17-2004, 05:03 PM
I'm pretty sure you can change it still. I did a week or so ago with one of my characters. It's probably a one time thing though.. like the deity thing.

Fallen
02-18-2004, 07:52 AM
He should have kept his title on because he still hits like a little girl with mono which is fitting for the culture >>

Anticore, you shouldnt use your asshole to sheath that polearm you always brag about. Leave Dighn alone you big fucking meanie.

AnticorRifling
02-18-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Fallen
He should have kept his title on because he still hits like a little girl with mono which is fitting for the culture >>

Anticore, you shouldnt use your asshole to sheath that polearm you always brag about. Leave Dighn alone you big fucking meanie.

Hahaha, you're a sick sick man, funny but sick. And Dighn is older than me now so he can handle his own.