PDA

View Full Version : Gemcutter and nine patterns.

Praefection
04-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Going to sell a set of patterns along with ONE cutter of your choice.
I have the following...

an etched imflass giantman
a stout black iron dwarf
a stamped silver aelotoi
a burnished blue vultite half-krolvin
a rotund yellow gold halfling
a shiny bronze gnome
a gaudy faenor-plated elf

Patterns included are:

an oval-cut ruby mithril pattern
a diamond-cut azure steel pattern
a skull-shaped black iron pattern
a tree-shaped emerald ora pattern
a snowflake-cut silvery imflass pattern
a heart-shaped magenta vultite pattern
a wolf-shaped white gold pattern
a pie-shaped golden mithglin pattern
a crescent-cut bright silver pattern

MB:250k
CB:
BO: Shock me.

Belnia
04-10-2009, 07:14 PM
>[Mistral Hall, Prayer Room]
The window is wide and low, providing an excellent spot to be at peace and enjoy the scenery. Silk pillows in vivid colors are stacked around the room, enabling guests to arrange themselves in the comfort of their own choice. You also see a reinforced steel cart with some stuff on it and a small crooked table with some stuff on it.
Obvious exits: west
>l on cart
On the steel cart you see a gaudy faenor-plated elf, a plain hammered steel human, a stout black iron dwarf, an etched imflass giantman, a shiny bronze gnome, a slender green ora erithian, a burnished blue vultite half-krolvin, a stamped silver aelotoi and a rotund yellow gold halfling.
>l on table
On the crooked table you see a diamond-cut azure steel pattern, an oval-cut ruby mithril pattern, a skull-shaped black iron pattern, a tree-shaped emerald ora pattern, a heart-shaped magenta vultite pattern, a snowflake-cut silvery imflass pattern, a wolf-shaped white gold pattern, a crescent-cut bright silver pattern and a pie-shaped golden mithglin pattern.
>get elf
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The faenor-plated elf sells for 75000 silvers. You can BUY the faenor-plated elf if you like."
>get pattern
A sales clerk steps over to you and says, "Ah, a fine choice madam. The azure steel pattern sells for 5000 silvers. You can BUY the azure steel pattern if you like."

This works slightly better if the GM clears the items away after a day like they said would happen :(

Praefection
04-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Yeah I know. Trying to clean shit out of my lockers and figured this was a semi cheaper way than getting them via playershops. Ah well, not skin off my ass if it doesn't sell.

Amaron
04-10-2009, 08:44 PM
the patterns sold in a shop in haven for 25k NP.

maybe shop em