Inspire
03-31-2009, 11:48 AM
Update .. Sold on next update.

BriarFox
03-31-2009, 12:05 PM
Briars, you mean?

Inspire
04-01-2009, 11:41 AM
Updating when I get home from work later tonight, so consider this a last call.

Beldonn
04-01-2009, 05:52 PM
no a guy sent me an IM from his AIM mobile. DarkBriar. asked me to post a 6m bid for him. I've done a few deals with him, don't really know him but hey, it's a bid. noone else bid, so I said I'd toss it down for him.

The Dark One
04-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Hey, Briar here. I know jack about this PlayersCorner stuff because I don't forum surf. So, Inspire, chat me up at my email and we'll talk. I am having some problems with my game but hopefully I can fix it. JerryBriar@Hotmail.Com :thanx:

Inspire
04-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Hey, Briar here. I know jack about this PlayersCorner stuff because I don't forum surf. So, Inspire, chat me up at my email and we'll talk. I am having some problems with my game but hopefully I can fix it. JerryBriar@Hotmail.Com :thanx:

Sent you a PM and an email. Just let me know when and where you would like to pick it up. I'll change the price in my Solhaven Shop so you can pick it up there are your convenience as well. Thanks!

Inspire
04-03-2009, 02:19 PM
no a guy sent me an IM from his AIM mobile. DarkBriar. asked me to post a 6m bid for him. I've done a few deals with him, don't really know him but hey, it's a bid. noone else bid, so I said I'd toss it down for him.

Hi Beldonn,

Any chance you still have the AIM SN for this person? I haven't been able to get in touch with him and the actual guy DarkBriar on AIM has no idea what gemstone is, let alone a claidhmore!

Darkbriar (2:11:47 PM): I have no idea what a Mithril Claidhmore is........sounds shiny
DarkBriar (2:13:08 PM): I must admit I was kinda freaked that someone had stolen my info and was running around bidding on ebay stuff without my knowledge

He was nice about it at least.