PDA

View Full Version : FixStats Potion

Mikalmas
03-29-2009, 10:00 PM
FixStats potion for sale.

MB: 35m
BO: 45m

Bid here or (preferably) at ofalegend@aol.com in case I forget to check here.

~Mikalmas

Mikalmas
03-31-2009, 07:08 PM
Ok, no interest on an opening bid on the potion, so its up for a flat 35m buying price. Delivery can be worked out to anywhere. Post here, email ofalegend@aol.com, or IM at ofalegend if you're interested. It will not be posted for less. This is rock bottom. I'll use it myself before I'll take less for it.

M

Kitsun
03-31-2009, 10:55 PM
It really is easier getting rid of fixskill potions than fixstat. I took mine apart because you seem to get less rather than more for the effort of collecting all the BPs up.

Swami71
03-31-2009, 11:10 PM
I think most people that want fixstats plan on earning them on their own. Someone was asking me for one just the other day. Just need to wait longer for a buyer with fixstats IMO. But yea the market for them lately is not worth saving up for them. Its encouraging me to just spend my BP now. Its definitely worth at least 35 mil for all that work.

Kitsun
03-31-2009, 11:27 PM
Well 35m is a significant chunk of change. Unless the character is post-cap or damn near it, it is probably cheaper to buy a new character with the proper damn stats. Meeting all the criteria of 1) high level 2) wealthy 3) poor stat placement gets more difficult as time passes.

Lord Orbstar
04-01-2009, 04:02 AM
i have a level 96 rogue with shitty stats. I am missing the other leg of your perfect triumverate. Wealth. 35m times 8 dollars per million is... about as much as you could buy another character for that has good stats already.

If I could buy a fixstat for 150 bucks, that would be a deal.

What do you think the likelyhood of rogues being able to CONVERT to Monks will be complete with attendant FIXSTAT? That may be another way out, at least in my case.

The Ponzzz
04-01-2009, 04:09 AM
If converting happens, you will at least get 1 fixstat. Paladins I think got 5 for 30 days like a fresh character.

Mtenda
04-01-2009, 06:04 PM
If converting happens, you will at least get 1 fixstat. Paladins I think got 5 for 30 days like a fresh character.

They only got one.

Mtenda
04-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Well 35m is a significant chunk of change. Unless the character is post-cap or damn near it, it is probably cheaper to buy a new character with the proper damn stats. Meeting all the criteria of 1) high level 2) wealthy 3) poor stat placement gets more difficult as time passes.

Name is a big factor for me. For the right name a fixstat potion can be worth it. However if your character's name is Giggletaint and has bad stats you should probably just buy another.

Lord Orbstar
04-02-2009, 09:43 AM
True.

Mikalmas
04-04-2009, 09:53 AM
35*8= $280

You can buy a good character for $280? I'm seriously curious, what kind of character can you buy for less than $300? Nothing near cap I'm sure.

Anywho, I'm really not trying to gouge anyone. From every fixstats potion I've seen sold, 35m is on the lower end of the spectrum :)

It's still available, BTW, if anyone doesn't get a ticket for CCF and wants the potion, email me (ofalegend@aol.com)

~M