PDA

View Full Version : Auction Site Looking for Gemstone Items

Solstice
03-29-2009, 10:24 AM
In an effort to expand its customer base one of the auction sites I sell non-virtual items on asked its buyers and sellers to list categories of items they thought were being under-represented elsewhere. Quite a few of us suggested MMORPG items and while most people voted for WOW or similiar games I suggested they add a category for text-based games like Gemstone IV and Dragonrealms etc.

While there's no items listed yet in the Gemstone category - in part because I haven't started I wanted to let all of you know that the site was actively seeking new members to buy and sell virtual items for real money in lots of different games. The site is small but growing and with the free listings, free stores and other options available. The category lists can be expanded further if users request it, and a category list for Dragonrealms still needs to be suggested. The real benefit I think is the auto-renewing free store option where you list it once and it rewews the listing up to 12 times without any listing fees. With the store you have everything under a single heading and you can promote your listings with a link in your sigs.

Before anybody asks I'm not the site owner or anything like that - just one of the sellers who thought that WOW players should not have ALL the fun when the site added this niche category.

www.Neoloch.com

Inspire
03-29-2009, 11:58 AM
Listing FREE
Gallery FREE
Bold $0.25
Highlight Listing $0.25
Category Featured $0.75
Home Page Featured $2.50
Trade Item $0.50
First Four Pictures FREE
Additional Pictures $0.05
Final Value Fees
Final Value Fees: 00.01 USD - 50.00 3.5%
50.01 USD - 1000.00 2.25%
1000.01 and up 1.75%

The fees look cheaper than Ebay but I don't think people are going to pay money to sell things. The PC is free.

thefarmer
03-29-2009, 03:22 PM
Bots are sure typing long messages now

Solstice
03-30-2009, 05:34 AM
I'm not a Bot, I've been a member here for years even if I rarely post. In fact I used this site to help sell the Air-attuned Glowbark Runestaff I won at the Ebon Gate auction some years ago - Pity they never have gotten all 4 of them together. I also contacted the site first to ask if I could post the information. Yes here is free, but not everyone comes here to shop. If you're looking for a place where you can list virtual items for many different games and then be able to give people a single http link to ALL of your items at once - then Neoloch could be useful. With virtual items there's no need to use any of the options that cost extra money and you can relist them for free until quite literally the roltons come home so you'd only pay final value fees. If somebody's interested - there's the info. When the site announced they wanted to add WOW listings I just thought perhaps some GSIV players might be interested and asked them to add a catagory. If nobody's interested the site will just focus on the other games.

Jayvn
03-30-2009, 06:12 AM
SHE HAS LESS THAN 200 POSTS.. kill the witch!!!
but how do we know she's a witch?
well...she turned that item auction site into a newt...

AMUSED1
03-30-2009, 09:20 AM
I'm not a Bot, I've been a member here for years even if I rarely post. In fact I used this site to help sell the Air-attuned Glowbark Runestaff I won at the Ebon Gate auction some years ago - Pity they never have gotten all 4 of them together. I also contacted the site first to ask if I could post the information. Yes here is free, but not everyone comes here to shop. If you're looking for a place where you can list virtual items for many different games and then be able to give people a single http link to ALL of your items at once - then Neoloch could be useful. With virtual items there's no need to use any of the options that cost extra money and you can relist them for free until quite literally the roltons come home so you'd only pay final value fees. If somebody's interested - there's the info. When the site announced they wanted to add WOW listings I just thought perhaps some GSIV players might be interested and asked them to add a catagory. If nobody's interested the site will just focus on the other games.

Hell no we won't fall for your advertising scheme! GSIV != WoW.