PDA

View Full Version : 714 script?

Asha
03-29-2009, 05:49 AM
This spell is a pain in the fucking arse.
Anyone have a script or anything to make it relatively less aggravating?
I know it wold probably be really simple to make myself but in admittance, I couldn't even make a fletching script.

So anyway, Evarin? Jesse? Anyone?

And what happened to Mekthros? He was incredible.

Swami71
03-30-2009, 06:52 PM
I've never heard of anyone using a script for this spell. I would think its to random to use a script for. Its a little work to learn but once you get a system its pretty easy. I do use a script to make the stones. I only use the od., ag., and qu. runestones.

Fallen
03-30-2009, 08:31 PM
I personally don't script it. I just assign the commands that you commonly have to type to macro keys and such. Makes it pretty quick and painless.

ElanthianSiren
04-01-2009, 04:12 PM
This spell is a pain in the fucking arse.
Anyone have a script or anything to make it relatively less aggravating?
I know it wold probably be really simple to make myself but in admittance, I couldn't even make a fletching script.

So anyway, Evarin? Jesse? Anyone?

what do you need it (script) to do?

When I say what, I should clarify:

What strings am I matching?
What checks do you need in the script?
What's the verbage (encant etc)

Spell scripts aren't too complicated IMO, but I've never written a sorcerer one because I have no desire to play them.

Fallen
04-01-2009, 04:25 PM
It wouldn't be too bad if you didn't care to unlock to preserve charges. You could just wave Quiss'fyn at every spell on the scroll, ensure everything was properly unlocked, then infuse until it was full and move on. Standard pauses for mana.

Re-infusing scrolls would be even easier. You just pull the next scroll from a container, 714 it, get the ag'loenar rune, infuse it until it is finished, then stuff it in another container.

It is only a pain if you want to be subjective in your unlocking.

Fallen
04-02-2009, 12:57 AM

He left and took an item I dearly wanted with him. Both he AND Wulfhen left, taking items I wanted.