PDA

View Full Version : HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!

Souzy
02-14-2004, 08:21 PM
I'm bored, so I'll share...

ROFLMAO! I'm listening to the radio and this girl called in to dedicate a song to her now ex. She cheated on him with his best friend and she's sorry now. She said he's a such a good guy, hahahhaha!!!! SLUT. :lol:

Edit: eerm, wrong smiley and to add that her ex walked in on them.

[Edited on 2-15-2004 by Lalana]

[Edited on 2-15-2004 by Lalana]

Bobmuhthol
02-14-2004, 08:22 PM
May I be the first to say..

Not funny.

Souzy
02-14-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
May I be the first to say..

Not funny.

OMG! It was funny!!!! She was on air crying and stuff. IT WAS HER FAULT! If he was such a good guy, she wouldn't have cheated on him with his best-friend! Then, she wouldn't have to worry about this or whining about it after. Stoooopid.

Xcalibur
02-14-2004, 08:31 PM
Women cheaters (intelligent) are the best women ever.

Sluts aren't, though.

Souzy
02-14-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
Women cheaters (intelligent) are the best women ever.

Sluts aren't, though.

Dood, if she was doing it to get ahead, in life? I dunno, something that'll benefit her, heh. But, I'm thinking cos she can't get enough of the cock. So that's stupid, and now the girl is crying for her man back. If her man was smart he'd kick them both to the curb. Cos you know, he walked in on them and all, that must've been such a splendid sight to see.

Xcalibur
02-14-2004, 08:39 PM
If the man was really smart, he'd get her back and cheat her and make sure she'd knew it.

Once bitten, twice shy?

A guy got 2 brains, gotta use em adequatly (sp) :)

Stunseed
02-14-2004, 08:55 PM
That's some funny stuff, but it looks like your topic name you beat X over the head for and stole it.

At least it's almost properly spaced.

Xcalibur
02-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Damn I rock, I influenced people from outside my country that I don't even know on a forum that is not in my mother language.

Wowoow me!

HOORAY for intelligent cheating girls! :)

Souzy
02-14-2004, 09:04 PM
LOL, I don't care. It's funny!!!! The girl is pathetic. :bleh:

Xcalibur
02-14-2004, 09:06 PM
Only winners like us laugh like that online: HAHAHAHAH

only losers like them laugh like that online: lol

Only real losers like them laugh like that online: :laugh:

;)

What would be cool would had been the guy calling back and saying he was having FINALY a threeshold with 2 girls, and ONE OF EM IS HER BEST FRIEND!

Souzy
02-14-2004, 09:21 PM
Nah, he didn't call back, I'm guessing he's not tuned into the station. Hey, I type "HAHAHAHA" and "LOL", so!

I would've laughed even harder if he called in and told her off on air. Then she would've felt really stupid.

Xcalibur
02-14-2004, 09:24 PM
Women, in general, becomes stupid in love... That is a proven fact, you know :)

I SAID IN GENERAL (~90%)

Zeyrin
02-15-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
Damn I rock, I influenced people from outside my country that I don't even know on a forum that is not in my mother language.

Wowoow me!

HOORAY for intelligent cheating girls! :)

Are you French or American this week X?

I think it's funny this little poo poo kitty fuck thinks by dedicating a song to her smarter than he looks ex is going to fix the fact that she ruined a friendship and the trust the kitty fuck and this guy had.

Way to go dude, whoever you are!! This beer I raise in toast to you.