PDA

View Full Version : Enchanting workshop?

Gustamantis
03-26-2009, 01:38 AM
Anyone know of an enchanting workshop in or around ta'illistim? the mage guild perhaps? or one out in the wilds somewhere?

Scott
03-26-2009, 02:06 AM
The only one I know of is in the guild. It's annoying to get to though. You go up the stairs (twice) which leaves you in the nexus of elements or something like that. Go all the way west.

Then cast 519 at scarlet flame
908 blue flame
906 white flame

Mabus
03-26-2009, 03:44 AM
The only one I know of is in the guild. It's annoying to get to though. You go up the stairs (twice) which leaves you in the nexus of elements or something like that. Go all the way west.

Then cast 519 at scarlet flame
908 blue flame
906 white flame
That's the only one that was out there.

They never added one to Ta'Vaalor? Everyone still enchant there on that deed path?

Rimalon
03-26-2009, 04:33 AM
There's a workshop in Vaalor's Wizard Guild, but you have to float all the way up to it on a disk and then solve a puzzle using INFUSE to get in.

DaCapn
03-26-2009, 01:13 PM
Glad I'm in Icemule where buildings and rooms seem to use traditional access mechanisms, i.e. DOORWAYS. I'm just imaging a real life scenario where you've joined a gym but in order to get to the weight room, you first have to solve a Rubik's cube and a sodoku puzzle.

Puzzle barriers could make sense and be kind of cool for little game easter eggs, like if you solve some little challenge it gets you entrance to some bog witch's hut where she trades you special potions for skins/components or she will teach you some special alchemy recipes or something. Crap like this always makes me roll my eyes. Like how you have to solve some puzzle to get into house lockers in other towns. What the hell is that?

Gustamantis
03-27-2009, 05:30 PM
thanks for the responses all, I forgot about this thread till I just now needed to know the answer... I did know about the one in ta'vaalor but it's been so long since I was there I forgot how to solve the puzzle, was kinda hoping there'd be one out in the wilds like the one in rivers rest, but I'll find this one here.

I do agree about dumb puzzles though.. I like the analogy of joining a gym and having to do a rubics cube, that was funny.

Anne Boleyn
03-27-2009, 06:02 PM
You should have to fight to the death instead.

http://www.uky.edu/AS/Classics/gladiator.jpg

Hecates
03-28-2009, 04:10 AM
thanks for the responses all, I forgot about this thread till I just now needed to know the answer... I did know about the one in ta'vaalor but it's been so long since I was there I forgot how to solve the puzzle, was kinda hoping there'd be one out in the wilds like the one in rivers rest, but I'll find this one here.

I do agree about dumb puzzles though.. I like the analogy of joining a gym and having to do a rubics cube, that was funny.

hey man, i can show ya monday if you have not figured it out in time, or send me a IM, im not gona be home for another day at least

Gustamantis
03-28-2009, 01:21 PM
I got in and enchanted, all is well

RForrester
04-12-2009, 01:04 PM
"That's the only one that was out there. "

Wrong.

Moonstone Abbey has one and for quite awhile it was the ONLY workshop in Ta'Illistim.

Mabus
04-13-2009, 04:44 AM
"That's the only one that was out there. "

Wrong.

Moonstone Abbey has one and for quite awhile it was the ONLY workshop in Ta'Illistim.
I stand corrected.

Was it openly publicly accessible?

Bhaalizmo
09-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Anybody have a lich room # for either of these workshops? Having a little difficulty locating them so far. Thanx.

Donquix
09-27-2010, 11:26 AM
Narost has the TI guild mapped. either bring it up or ;go2 wizardguild and go from there.

Bhaalizmo
09-28-2010, 10:45 AM
Thank you sir. Found it.