PDA

View Full Version : 8x VHCW 3lb Falchion

Beldonn
03-25-2009, 07:27 AM
Alright. I am bored. No, seriously. :wtf: :help: me become un-bored. I am retiring my guy who uses this, and there will be no more :medieval: . Only :club: . And thus, I am selling...my weapon.

>tap blade
You tap a deadly midnight black blade, which is in your right hand.
>rub blade
As you rub your blade lightly, a purple wisp of light appears briefly before your eyes.
>wave blade
As you slice the blade through the air, it emanates a satisfying whistling sound.

~Weight: The first thing that strikes you about the blade is the weight, which is about 3 pounds.

~Enchant: It has a bonus of +40 from a normal blade, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

~Special Ability: The harmonics generated tell you that the blade inflicts more fearsome wounds when it strikes.

Summary: 8x, Very Heavy Crit Weighting, 3lbs, Falchion Base.

Specific interests in no particular order:
Cash
Kitten sack
Self-charging bless sheaths/scabbards
5x+ CP brig and 5x+ CP double chain *torso arms*
2x or better claidhmores oldstyle *ONLY* I fckin hate newstyle.
DB items that aren't fckin stupid like that stupid sphere that only works if you're a friggin giantman. I'm not a god damn giantman.
10x tower shield.
****Unless it's a mid-high DB, or an oldstyle claidhmore with more than 4x, expect to toss coin on it.***

Taking offers. PST me ingame around landing or on psinet on Beldonn/Methous. My AIM name is EQToo. I will consider decent trade offers as well. For those who are seeking a price radius to figure out if it's in their bank books, the 7x glaes katana that was a falchion with VHCW and it was like 7lbs or something, sold for I believe around 55. I can't confirm, maybe someone can help on this. Maybe it was 60. I donno. Arite bye now.

Mateius
04-04-2009, 01:38 AM
what stupid fuckin DB sphere that only works for giantmen?

The Ponzzz
04-04-2009, 01:52 AM
So you'd do a 2x claid for this?

Fallen
04-04-2009, 01:54 AM
****Unless it's a mid-high DB, or an oldstyle claidhmore with more than 4x, expect to toss coin on it.***

Beldonn
04-04-2009, 08:27 PM
some guy i hunted with a while back in wind wraiths had a necklace that was a sphere of some sort that was a 1x db..but it only worked for giantkin. no clue. i even loresang it cuz i thought he was bullshitting.