PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Guild Scripts

Hulkein
02-14-2004, 05:44 PM
I searched the forums, couldn't find anything except for one that didn't work. Anyone have them? Specifically for tackling a dummy 29 times? Thanks.

Hulkein
02-14-2004, 05:59 PM
Please?

TheEschaton
02-14-2004, 06:01 PM
I have scripts for all the stuff in the warrior guild.

But since you attacked my warrior while he was doing berserk reps on the glacier, I don't have any for you ;)

You know full well I can't control berserker reps. If you want to find me someplace a 37 train warrior CAN get berserk reps, which is A) uninhabited, as you think is so direly necessary, B) a place where I won't get annhilated due to the fact I'm berserking, and C) is in proximity of the Landing....please, let me know. I'll gladly go.

I didn't even kill your stupid frost giant....I swung at it once, knocking it on the ground, and you killed it, at which point my berserk carried me eastward. If anything, I did you a favor. You're lucky my friend convinced me not to put a bolt through your eye.

-TheE-

Artha
02-14-2004, 06:23 PM
Give me the messaging of failures and successes and I'll make on for you.

Hulkein
02-14-2004, 06:25 PM
Heh, I made it work.. The script that was already posted had colon's where they shouldn't be after 'GOTO MAINLOOP:'

Yeah Eschaton, sorry for attacking you.. Knew I wouldn't kill you and had no intention to. I'm a territorial guy!11one

Thanks for the offer though Artha.

[Edited on 2-14-2004 by Hulkein]

TheEschaton
02-14-2004, 06:32 PM
It's alright, I wasn't too pissed, I'm always having to apologize for rushing in on people's battles while berserking. The problem is you try and match it out. If I have 10 reps, I can usually spread that out on 3 critters, so I go to a room which has three critters. Unfortunately, in this case, I killed the three critters in something like 6 swings, and I just went buck wild and into other rooms.

-TheE-

Frostravin
02-15-2004, 05:48 AM
You said you fixed that one but here is one from the site that no longer exists

www.gemstonescripts.com

#Warrior Guild Dummy Tackle

pull:
pause 1
put pull dummy
put push dummy
pause 2

tackle:
put stand
pause 1
put tackle dummy
match tackle just miss!
match tackle You'll need to
match pull [You have
match pull ground right
match pull ...wait
matchwait

FinisWolf
03-01-2004, 08:56 AM
Frostravin~

That script needs the ending message..., course I am back to ignoring the guild, so I ahve already forgot what the end message is.

Finiswolf

TheEschaton
03-01-2004, 05:09 PM
Here are some of the scripts I use.

They're not very complex ones, but it'll do what it has to. And sometimes it hangs up if it tries to move on when you have RT.

-TheE-

This one'll work for the ice tubs and saunas, and it'll berserk every time the "feeling of weakness leaves you" message pops up. Note, this still requires you to go to these places, and get yourself in the berserking state ("splash" in the ice tubs, "meditate" in the saunas).

TheEschaton
03-01-2004, 05:11 PM
This is for chopping garlic, which is a subdue task.

Edited to add: I just realized subdue was a rogue guild skill. Stupid me.

-TheE-

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by TheEschaton]

TheEschaton
03-01-2004, 05:16 PM
I just realized I only have one script for the warrior guild, the one posted above. This disconcerts me, I thought I had more.

-TheE-

Latrinsorm
03-01-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by TheEschaton
I just realized I only have one script for the warrior guild, the one posted above. This disconcerts me, I thought I had more.
Rest assured, I have scripts for every worthwhile facet of Warrior Guildness, and they're all better than anything you might have had. :D What sucks is that Klidel keeps giving me partner reps. :flamed: Otherwise I'd be like double secret Master at Arms by now. Yeah.

TheEschaton
03-01-2004, 06:48 PM
Then post 'em up! I have most of them on the rogue guild.

My projects, as soon as I quit my job:

1) zMUD maps for all of Elanthia (harder than it sounds).
2) zMUD rogue/warrior guild uberness.
3) Wizard FE not-so-uber rogue/warrior guild uberness.

I WILL convert the world to zMUD.

-TheE-

Bauzokhahl
09-30-2004, 07:42 PM
So i'm looking for some guild scripts, currently working on tackle so any help would be nice, dummies are horrible horrible beings.

Bauzokhahl
09-30-2004, 10:33 PM
Bump

Kadumi
10-01-2004, 05:15 AM
heh, my dumb ass has mastered everything except tricks and batter without using a single guild script