PDA

View Full Version : I hate Barbie.

Shari
02-14-2004, 12:39 AM
I am so fed up with the yellow-haired, orange-skinned, dumber than a steaming pile of shit bimbos that go to ASU.

Why do they spend all this time bleaching, fake-baking, and dressing like whore when they're supposed to be getting an education?

I'm taking both my sciences now (geology and chemistry) and for some reason these girls feel the need to sit right NEXT to ME in a classroom that seats 300 so they can talk to their Barbie clone friend and chit-chat during the lecture about bullshit.

"So I got the totally cutest pink dress for the party this weekend, it's all short with spaghettii straps and I have the like cutest shoes to match"

"Oh really, that's so cool!"

If this is a portion of my future generation, I'm really, really scared for us.

Kitsun
02-14-2004, 12:47 AM
Sit ALL the way in front. Chatters avoid the front.

I tend to get scruffy and mean looking so I just glare if anyone even looks at a seat next to me.

Edaarin
02-14-2004, 12:49 AM
Do yourself a favor and never visit U. Va. It's all Burberry, North Face, A&F, pink polo here.

On a side note, I've been told that I try too hard to look like a badass so people steer clear of me. Especially since I bic'd my hair. Something about an angry looking monk must turn people off.

Refer to my many references on sorority girls to see how I feel about the matter

EDIT: Someone sell Soulpieced a new joke.

[Edited on 2-14-2004 by Edaarin]

Soulpieced
02-14-2004, 12:51 AM
... me love you long time?

02-14-2004, 01:10 AM
Did you know Ken and Barbie are breaking up!

Shari
02-14-2004, 01:25 AM
Yeah, I forgot to add all my sorority crap I was going to add in there. And their horribly done boob jobs.

I'd like to get to sit in the front but being the procrastinator I am, nine times out of ten I'm usually late.

I think one of these days I'm just going to turn to one of them, smile and say, "Could you please shut the fuck up?" Smile prettily again and go back to listening to the lecture.

crazymage
02-14-2004, 02:31 AM
<--- likes Barbie girls cause they know their place.

HarmNone
02-14-2004, 12:30 PM
Heh. Never mind, Jesae. Many of those Barbies will be gone by the end of the year, unless the professors are factoring in the latest hairstyles and plastic "additions" for the grading process. ;)

HarmNone

Myshel
02-14-2004, 12:31 PM
I guessing you didn't like the legally blonde movies.

Artha
02-14-2004, 12:34 PM
I think one of these days I'm just going to turn to one of them, smile and say, "Could you please shut the fuck up?"

Don't bother with the please. Just say 'Hey, shut the fuck up, nobody cares and your parents hate you.' Then start paying attention to the teacher again.

peam
02-14-2004, 12:37 PM
Artha's about right. If they're annoying you, they're annoying half the class in all likelyhood. Give them a hearty STFU once, everyone will laugh, you'll be the class hero, and more importantly, they'll shut the fuck up.

Latrinsorm
02-14-2004, 01:06 PM
This is one of the times I'm glad to be a guy.

peam
02-14-2004, 01:10 PM
Being the annoying person in class isn't a title that belongs exclusively to girls.

In my first or second year of school, I was in an English class with this annoying ex-military type. He was obnoxious and even though he was quite positive he was hilarious, it was quite the opposite.

It was a night class, so we'd get a 15-20 minute break sometime during the proceedings. About three weeks in, I took advantage of a break and left a note saying "You're not nearly as funny as you think you are." on his desk.

He didn't make a peep for the rest of the semester. :duh:

Artha
02-14-2004, 01:12 PM
I just might have to do that in a class or two of mine...hopefully I'll be able to get there first.

Now, to start writing 'You're not nearly as smart as you think you are' notes and 'Nobody cares what you have to say' notes.

[Edited on 2-14-2004 by Artha]

Miss X
02-14-2004, 01:28 PM
Don't forget the 'I hope you get run over by a bus on your way home' notes.
;)

Artha
02-14-2004, 01:42 PM
Nice!

I think I'll stick a few 'I hope a mugger stabs you in the face later' ones too.

Sean
02-14-2004, 02:58 PM
my school will offer massive financial aid packages if youd like to send any barbies back east.

Souzy
02-14-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Heh. Never mind, Jesae. Many of those Barbies will be gone by the end of the year, unless the professors are factoring in the latest hairstyles and plastic "additions" for the grading process. ;)

HarmNone

This is so true.

TheEschaton
02-14-2004, 06:14 PM
I used to believe the same thing about so-called Barbies.

But then I met a girl in college who was A) hot as hell, B) talked in that annoying "Valley Girl" way, and C) was the kind of person who wore non-prescription eyeglasses to make her look more intellectual, when she wanted to look like that.

At the same time, as I got to know her, she was one of the most intelligent, caring, and deeply spiritual people I know to this day.

I personally contend the whole valley girl thing is an outward coping mechanism, or something.

-TheE-

Shari
02-15-2004, 02:30 AM
Hey, don't get me wrong, there are some very stylish, blond girls, and most of them happen to be intelligent. I'm not bagging on them.

If you're going to class, to learn something, don't talk about your new pink (insert any superficial item here, cause pink is all the rage) instead of paying attention to what is going on in class.

And really, if you have one brain cell in your head, don't go off trying to portray the typical "dumb blonde" routine, more people end up getting annoyed than impressed by said behavior.

Tijay, you suck.

And actually, I like the Legally Blonde movies, I guess my motives or something are all fucked up. I guess its amusing to me because its so blown out of proportion, and because a girl like Elle would NEVER get to where she was in those films.

Hasn't anyone ever told you that movies aren't reality? <grins>

Latrinsorm
02-15-2004, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Jesae
Hasn't anyone ever told you that movies aren't reality? <grins> I was wondering how Clint Eastwood kept coming back to life. I figured it was cuz he was a badass. :!:

Jenisi
02-15-2004, 11:02 PM
I don't have any girls like that at my school lol.

Sean
02-15-2004, 11:09 PM
why do i gotta suck? huh?

seriously! my school gives women insane scholarships to boost the male to female ratio. if you pretend like you can play any of our non existant sports its like a free ride.

Skirmisher
02-15-2004, 11:37 PM
Should have gone blonde, grabbed a miracle bra and gone to your school then.

Like....totally

Sean
02-15-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
Should have gone blonde, grabbed a miracle bra and gone to your school then.

Like....totally

you coulda .. they offer a history major.

although im not sure if they had that back in the day when you were in school, back when it was NCE

Pierat
02-15-2004, 11:41 PM
Hey! Barbie girls are fun to toss around everyonce in a while!

Shari
02-16-2004, 12:18 AM
TAKE. THAT. QUOTE. DOWN.

NOW!!! <twitches with rage at Tijay>

Meos
02-16-2004, 12:29 AM
sex those barbie chicks and send them home.

gcstader
02-16-2004, 12:51 AM
1) UVA chills
2) Some of those "barbies" aren't as dumb as they look.

~Greg / Eldas

Shari
02-16-2004, 03:12 AM
Some, but not all. I wasn't stating that all blonde tan girls can die and go to hell. I'm just saying that a majority of the girls at my school are more interested in strutting their stuff in their cute little pink Juicy sweat sets and bragging about their new Jelly purse I want to slap their botox-injected face off.

Okay, I'm done venting now, really, I am.

Czeska
02-16-2004, 09:49 AM
When I was a child I took my barbie swimming in the sink. Her head filled with water, and I tried to pop it off to empty it.

I snapped her neck.

Nakiro
02-16-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Jesae
Some, but not all. I wasn't stating that all blonde tan girls can die and go to hell. I'm just saying that a majority of the girls at my school are more interested in strutting their stuff in their cute little pink Juicy sweat sets and bragging about their new Jelly purse I want to slap their botox-injected face off.

Okay, I'm done venting now, really, I am.

Some women go to college to get their MRS degree.

Shari
02-16-2004, 03:25 PM
Heh.