PDA

View Full Version : I killed Lord Kai!

Chadj
02-14-2004, 12:21 AM
Yes, thats right. Just a couple minutes ago, i killed Kai.

I decided to help out a friend with the 8th step for Voln, and while there, i thought i would try something... Didnt think it would work.. but hell, looks like it did! lmfao, its rather amusing... I killed a god!

(It's a little long.. Didnt feel like editing it perfectly)
------------------------------------------------

You hear someone chuckling from behind you. Whirling around, you see Kai with a grin from ear to ear.

Kai scrutinizes Roseblossom and smiles. "Well, what have we got here? So, Roseblossom, you have come to challenge me to a wrestling match. I hope you have some deeds!"

Kai bellows with laughter, then, after wiping a tear from his eyes, motions for Roseblossom to attack. He has a wide grin on his face and you are getting a queasy feeling about this and are suddenly glad it's not YOU who has come to challenge Kai.

Roseblossom sweetly says, "Ohhh."
You attempt to punch the Lord Kai!
MB: 153 vs MB: 211 = -58 -- Lose advantage!
THT 109, d100 roll: 19, modified: -39
A clean miss.
Roundtime: 10 sec.

You deeply say, "I could.."
You deeply ask, "Kill Kai?"
You blink.

Kai suddenly raises his arms up and growls loudly at Roseblossom who flinches and steps back startled.

(I try to swing a warlance at it... fails)

>Roseblossom is trying to trip or throw Kai.

Kai moves deftly out of Roseblossom's way, grabs her arm and sends her sprawling to the ground with a nice kick to the behind.

Kai grabs ahold of Roseblossom and planting one foot behind her, sends her flying to the ground.

trip kai
That's not a good idea.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

Roseblossom is trying to trip or throw Kai.

Kai moves deftly out of Roseblossom's way, grabs her arm and sends her sprawling to the ground with a nice kick to the behind.
You frown.
You put a skull-inset vultite warlance in your covered weapons harness.

kick kaiYou attempt to kick the Lord Kai!
MB: 153 vs MB: 211 = -58 -- Lose advantage!
THT 100, d100 roll: 71, modified: 13
A clean miss.
Roundtime: 12 sec.

>l[Shrine of Heroes]
Snow white vultite walls tower high overhead in this eight-sided room, their enormous size dwarfing only slightly the magnificent granite statue that stands in the center of the structure. Softly colored light filters in from huge stained glass windows set into each wall, creating a kaleidoscope of color dancing across the rich grey slate floors. You also see the Lord Kai.
Also here: Roseblossom who is lying down, Ninmar
Obvious exits: out

Kai pulls Roseblossom back to her feet. Roseblossom doesn't seem to be enjoying herself. Kai then grabs hold of Roseblossom's arm and with a deft twist of his body, he throws her high into the air. Roseblossom lands hard on her back. Ooof!
Roseblossom giggles.

att kaiYou think about it, but wisely realize that that is not a good idea.
Kai pulls Roseblossom back to her feet while grinning widely.

>1005 kai*** TypoHelp: Converted "1005 kai" to PREP 1005 and CAST kai

You change your tune slightly, adding the element for Lullabye to your song...
Your spellsong is ready.
>You weave another verse into your harmony, directing the sound of your voice at the Lord Kai.
You gesture at Kai, but nothing happens.
Chadj gestures at Kai, but nothing happens.

Kai is suddenly furious. His smile quickly changes to a scowl. "How dare you use magic to aid you. Your challenge is without honor." He then proceeds to pick you up as if you were a ragdoll and hurl you into the base of his statue.
... 20 points of damage!
Good blow to your abdomen!
You are stunned for 3 rounds!
The Lord Kai falls to the ground in a deep slumber.
Sing Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>Kai throws his left hand in front of Roseblossom's face distracting her but punches Roseblossom hard in the stomach with his right. Roseblossom doubles over and falls to the ground.

laughYou laugh out loud!

>kick kaiThe Lord Kai is awakened by an attack!
You attempt to kick the Lord Kai!
MB: 153 vs MB: 40 = 113 -- Gain advantage!
Rapid move! Gained initiative.
THT 100, d100 roll: 60, modified: 173
and hits for 73 points of damage!
... +1 extra hits. Kick to side.
Roundtime: 4 sec.

>Kai pulls Roseblossom back to her feet.

Kai spins gracefully and strikes Roseblossom's head with his foot, sending her crumpling to the ground.

kick kaiYou attempt to kick the Lord Kai!
MB: 153 vs MB: 90 = 63 -- Gain advantage!
Got in close.
THT 100, d100 roll: 90, modified: 153
and hits for 53 points of damage!
... +1 extra hits. Kick to side.

>kick kaiYou attempt to kick the Lord Kai!
Got in close.
THT 100, d100 roll: 49, modified: 112
and hits for 12 points of damage!
... +2 extra hits. Kick to side.

>Roseblossom drew her foot back to kick the Kai, but apparently thought better of it.

Kai dances skillfully around Roseblossom who seems dazed and unable to do anything. Every few moments, Kai reaches out and swats Roseblossom on the head. It's almost comical, but you suppress a chuckle, feeling it inappropriate at the moment.

>The Lord Kai shakes off the effects of the lullabye.

Roseblossom giggles at you!

>kick kaiThe buzz of thoughts in your mind subsides.
> * Draykein just bit the dust!
>You attempt to kick the Lord Kai!
Got in close.
THT 100, d100 roll: 20, modified: 83
A clean miss.

>Kai suddenly is a blur of motion followed by Roseblossom flying through the air again. Roseblossom lands painfully against the far wall.

Got in close.
THT 100, d100 roll: 34, modified: 97
A clean miss.

>open caseYou open an ancient ebon tome case.

>take blue cryYou remove a blue crystal from in your ebon tome case.

>rub cry>You rub a blue crystal.
Feels smooth!
An invisible force guides you.
The blue crystal suddenly disintegrates!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

>Roseblossom stands up.
Kai slaps Roseblossom in the face and says, "Had enough, little one?"

>You attempt to kick the Lord Kai!
MB: 168 vs MB: 90 = 78 -- Gain advantage!
Got in close.
THT 100, d100 roll: 52, modified: 130
and hits for 30 points of damage!
... +8 extra hits. Fluid move followed by a leaping kick to back!
Foe knocked to the ground and stunned!
The guiding force leaves you.

MB: 153 vs MB: 65 = 88 -- Gain advantage!
Gained good position.
THT 100, d100 roll: 98, modified: 186
and hits for 86 points of damage!

>Kai slaps Roseblossom in the face and says, "Come on, you can do better than that!"

>kick kaiIsn't death enough for you?

>Ninmar says, "Heck no you haven't kick his butt."
>l[Shrine of Heroes]
Snow white vultite walls tower high overhead in this eight-sided room, their enormous size dwarfing only slightly the magnificent granite statue that stands in the center of the structure. Softly colored light filters in from huge stained glass windows set into each wall, creating a kaleidoscope of color dancing across the rich grey slate floors. You also see the Lord Kai that appears dead.
Also here: Roseblossom, Ninmar
Obvious exits: out

>Kai pulls Roseblossom back to her feet. Roseblossom doesn't seem to be enjoying herself.

Kai slaps Roseblossom in the face hard and says, "Last Chance!"

>Roseblossom stands up.

>Roseblossom stands up.
>report Umm.. I just killed the Lord Kai.. Might wanna look into that as a bugREPORT should only be used to notify the GemStone IV staff of emergency situations or gamewide technical errors. Please use ASSIST for general support.

Message sent to all online game staff. You may type ONDUTY to see which staff members are currently on duty. If you feel the need to speak with the staff, please type ASSIST for a list of options.

>Kai pulls Roseblossom back to her feet. Roseblossom doesn't seem to be enjoying herself.

Kai lunges at Roseblossom, grabbing her by the wrist, twisting it in a way that is clearly painful. In a brief moment, Kai has Roseblossom pinned to the ground. You see Kai's lips move, but don't catch any words.

>Kai bows to Roseblossom with a twinkle in his eye and a grin on his face. "You are a mighty warrior of uncommon power or stupidity. I accept your devotion." He then gestures slightly and disappears without a trace.

[Edited on 2-14-2004 by Chadj]

Shalla
02-14-2004, 12:23 AM
Oh that's been done over and over before.

He still talks even and act alive even when he's dead.

[Edited on 2-14-2004 by Lady Shalla]

Drew2
02-14-2004, 12:23 AM
[OOC]-Chadj: "Look at how i killed the Arkati! http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=4616&page=1#pid118500"
[OOC]-Yarans: "no one gives a fuck "

Chadj
02-14-2004, 12:24 AM
*sniffs* *whines* Oh well. I killed him! Yay me!

Bah. Take away the specialness. Well, fine. New point to this thread then.

Have you ever killed Kai before?

Shalla
02-14-2004, 12:25 AM
Yes.. I have killed Kai before.. Sleepy.. and The guards of Icemule trace. I imploded the south gate guard, and he was still collecting fee.

Chadj
02-14-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla
Yes.. I have killed Kai before.. Sleepy.. and The guards of Icemule trace. I imploded the south gate guard, and he was still collecting fee.

Well, the Guards.. Even I've killed the guards :P

02-14-2004, 12:39 AM
Reference Yarans quote for my response.

Snapp
02-14-2004, 12:41 AM
I killed the pretty flower girl before will Killer Weed or whatever that spell used to be. Got some hefty fines for casting the spell so many times in town though.

Edaarin
02-14-2004, 12:50 AM
It's okay guys, he's not old enough to otherwise 'pleasure' himself, let him get his shits and giggles here.

CrystalTears
02-14-2004, 08:01 AM
I kissed Kai once. And he dipped me and kissed me deeply. <fans herself> Wooo!

AnticorRifling
02-14-2004, 08:05 AM
Your friends name is stupid.

Artha
02-14-2004, 10:45 AM
Ambush lets you attack him with a weapon.