PDA

View Full Version : Alright, we get it.

Artha
02-13-2004, 08:36 PM
Ever see people who just...over do a theme completely? Those who blow something so out of proportion it becomes laughable? Maybe just someone who wears way too much of one sort of item (for example, skulls). Well, post them here.

First entry:

You see Touk De'Finlionor the Mage.
She appears to be a Paradis Halfling.
She appears to be wizened with age and tiny. She has wide silver speckled starry-eyed blue eyes and golden brown skin. She has very long, shiny platinum hair swept back from the temples. She has a plump face, a small nose and deep laugh lines.
She has a lustrous dark mahogany pipe clenched between her teeth, a tiny star tattoo on her neck, a tiny star tattoo on her thigh, a tiny star tattoo on her neck, a tiny star tattoo on her chest, a tiny star tattoo on her waist, a tiny star tattoo on her ear, a tiny star tattoo on her finger, a tiny star tattoo on her thigh, a tiny star tattoo on her ear, a tiny star tattoo on her arm, a tiny star tattoo on her leg, a tiny star tattoo on her forearm, a tiny star tattoo on her finger, and a tiny star tattoo on her ankle.

That's 14, for those keeping count at home.

Caramia
02-13-2004, 08:50 PM
Loralai or one of her friends once had about 100 cow tattoos, maybe closer to 200, long before any controls went in to stop that kind of sillyness. It was just plain stupid, not to mention an eyesore to look at.

Zeyrin
02-14-2004, 01:02 AM
Maybe Touk is a tiny star on the world's stage? Tacky, yes.

Galleazzo
02-17-2004, 11:52 AM
Wish I could remember the one with something like 30 pink ribbons.

There was a dame by name of Nyxalia who did have about two dozen bandannas.

Wezas
02-17-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
There was a dame by name of Nyxalia who did have about two dozen bandannas.

Or, Banadanas himself.

<no luck finding a log with a descript of him in it>

Meos
02-17-2004, 12:30 PM
Touk meet Starsnuffer.

[Edited on 2-17-2004 by Meos]

Czeska
02-17-2004, 12:46 PM
I looked at my rogue last night and thought "oh gods ok already!" and took off about 5 items that I love. No one would get past the 3rd anyway. I didn't realize how much I'd collected through gifts and such. So I trimmed down the fluff.

Good for me!

04-12-2004, 04:25 AM
The star tattoo on her ear is pretty cool though, ya gotta admit.

Ambrosia
04-12-2004, 04:29 AM
This thread is 2 months old, any reason why you bumped it?

04-12-2004, 04:35 AM
That is an excellent question.

I do not have an answer for you right now.

But an excellent question.

Skirmisher
04-12-2004, 07:32 AM
Had to do something to boost his post count.

Galleazzo
04-12-2004, 12:03 PM
Because Shark Boy's a total post whore who'll cry in his mama's milk when they get deleted and the count goes DOWN

Shari
08-16-2004, 03:10 AM
Three guesses as to what her favorite stone is!!!!

You see Jade.
She appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Faendryl.
She appears to be of a tender age and tall. She has calculating icy jade eyes and tanned skin. She has long, vibrant deep crimson hair cascading in a tumble of wind-tossed curls down to her hips. She has a delicate face, a freckled nose and pouting lips. A piece of carved yellow jade is positioned between her eyes, which casts a sparkling soft yellow sheen across her face.
She has an elegant vaalorn hoop with a tiny jade lockpick charm in her left nostril, a sigil-incised pale green jade stud in her lip, a tattoo of a frolicking jade panther cub playing with an iridescent onyx scarab on her hip, and an onyx black cat tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a yellow-tinged cream colored daffodil tucked behind one ear, a playful jade panther cub pendant curled around a water-filled scarab, a black Andelas symbol, a laje-inset onyx cat head symbol, a rune-etched pure white jade wristlet, a thin-bladed shadowy black fan, a rune-incised lustrous jade ring, a dark panther skin weapons harness clasped with a carved jade scarab, a shadowy ebon leather cloak dusted with sparkling crushed jade, a jade velvet bodice with onyx cat-stitched sleeves, a vaalorn-edged black leather bag, a shadowy black leather gem pouch with a tiny jade lockpick clasp, a timeworn black leather hip-satchel, some jade green leather pants, a vaalorn-trimmed ankle case inlaid with a scarlet pentacle set upon a field of grey, some jade green leather boots, and a siren lizard scale leather.
>

08-16-2004, 03:19 AM
I miss Paul calling me shark boy.

Drew2
08-16-2004, 04:15 PM
Haha.

Artha just wanted something in his folder.

iohova
08-19-2004, 11:50 PM
you guys should see my wizard :lol: (one of the largest rainbow collections in gs)

(note: the wizard is actually my gf's char but insists i upkeep her rainbow collection)
edit- ill try to copy/paste it for ya guys unless someone else already has :lol:
[Edited on 8-20-2004 by iohova]

[Edited on 8-20-2004 by iohova]

Betheny
08-20-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Stanley Burrell
I miss Paul calling me shark boy.

Where did he go, anyway?

Artha
08-24-2004, 12:40 AM
Sheelanagig wins at having the worst outfit ever.

>
You see Sheelanagig Kintaru the Hero of Zul Logoth.
She appears to be a Dwarf of the Ralgrenek Clan.
She appears to be wizened with age. She has wise, merrily twinkling ale-brown eyes and dusky skin. She has long, ratty blood-red hair in many crazily-arranged intricate braids. She has a benign wrinkly face, a wart-tipped nose and a long, intricately-braided and ratty beard. She has chaotic Ralgrenek tribal scarring covering her face and pale crescent moon-shaped scars her on palms.
She has a skull-motif onyx and ivory pipe clenched between her teeth, a broom-riding howling rat tattoo on her ankle, a primitive spiral tattoo on her neck, a snickering rat tattoo on her ankle, a silver-twined bone spike in the middle of her nose, and a series of twisted silver-twined rat bone spikes carved with tiny moons in both her eyebrows.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a gem-studded dwarven toy case in her left hand.
She is wearing a pewter ale mug brooch capped with mother-of-pearl foam, an oddly-runed dwarven lucky charm, a mechanical dwarf pin, a catnip-strung dwarven cat bag with the name "Gloom" haphazardly stitched on one side, a dragonfire opal charm hatpin, a dwarven witchwood ale keg, a crescent moon shaped Handmaidens constellation talisman, some ugly wooden clogs adorned with sparkly rat-shaped buckles, a whorled dark crystal anklet double edged with tiny razern-tipped rat tooth spikes, a gnawed petrified peg leg, an ancient athame sheath, an oddly enruned gypsy talisman strung with a chaotic array of healing herb and root charms, a splotch of dried blood, a splotch of dried blood, a blackened vruul-skin thigh-sheath adorned with oddly enruned Zelia symbols, a dwarven emergency ale kit, a silken totem bag, a small metal device, an onyx-beaded urnon chainlink handflower, a green toadstool pin, a silver and invar slogan pin, a luminescent potion-shaped toadstool, a sitting beanbag rat, a water-filled moon-phases talisman, an onyx-twined pale silver crystal, a pair of crude rodent fang earrings, a rune-etched rat bone nose ring, a curvaceous dwarven witch's corselet, a tattered and bloodstained skirt that has tiny flecks of dried herbs stuck on it and is edged with faded Ralgrenek runes, a patchwork dwarven cooking apron, an enameled invar beard clip, a bat-shaped witchwood beard clip, a bloodstained razern beard clip adorned with a tiny silver rat, a pair of oddly-shaped spectacles, a blood-stained linen empath's mantle clasped with a shard of Mandis Crystal in a bloodstone cage, a pointy rat fur witch's hat, an ancient rat hide tips belt, a sinew-cinched packrat pack, an overstuffed herb-stitched satchel, an engraved mithril ring, a ruby-eyed mithril face pendant, a wild-eyed silvery bearded lizard, and a chunky moonstone bracelet linked by smooth silver orbs.

Tirayana
08-24-2004, 12:55 AM
What an eyesore.

~Tirayana

Bobmuhthol
08-24-2004, 12:56 AM
I don't know, I'm pretty bad.

You see Lord Bobmuhthol Garredy the Mercenary.
He appears to be a Giant of the T'Kirem Clan.
He appears to have one foot in the grave and very tall. He has heavy-lidded milky white eyes and pale skin. He has short, straight steel grey hair with a white streak running through it. He has a wrinkled face, a pointed nose and deep laugh lines.
He has a pair of crossed katanas tattoo on his leg, a tattooed T'Kirem sigil on his arm, a green-eyed barmaid tattoo on his finger, a brimming ale-mug tattoo on his neck, a black steel crimson-veined spike in his left eyebrow, a spiked black steel stud in his lip, a Warrior Guild tattoo on his neck, a black shield tattoo on his forearm, a black diamond tattoo on his ear, a small black skull tattoo on his finger, a gold-lipped fiery crimson pipe clenched between his teeth, a red and black scimitar tattoo on his leg, a tattooed symbol of V'Tull on his arm, a krolvin slave ship tattoo on his leg, a black chain tattoo on his arm, a goblin skull bowling ball tattoo on his forearm, a tattoo of a pair of DragonBones on his ankle, a burly giantman tattoo on his forearm, a tattoo of the Artisan's guild on his arm, a tattoo of the Cobblers' guild on his arm, a tattoo of the Fletchers guild on his arm, an old warrior tattoo on his neck, a crossed claidhmore tattoo on his leg, a skull and crossbones tattoo on his ear, and a black-sailed pirate ship tattoo on his ankle.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a gold-traced deep crimson breastplate, a broad leather belt fringed with yellowing crocodile fangs, a tree bark amulet, a splintered modwir axe-head amulet, a sturdy leather weapons harness, a weathered black battlepack clasped with the symbol of V'Tull rimmed with mystic runes, some well-worn linen trousers with the knees worn out, a linked platinum necklace, a tattered warrior's mantle skillfully stitched with a rendition of Lord V'Tull, some battered sanguine leather boots liberally splotched with dried brown bloodstains, a polished pewter pinky ring, a veniom-bound leather case, a slender black leather wrist sheath tooled with the silhouette of a thin stiletto, a blood red leather weapon sling, a scorched black iron giantkin band etched with the silhouette of a battle axe, a selanthan bloodjewel earring, a sneezing n'ecare mask, a blue leather coin pouch, a faded black scimitar tabard, some invar plate hourglass gauntlets, a blue diamond-studded wristband, a feathered brown felt hat set with a dark stylish band in the middle, a salt-stained dark suede lootsack, an ultramarine glaes fishbowl, and a standing silver jester pin.
>

Tirayana
08-24-2004, 12:58 AM
Yep, you're an eyesore also.

Shame, shame.

~Tirayana

4a6c1
08-26-2004, 03:49 AM
OMG. Bob, V'tullian tattoo whore of DOOM!

:P

Skeeter
09-03-2004, 01:46 PM
They should adjust the tattoos, to where if you have more than 3 showing, it just reads, A lot of tattoos.