PDA

View Full Version : A iron mesh bag of scrap metal

Vender
03-16-2009, 08:58 PM
If you have any of these paying around, please find me in game or drop me a IM to: lordvender, thanks

Belnia
03-16-2009, 09:06 PM
a sturdy bamboo fishing pole
an iron mesh bag of scrap metal

Weapons galore!

Vender
03-17-2009, 12:26 AM
I only use the best, hehe

Widgets
03-17-2009, 12:54 AM
So did me talking about them on OOC re-kindle the flame?

Or is this post just coincidental!

Vender
03-17-2009, 01:08 AM
What did yas say on OOC? I've been asking on the other boards a week or so now. I think it's crazy timing

Widgets
03-17-2009, 01:10 AM
What did yas say on OOC? I've been asking on the other boards a week or so now. I think it's crazy timing

haha nice, someone mentioned about the Kitten's in a bag being weapons, then I mentioned how I missed the old metal bags that were weighted.

Then this pops up, scary!

Vender
03-17-2009, 01:21 AM
Sadly, the bags arn't weighted. they are war hammer based and just under 4x. they can't be blessed because the item is considered magic resistent, not due to any weighting. the only way to enchant them is via merchant or premie points. Just a odd fun weapon.

Beldonn
03-17-2009, 01:33 AM
erm actually thats untrue. I had literally a half dozen of these in my locker, separated by character. one was SW crit weighted, two were unblessable, and two were damage weighted, also SW. I don't remember the base, but I sold em all a few years back. So maybe he means one of the types I had? Donno. Just tryin to add some insight to your search.

Vender
03-17-2009, 01:51 AM
Really, cause i have one currently and the other I had was like the one I got. hmmm, maybe they where a bit random when they where sold off the shelf, like a random bag of metal gave ya a weapon of random properties, neat.

Belnia
03-17-2009, 06:19 PM
There were a few different iterations of the bag. The originals were filled with bits of magical metals, and I think they had crit weighting. Then they were reintroduced as the iron mesh scrap, which was just damage weighted.

This might be a fun one to have the weighting stripped off and enchanted. I've got the one Vender, give me lots of coins for this one!

The Ponzzz
03-17-2009, 06:25 PM
Yeah, there were several varieties of these. I use to have one of each type.