PDA

View Full Version : Warrior hunting script.

GSWarr
03-13-2009, 12:01 AM
Can change a couple things to get this to work for any location and any profession...Also to note this is a Genie 3 script. using stormfront or wizard to script is like cutting your yard with a butter knife.

Gnomad
03-13-2009, 12:27 AM
Also to note this is a Genie 3 script.

Does that mean I have to pay $5 an hour to use it?

GSWarr
03-13-2009, 11:11 AM
Genie 3 is just another front end for Gemstone/Dragonrealms.

Drunken Durfin
03-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Genie 3 is just another front end for Gemstone/Dragonrealms...

...that costs $40.

Couple of questions:
1) Can you run multiple instances of the program on one computer (i.e. MA'ing)?

2)Does version 3 still do the IP monitoring that version 2 did?

GSWarr
03-13-2009, 02:57 PM
...that costs $40.

Couple of questions:
1) Can you run multiple instances of the program on one computer (i.e. MA'ing)?

2)Does version 3 still do the IP monitoring that version 2 did?

You can run as many versions of Genie3 as you want, even while scripting it uses less than %10 CPU unlike wizard which used 100%..lmao

ALSO very nice is the fact you can run multiple scripts at once..like a combat script and a healing script, or whatever you want...like i posted my combat script runs and calls 3 others scripts into play to sell stuff.

Yes G3 is 40 bucks but they offer huge support on there forums and the scripting database and tools are like no other.

thefarmer
03-14-2009, 01:10 AM
Automatic Levelling System
The Exclusive Genie Automatic Levelling System is "self-levelling", it provides 11-degree leveling capability and the system allows the machine to be set-up in less than 40 seconds.

http://genielift.com/pimg/tmb.gif

Morrff
03-14-2009, 06:26 AM
Aw he edited his uber script out, guess we're all screwed and cannot gain 210k exp a week!

Or at least I can admit there's no way in hell I'll be pulling 210k exp a week scripting afk or not, I don't sitontoiletandplay

Edit: That lift picture was a win

Gnomad
03-14-2009, 07:31 PM
Genie 3 is just another front end for Gemstone/Dragonrealms.
Woosh!

Drunken Durfin
03-16-2009, 06:16 PM
Out of curiosity I coughed up the $40.

Initial report:

Support/Forum requires manual approval, so I currently have no access to such until a mod logs on clicks something.

Because of the way it connects to the game, Psinet and/or Lich are a big negative. Won't know if there is a fix or work-around for this until I get access to the board. My gut feeling is that the answer to this is no.

Still, I read the script manual and there are some very interesting options available. So much so that I am still hopeful that this may be a viable option that will keep me from having to learn Ruby.

Once I have full access to the support base I will post a review in a separate thread.

Drunken Durfin
03-17-2009, 08:18 AM
Still waiting for approval from a moderator so I can access the boards...

thefarmer
03-17-2009, 08:59 AM
Send a pic of a hot chick and say it's you