PDA

View Full Version : Small Garage Sale

HSB
03-12-2009, 09:18 PM
1. a faewood shield CB: 200k elcidcannon Sold
It imparts a bonus of +20 more than usual.
It provides a bonus of 8 to Dexterity.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 22 times.
It provides a bonus of 4 to Shield Use Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
It provides a bonus of 6 to Ambush Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 13 times.
The shield looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

2. a large vultite longsword CB: 300k Beldonn Sold
It imparts a bonus of +20 more than usual.
It is weighted to inflict more critical blows. (Somewhat Crit Weighted)

3. a sleeping cat sculpture CB: 5k Mr. Dallas Sold
It is currently imbedded with the Call Wind spell.
It has 8 charges remaining.
It could be activated by rubbing it.

4. a steel claidhmore CB: 100k Mrunk Sold

It imparts no bonus more than usual.
It is weighted to inflict more critical blows.
It provides a bonus of 5 to Magic Item Use Ranks.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 42 times.
It provides a bonus of 3 to Intuition.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 3 times.
It provides a bonus of 1 to Mana Recovery.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 2 times.
The claidhmore looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

--------------------------

Just a couple of things I'm not using any more. Please bid here. BO offers are more than welcome via PM.

Two items left, and would like to move them quickly. Auction will end tomorrow (Wednesday) Morning at 7:00 AM PST.

BriarFox
03-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Can you get an actual assessment on that longsword?

Mr. Dallas
03-12-2009, 09:19 PM
MBs on 'em all

D.

HSB
03-12-2009, 09:21 PM

I'll do my best. Lemme see if there's a warrior in Icemule.

TheLastShamurai
03-12-2009, 09:25 PM
What size is the shield?

HSB
03-12-2009, 09:30 PM
What size is the shield?

Your careful inspection of a faewood shield allows you to conclude that it is a medium shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand.

No warriors around at the moment, and my time's up for today. I bought it not too long ago on these boards, and at the time it was listed as Medium crit weighted. I'll look for an assessment tomorrow, though, to clarify.

Ragesh
03-12-2009, 10:27 PM
100k on 1.

Rocktar
03-12-2009, 11:37 PM
75K on the longsword

Nuc
03-13-2009, 07:54 AM
longsword temp weighted?

HSB
03-13-2009, 10:06 AM
longsword temp weighted?

I believe so, but I'll haul out my bard today and get a definite answer on that. If it is, then it's an incredible amount of uses. I had bought it as my primary weapon before abandoning that character.

Updated Bids. Please, please bid here in the open. I'm lazy and that makes it much easier than trying to check times on messages to see who got in that 100k bid first. If you want to be anonymous, please just offer me a buyout to consider.

Gustamantis
03-13-2009, 10:27 AM
1. a faewood shield 175k bid
2. a large vultite longsword 275k bid

HSB
03-16-2009, 09:10 AM

This is puzzling the crap out of me. When I sing to it, it clearly shows as weighted to inflict more fearsome damage (or whatever the crit weighting message is). But I've now had two warriors who can't get a read off of it. This whole process has been gone through several times, with me re-singing it, and them re-assessing. It's to the point where I've got an Assist in to see what might have happened. If I can get a resolution today, I'll surely post it here.

Oh, and Bumpity.

BriarFox
03-16-2009, 10:43 AM
This is puzzling the crap out of me. When I sing to it, it clearly shows as weighted to inflict more fearsome damage (or whatever the crit weighting message is). But I've now had two warriors who can't get a read off of it. This whole process has been gone through several times, with me re-singing it, and them re-assessing. It's to the point where I've got an Assist in to see what might have happened. If I can get a resolution today, I'll surely post it here.

Oh, and Bumpity.

Hrm. It's possible there's a script on it that somehow prevents assessing. What level were the warriors trying it, and were they trained in edged?

HSB
03-16-2009, 10:46 AM
Hrm. It's possible there's a script on it that somehow prevents assessing. What level were the warriors trying it, and were they trained in edged?

One was a pocket warrior I had forgotten about... level 28 and trained in edged. He was able to get a read on his fel-hafter just fine, but got nothing off this longsword. The other was some random jabroni who answered my call over the Amunet. Lord level at least, judging from his title, and trained in edged, as well. I've been referred to another warrior in Icemule, and she's supposed to be around this morning. I'll keep looking, though, while my Assist sits, lonely and alone.

HSB
03-16-2009, 11:03 AM
Got a warrior to get a read on the longsword. Somewhat crit weighted. Apparently the warriors I tried it with weren't of high enough trains (according to the GameHost).

BriarFox
03-16-2009, 11:04 AM
Got a warrior to get a read on the longsword. Somewhat crit weighted. Apparently the warriors I tried it with weren't of high enough trains (according to the GameHost).

Thanks for all the work. :)

HSB
03-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Thanks for all the work. :)

But of course! :medieval:

HSB
03-16-2009, 05:27 PM
Bumpity

elcidcannon
03-16-2009, 05:34 PM
a faewood shield

Beldonn
03-17-2009, 12:08 AM
300k weighted longsword

HSB
03-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Final bump. Remaining items will be sold Thursday morning if no further interest.