PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of rep if there's a cap on bubbles?

Methais
03-09-2009, 04:51 AM
THOSE BUBBLES ARE WHAT MAKE LIFE WORTH LIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

The Ponzzz
03-09-2009, 04:55 AM
I don't get the point of the rep system period here on the PC. In no way does the rep indiciate I should trust/believe the poster as what the post about. Just a popularity game. I get IMs and PMs asking me to rep people all the time, it's bizarre.

Nieninque
03-09-2009, 05:12 AM
There is no point to rep.
That's the point.

Methais
03-09-2009, 05:29 AM
Ponzzz your new avatar makes me ashamed for the human race.

The Ponzzz
03-09-2009, 05:30 AM
Hahaha, yeah, it's pretty fuct.

Wesley
03-09-2009, 05:32 AM
Ponzzz your new avatar makes me ashamed for the human race.

Methais, your new avatar makes me want to put on a dinosaur costume and stomp around tearing smaller creatures limb from limb.

Not that real dinosaurs would ever do anything like that.

Real dinosaurs are actually quite docile. Dinosaurs are like Mohandas Gandhi.

That's right. Gandhi learned from dinosaurs.

The end. By Wesley.

Methais
03-09-2009, 05:44 AM
What is it about my avatar that makes you want to put on a dinosaur costume and stomp around tearing smaller creatures limb from limb?

Wesley
03-09-2009, 05:46 AM
What is it about my avatar that makes you want to put on a dinosaur costume and stomp around tearing smaller creatures limb from limb?

A) I don't need a reason to want to put on a dinosaur costume

and 2) I have that idea several times a day. It just so happens I was viewing your avatar when I had it most recently.

Also it makes me remember how much Michael Keaton sucked as Batman.

Edit:

And Geena Davis. She was in Beetlejuice right?

A league of their own was good! Tom hanks was in that.

He played Woody from Toy Story.

There was a dinosaur in Toy Story.

Therefore, DINOSAURS.

See? It's like the Kevin Bacon game except with dinosaurs which makes it like waaaay better.

Daniel
03-09-2009, 07:10 AM
I don't get the point of the rep system period here on the PC. In no way does the rep indiciate I should trust/believe the poster as what the post about. Just a popularity game. I get IMs and PMs asking me to rep people all the time, it's bizarre.

hahahahahahaha.

But no one would ever do this!!11!!

Fallen
03-09-2009, 07:35 AM
Rep just shows you have been around for a while and are not a complete tool. OR that you got in early on a good rep pyramid scheme.

Stanley Burrell
03-09-2009, 07:47 AM
I thought there were supposed to be yellow rep bubbles that proceeded the lighter green ones, but... Kranar decided he didn't like Japan too much. Subliminal racism by not allowing yellow rep bubbles.

Drew
03-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Rep just shows you have been around for a while and are not a complete tool. OR that you got in early on a good rep pyramid scheme.

Or that you post about DINOSAURS!!!!

Ignot
03-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Maybe we should make a neg rep pyramid scheme thread so we can see how quick we can get the bubbles down, excluding Ashliana of course.