PDA

View Full Version : Maimara

mmhmmm
07-17-2003, 08:41 PM
She needs to get her cranky ass off these boards, and try goin for a walk once. (hint: it relieves stress hun, its okay)

[Edited on 7-18-2003 by Caels]

Scott
07-17-2003, 08:59 PM
Perhaps you should take your own advice and take a walk. Relax.....

Taernath
07-17-2003, 09:00 PM
Anonymous flaming is pretty lame.

Cain
07-17-2003, 09:12 PM
This place is all about anonymous flaming. Look around. Maimara does suck, I've heard nothing from her for the past month other than her whining about how Teras sucks. Amazingly enough, she started bitching about Teras after she led to the death of about 15 people there. She always forgets that part of the story when she's whining in Nations, whining on the Official boards, whining here...If you want to go around doing things that lead to people dying, that's fine, but don't turn around and whine about them when they don't like ya.
Besides, this poll isn't entirely accurate, anyone can tell ya that Azorack is the bitch in that relationship, not Maimara.

mmhmmm
07-17-2003, 09:14 PM
YEEEEEEEOOWCH!!

Skirmisher
07-17-2003, 09:31 PM
Hope you weren't looking for a wave of support for your so well worded assault.

You already called her a bitch in at least one other post.

Try a little more effort in posting why someone is less than favorable instead of just reaching for the copout insult or the one you find getting voted off the island may be you.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-17-2003, 09:41 PM
It's probably Philosilan, he's immature enough to pull something stupid like this.

Caels
07-17-2003, 09:44 PM
I've known Philosilan for a long time and I don't recall him ever being like this.

Cain
07-17-2003, 09:53 PM
I dunno.
You start a Philosian is a loser thread and he fights back? Go figure.
Course that entire thread is started by someone who has done nothing but come to Teras, piss people off, then leave and bitch on the Net in other towns, on the boards, official and otherwise, about how everyone on Teras sucks. Then what does she do? She goes back to Teras, starts more shit, and comes back whining once again. Well, I, for one, am completely shocked that the people on Teras aren't more hospitable towards her and Azorack.

mmhmmm
07-17-2003, 09:55 PM
thank you caels, I'm not like this.. its just some immature people runnin their blabbering mouth for no reason

Warriorbird
07-17-2003, 10:05 PM
Damn. I won't say she's the most stable person in the world...but like...she's light years more sane than Gothique or some of the other people she runs up against.

Betheny
07-18-2003, 12:17 AM
Methinks he's got a personal problem with me. All I did was post the log and state my opinion.

For the record, I vote YES to me being a bitch.

But I'm not gonna start a Philosilan poll, either, since it's pretty clear what he stands for.

Betheny
07-18-2003, 12:19 AM
Oh, was I bitching about Teras, I thought I was just posting the log. Obviously, Phil isn't Teras as a whole.

Betheny
07-18-2003, 12:21 AM
Man, I wish I knew you guys as well as you pretend to know me, I'd flame people you're close to as well.

...not.

07-18-2003, 12:42 AM
Close your ass or wipe your mouth.. 'cause I smell shiiiiiit! :bouncy:

Seriously leave her alone, Mai is cool.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

CrystalTears
07-18-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Cain
Besides, this poll isn't entirely accurate, anyone can tell ya that Azorack is the bitch in that relationship, not Maimara.

:lol: That's the best line I've read on these boards yet! :lol:

Cain
07-18-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
Oh, was I bitching about Teras, I thought I was just posting the log. Obviously, Phil isn't Teras as a whole.

You're not bitching at all:

I'm sorry to hear that. I really think that some more quality people should come to Teras

You didn't go to Nations a few weeks ago, get on the net and talk about how the people on Teras suck either. What do I know, obviously I can't read.

Betheny
07-18-2003, 02:33 PM
OK if you want to make that an issue.

If I knew who your character was I might have a few things to say.

For some reason, you reek of 'snert'. Lies might be in there somewhere in your nauseating aroma.

vigilante
07-18-2003, 02:53 PM
It's always hilarious when a poll backfires.

Cain
07-18-2003, 05:59 PM
OK if you want to make that an issue.

If I knew who your character was I might have a few things to say.

For some reason, you reek of 'snert'. Lies might be in there somewhere in your nauseating aroma.

Way to address anything. Shaddup already. You can't defend yourself so you call me a snert. Fucking typical. You say how you've never talked bad about everyone on Teras, and how you just posted a log, then I prove you wrong and ya call me names. Well, I'm not surprised.

Betheny
07-18-2003, 06:04 PM
Prove me wrong? I don't think I've been proved wrong. I think you've been running your mouth about unrelated subjects since you found the topic.

Beyond that, I don't need to defend myself. You, however, have done nothing but whine and bitch and moan and point fingers.

So can I ask you, what's your problem?

Cain
07-18-2003, 06:31 PM
posted on 7-18-2003 at 11:04 PM
Prove me wrong? I don't think I've been proved wrong. I think you've been running your mouth about unrelated subjects since you found the topic.

So you're denying that you've spent alot of time bitching about the people on Teras? You denying you left there, went to Nations and got on the net and started complaining?

Betheny
07-18-2003, 06:36 PM
As I recall, what happened on the net in illstim is a bunch of people died, someone made a sappy comment, and I said not everyone on Teras is a nice person.

Poll says it all, asshat, why don't you just put the keyboard down and walk away.

Cain
07-18-2003, 07:34 PM
As I recall, what happened on the net in illstim is a bunch of people died, someone made a sappy comment, and I said not everyone on Teras is a nice person.

Poll says it all, asshat, why don't you just put the keyboard down and walk away.

Asshat?
Go to the forums at http://www.somethingawful.com if you're gonna call people Asshat.

On the net in Illistim, on the Official boards, in Teras, here...you're done more than just make one little comment here or there about the people on Teras. How exactly did you think the people on Teras would treat you after all you've done and said?

Poll says it all? I thought you said it all when you said that you were in fact a bitch.

Bobmuhthol
07-18-2003, 07:52 PM
I can be a bitch, too.

Betheny
07-18-2003, 08:23 PM
Too bad the poll isn't about me being a bitch.

Captain Amby
07-18-2003, 09:45 PM
Fer the record.. I likes Maimara too. Never had a prollem with her. And she's usually civil even if she does disagree with you. Which is more than I can say for some. :(

Caels
07-19-2003, 12:22 AM
Bob, you wanna be my bitch?

Caels
07-19-2003, 12:23 AM
Too bad the poll isn't about me being a bitch.

Originally it was, but I changed the topic name since it was uncalled for and borderline unacceptable.

Red Devil
07-19-2003, 09:41 AM
rofl caels just pwned maimara

Skirmisher
07-19-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Red Devil
rofl caels just pwned maimara

Gads but you are bizarre.

07-19-2003, 01:31 PM
I've had a dealings with Maimara... the first being in Illistim just before she recovered the sword piece, and the last on Teras just a few days ago. In all of my experiences, Maimara has been nothing but nice and pleasant.

Azorack however is a differant story, but I won't get into that

peam
07-19-2003, 02:51 PM
While my previously played character had a somewhat abrasive relationship with the character Maimara, I, the player, see nothing to indicate her being a "bitch" or anything similar.

To me it seems like a classic case of getting a little bit of attention in game and having everyone jump down your throat.

Bobmuhthol
07-19-2003, 03:15 PM
<<Bob, you wanna be my bitch?>>

You're damn right I do.

Caels
07-19-2003, 10:08 PM
Bob, yer hired, come clean my apartment.

RedDevil, that was not an attempt to slam Maimara, just clrifying that the topic was as she said, and pointing out that it was uncalled for.

Betheny
07-19-2003, 10:14 PM
Maimara is played no different today than she ever was. Problem is now, people seem to be expecting me to play her differently.

Only difference is, now, she seems to be getting treated differently. I dunno. I remain in relative obscurity to those who don't follow the Griffin Sword quest, and to those that DO follow it, half of them aren't even aware of the part I played. That's just fine by me.

GS4Gurl
07-19-2003, 10:26 PM
No Bob you cannot be a bitch. However I am the diva bitch and proud of it. :D

Caels
07-20-2003, 12:51 AM
You can come clean my apartment too if you want.

09-03-2003, 11:07 PM
Wow, this thread is from way back when Maimara and I were friends.

Neat!

HarmNone
09-03-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage

Neat!

Do you ever post anything that does not contain the pronoun "I" (or STFU?)?

HarmNone

DCSL
09-03-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone

Neat!

Do you ever post anything that does not contain the pronoun "I" (or STFU?)?

HarmNone

Good question....

Dextra

HarmNone
09-03-2003, 11:49 PM
Maimara's pithy comments and edgy wit always give me a chuckle. Go, Maimara! :D

HarmNone

GS4Gurl
09-04-2003, 12:02 AM
I find her a bit humorous myself and she always makes a good point.

09-04-2003, 02:41 AM
Orgnally posted by HarmNone

Ect.

Yes. See?

Betheny
09-04-2003, 03:10 AM
I feel loved. :)

You're supposed to hate my guts, you know, since this poll is about whether I'm a bitch or not.

HarmNone
09-04-2003, 03:18 AM
[quote]Orgnally posted by HarmNone

Ect.

Ummm, I believe you must mean the abbreviation for etcetera (etc.), oh, most intelligent of all living things. Ect is the abbreviation for electroconvulsive therapy. Now that piece of information might be of value to you.:smilegrin:

HarmNone, assisting the needy

Betheny
09-04-2003, 03:23 AM
Klaive wants everyone to read about how much of a bitch I am (or how much of a bitch 'my bitch' Azorack is). Boy do I feel stupid.

Not.

Kurapira
09-04-2003, 04:06 AM
(insert picture of a really jackass-looking person here)

<<<confused as all hell. :?:

HarmNone
09-04-2003, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by Kurapira
(insert picture of a really jackass-looking person here)

<<<confused as all hell. :?:

Heh. Welcome to the Player's Corner! You'll fit right in! :bouncy:

HarmNone

AnticorRifling
09-04-2003, 12:22 PM
I've known you for a few years now and I don't think you've ever given me a reason to hate you. I mean back before you were Maimara you were someone involved with my best friend in game, when that went sour we still remained cool.

I vote yes you're a bitch.
And yes you're still cool.

:cool:

09-04-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone

[quote]Orgnally posted by HarmNone

Ect.

Ummm, I believe you must mean the abbreviation for etcetera (etc.), oh, most intelligent of all living things. Ect is the abbreviation for electroconvulsive therapy. Now that piece of information might be of value to you.:smilegrin:

HarmNone, assisting the needy

Yep. Even aliens make typos.

Back
09-04-2003, 09:05 PM
Yeah, she needs to get up every once in a while, sure, who dosen't... but shes been nothing but sugary sweet to me. (Hope I'm not blowing your cover.)

Drew2
09-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Maimara/Beth rocks my socks. Seriously. She's great.

SpunGirl
09-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Maimara brings a lively element to the boards. We can't all be nuns. Plus, she agrees with me about Ben. If you're going to say you don't like her, don't create some stupid anonymous account to do it, have the cojones to say it as yourself.

Lameasses.

-K

Betheny
09-04-2003, 09:24 PM
You guys forgot to send me your addresses so I can put those checks in the mail.

:D

Artha
09-04-2003, 09:28 PM
Maimara pwns.

09-05-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Artha
Maimara pwns.

Where exactly did the term "pwnz" come from anyway?

Tsa`ah
09-05-2003, 03:15 AM

Early IRC. Common typos made by real hackers/crackers and adopted by wanna bes.

09-05-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah

Early IRC. Common typos made by real hackers/crackers and adopted by wanna bes.

Ahhh. Thanks. :smilegrin: I never used IRC much myself, I tried it and was unimpressed by how barebones it seemed.

GemstoneFan
09-05-2003, 09:55 AM
LOL!

.... Once upon a time, kiddies, there was this thing called the internet. Only there was no "web", but there were gophers and archies and WAIS and irc :)

It is barebones, but before the days of "Instant Messaging", it's what ruled the net, heh heh.

09-05-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by GemstoneFan
LOL!

.... Once upon a time, kiddies, there was this thing called the internet. Only there was no "web", but there were gophers and archies and WAIS and irc :)

It is barebones, but before the days of "Instant Messaging", it's what ruled the net, heh heh.

I used to think I was an internet pioneer cause I remember AOL 2.0.

LoL!

GemstoneFan
09-05-2003, 03:43 PM
Ooo, AOL 2.0.... think I had that at one point too... came on a floppy, haha....what's a floppy?

09-05-2003, 03:47 PM
Ooo, AOL 2.0.... think I had that at one point too... came on a floppy, haha....what's a floppy?

I started on 2.0. It didn't have a web browser. I didn't know what the "world wide web" was until 2.5. LoL.

But I learned quick. It wasn't long before I started making punters and TOSers and room scrollers and macros and mass mailers and IM Bombers/Mail Bombers. Hehe.

It was really easy, just had to download VB and grab assorted .bas files from the web. Nothing technical, just compile the program, put your name on it and send it out to your WaReZ Group.

Man, I really miss those days. I had the admiration of 13 year olds all across the country.

GemstoneFan
09-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Aah so you were a script kiddie then? <smirks>

09-05-2003, 04:59 PM
Aah so you were a script kiddie then? <smirks>

I was very popular in the WaReZ community. Everyone thought I was a hacker and children everywhere feared and respected my name. But of course the whole thing was a charade. I just knew how to compile stuff, so I used other people's .bas files, got a cool handle (my favorite Chrono Trigger character) and told everyone how much I kicked ass.

I miss those days. :smilegrin:

Betheny
09-06-2003, 07:23 AM
I was very popular in the WaReZ community. Everyone thought I was a hacker and children everywhere feared and respected my name. But of course the whole thing was a charade. I just knew how to compile stuff, so I used other people's .bas files, got a cool handle (my favorite Chrono Trigger character) and told everyone how much I kicked ass.

I miss those days. :smilegrin:

You're still in those days, except it's in Gemstone, and everyone knows you're a jackass/poser.