PDA

View Full Version : Official: Mayer Wineberry Speaks

Fallen
03-05-2009, 07:59 PM
http://www.play.net/images/transparent.gifhttp://www.play.net/images/transparent.gifCitizens and friends of Icemule Trace,

Mayor Wineberry today informed the town that after discussions with her close advisor and friend, Councilor O'Mallory, she has asked the Town Council to form a committee to investigate the recent strange happenings in Icemule Trace.

She would like to reassure citizens that the recent events have not gone unnoticed, and will be thoroughly investigated.

Mayor Wineberry urges her citizens to exercise constant vigilance, and report any strange happenings to her, and her council.

She will, of course, keep citizens informed of the status of the investigation.

Fallen
03-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Good lord I misspelled mayor.

fallenSaint
03-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Good lord I misspelled mayor.

Just blame simu for doing it first and you simply copy/pasted.

Asha
03-06-2009, 08:30 AM
what happenings? what?
I didn't think they would have time to do anything like a story line because of staff shortages and no interest etc.

Fallen
03-06-2009, 09:43 AM
what happenings? what?
I didn't think they would have time to do anything like a story line because of staff shortages and no interest etc.

There has been an ongoing story in the Trace. Carabelle has been pretty good about updating the (official) boards with the going's on regarding it. I think it even has its own folder in the Quests/Events section. I couldn't tell you the details of it. Fuck Icemule.

Asha
03-06-2009, 10:40 AM
I used to love that town. Really was my favourite and my best times over there.
Shame I can't hunt anywhere near it anymore.

DaCapn
03-07-2009, 08:28 AM
Icemule is the best.

I don't get what goes on in quests/events and I don't ever see how invasions fit in with anything. Once, there was some kind of demand by giants to pay them compensation for people pillaging (read as hunting) up there on the mountain. That's the only thing I've ever seen that made any sense as far as those things go.

All of a sudden giant plants are invading! People are writing shit in the snow and taking some kinds of statues (which need to be protected? why?)! There's some air ship spider castle with ridiculous puzzles scattered all over the place!

Not sure how other people look at these things but I'd prefer more little deals here and there rather than some large scope thing that 99% of players don't get, don't fully know about, and just don't have the time to fully understand.

Fallen
03-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Most players are just looking for the next creature to squash. Gotta love it when they come to you.

DaCapn
03-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Most players are just looking for the next creature to squash. Gotta love it when they come to you.

An invasion is usually my cue to log out or park at a table. I don't have any 80+ pures so I just find them annoying.

Fallen
03-07-2009, 11:46 AM
An invasion is usually my cue to log out or park at a table. I don't have any 80+ pures so I just find them annoying.

Psh. Spell tanked warriors are best suited for invasions. After that I would want to team up with a bard spamming 1030. Only class that REALLY sucks for invasions even if you spell tank is Rogues. They are terrible.

DaCapn
03-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Only class that REALLY sucks for invasions even if you spell tank is Rogues. They are terrible.

No need to rub my nose in it... Hahah. Thanks for pulling for us in the rogue developer's corner by the way. Not sure if you even have a rogue.

Fallen
03-07-2009, 01:14 PM
No need to rub my nose in it... Hahah. Thanks for pulling for us in the rogue developer's corner by the way. Not sure if you even have a rogue.

I only play a sorcerer, but read pretty much every folder thoroughly. I'm trying to get a sense of all professions. Rogues definitely need some love.

ViridianAsp
03-07-2009, 01:16 PM
I only play a sorcerer, but read pretty much every folder thoroughly. I'm trying to get a sense of all professions. Rogues definitely need some love.

GS4 pretty much killed my rogue. That nerf to ambush was a pretty hard pill to swallow.