PDA

View Full Version : Unlocked Iasha falchion and sancted white or shield

Misun
03-04-2009, 06:00 PM
Imperial themed set (selling seperately)

an ivory-hilted white ora falchion - unlocked Iasha

The heavy, utilitarian white ora blade of the falchion is offset by the elegance of its hilt. Braided golden wire spirals around the ivory grip, while cobalt blue sapphires adorn the golden-hued quillions. Within the crossguard, an exquisitely-cut star of Tamzyrr diamond forms the eye of an ivory swan against a field of green enamel.

MB: 2mill

a gilt-trimmed white ora tower shield - 5x, sancted for cleric or paladin SOLD ON BUYOUT

Threads of thinly spun gold twine along the border of this immense shield, rivulets of gilt set into the raised spine of ivory edging the piece. A star-of-Tamzyrr diamond, marquis-cut and centered on the convex surface of the white ora, creates the eye of an ivory-cast swan overlaying a glossy field of green enamel. The emerald plane is circular and studded at the border by trilliant-cut cobalt blue sapphires.

MB: 2mill

Will entertain BO offers on the set.

Updating daily.

PM or AIM at GS4Misun

deadly
03-04-2009, 06:08 PM
2mil on the shield.

trying to figure out if I want my pally to use edge or blunt. i already have an unlocked morning star.

Wrathbringer
03-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Hate it when folks accept the quick buyout offer. I'd have given upwards of 25m for that shield.

As for the falchion, fully unlocked with attend? If so where's it attuned?

Thanks.

Fallen
03-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Hate it when folks accept the quick buyout offer. I'd have given upwards of 25m for that shield.

Thanks.

Quick BO's are kind of dumb to me too. That shield was pretty boss. I doubt there are too many better Sancted Tower shields.

Widgets
03-04-2009, 07:14 PM

Thanks.

I have some 5x Sanctified Full Plate Then, if you are willing to spend 25mil on a Sancted Shield...

As for the Iasha Weapon, I think it isn't the greater variety, only those are the ones with the Transport ability, thus you asking where it is attuned makes no sense at all :)

Wrathbringer
03-04-2009, 07:20 PM
I have sanct'd plate and shields, just not like that one. :)

Misun
03-04-2009, 07:21 PM
The falchion is your standard unlocked variety.

As for the quick buyout, sorry.

Widgets
03-04-2009, 07:29 PM
I have sanct'd plate and shields, just not like that one. :)

It's just 5x and altered....Nothing special about that one. But then again, I forgot you are a millionaire with what, that crit weighted AND flaring claid you sold recently, right?

mrjrd222
03-04-2009, 08:09 PM

Why not buy and alter the one on gsauctions? 8m or something. I guess it's 5x Eonake, not 5x White Ora?