PDA

View Full Version : neutralize curse recharger

waywardgs
03-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Looking for a neutralize curse recharger. Any out there?

Joseph
03-04-2009, 12:21 PM
out there yes, for sale, not mine at the moment. :-p

Fallen
03-04-2009, 12:22 PM
It shouldn't be too hard to have one made yourself. Buy a mage rechargeable gem via playershops, then have a cleric imbed the spell into the gem. Unless you mean X a day, then yeah. Good luck with that. Would be far, far cheaper to have 3-4 made up.

waywardgs
03-04-2009, 12:40 PM
It shouldn't be too hard to have one made yourself. Buy a mage rechargeable gem via playershops, then have a cleric imbed the spell into the gem. Unless you mean X a day, then yeah. Good luck with that. Would be far, far cheaper to have 3-4 made up.

good idea. Wasn't looking for a self recharging one, just sick of using pure potions all the time. What would I search for in the shops?

Fallen
03-04-2009, 12:57 PM
I think you would need to go advanced search and put in whatever messaging indicates a rechargeable gem. Let me see if I cannot pull up a few for you.

Joseph
03-04-2009, 01:12 PM
Roundtime: 6 sec.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the black opal in your hand, and you learn something about it...

From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the opal is as a gem of some kind. As you sing, the opal seems to resonate with your voice, and you feel it trying to draw power from you. It pulses strongly with the rhythm of your words.

it was easy enough to log in and sing to one, hope this helps.

Fallen
03-04-2009, 01:17 PM
What you should do is search for RECHARGEABLE under the SEARCH SHOPS field. You will need to click on Shop Signs rather than Shop Names. This will pull up all jewelry as well as gems. Either way, you should be able to find what you need.

http://www.playershops.com/shop_search.pl?shop=Rechargeable&ShopWhich=shop_sign

waywardgs
03-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Perfect. Thanks for the help all.

Sablemane
03-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Looking for a neutralize curse recharger. Any out there?

..That black ora getting to ya? Buy me one while you're at it :D

waywardgs
03-04-2009, 05:33 PM
..That black ora getting to ya? Buy me one while you're at it :D

Hah. Well, we're still getting to know one another. I tell you though, khaladon's black ora is fun to play with. The more you use it, the better it gets. At some point I'd like to know the specifics of the attuning process, but in the mean time it's been interesting. Now to find a greater... (ponder)

kookiegod
03-04-2009, 05:49 PM
They attune?

Cool, I didn't know that, learn something new every day.

~Paul

Loyrl
03-04-2009, 06:14 PM
8 taps of neutralize curse talisman. Rechargeable non crumbly.

Just gotta find where its at, if this is what you were looking for. Not sure how much they go for either.