PDA

View Full Version : Auction

ViridianAsp
03-03-2009, 07:28 PM
an imflass nagimaki with a jade-lacquered haft twined with an ivory vine inlay (3x polearm with lightning flares) MB:5k CB: 5k to Beguiler, once, twice, thrice. SOLD

some sleek silver knitting needles engraved with intricate roses (knits multiple things, won them on the wavedancer.)

>turn needle
You turn the end of the silver knitting needles and hear them click! The etched print of a muffler now appears on the end of the silver knitting needles.
>turn needles
You turn the end of the silver knitting needles and hear them click! The etched print of a hat now appears on the end of the silver knitting needles.
>turn needles
You turn the end of the silver knitting needles and hear them click! The etched print of a pair of socks now appears on the end of the silver knitting needles.
>turn needles
You turn the end of the silver knitting needles and hear them click! The etched print of a pair of mittens now appears on the end of the silver knitting needles.
>turn needles
You turn the end of the silver knitting needles and hear them click! The etched print of a pair of gloves now appears on the end of the silver knitting needles.
>turn needles
You turn the end of the silver knitting needles and hear them click! The etched print of some stockings now appears on the end of the silver knitting needles.
>turn needles
You turn the end of the silver knitting needles and hear them click! The etched print of a shawl now appears on the end of the silver knitting needles.
>turn needles
You turn the end of the silver knitting needles and hear them click! The etched print of a bag now appears on the end of the silver knitting needles.
>turn needles
You turn the end of the silver knitting needles and hear them click! The etched print of a pouch now appears on the end of the silver knitting needles.
>turn needles
You turn the end of the silver knitting needles and hear them click! The etched print of a sweater now appears on the end of the silver knitting needles.
>turn needles
You turn the end of the silver knitting needles and hear them click! The etched print of a satchel now appears on the end of the silver knitting needles.
>turn needles
You turn the end of the silver knitting needles and hear them click! The etched print of a scarf now appears on the end of the silver knitting needles.

MB: 1 mil. SOLD ON BUYOUT.

a veil of gauzy white silk - feature concealer MB:1 mil BO: 3 mil - CB 1 mil to Kallindra Once, Twice, thrice. SOLD

a short black silk veil -feature concealer MB: 1 mil BO: 3 mil CB: 1 mil to Winter's Kiss Once, twice, thrice. SOLD

a russet dupioni cassock: A high collared tunic of alabaster cotton shows beneath the wide boat neck collar of the chainsil garment. Cut to fit closely to the upper torso, the cassock flares at the hips to fall into an ankle-length skirt. Simple, small bronze buttons secure the garment from the right shoulder to the hem. (cloakworn, VLA) Has a neat script

hug my cass
You cross your arms at the abdomen and smoothly slip your hands into the sleeves of your cassock. MB: 100k CB: 150k to Beguiler Once, Twice, Thrice SOLD

I may or may not sell on this staff, I am however taking offers. It would have to be really, really, really good offer for me to part with it. SOLD.

a variegated coppery mesille staff with a lifeless-eyed albino cobra wrapped around it: You glance at your staff. Tonal shades of russet and copper accent the natural mesille runestaff, lightly sponged onto the golden brown wood. Ranging in hue from pale apricot to dark bronze, the variegated colors spiral up the staff, blending seamlessly into one another. Thread-thin lines of viridian randomly trace the barely painted wood, peeking out like hidden vipers from beneath autumn leaves.
Wrapped around the staff is a lifeless-eyed albino cobra staring at you with malice in its eyes.

The staff is 6x and the snake is just for show but it has some neat little scripts. I and a few friends who helped me put a lot of effort into it.

>tap staff
You gently tap your coppery mesille staff and the lifeless-eyed albino cobra hisses as it hurriedly slithers down the length of it in a tight spiral. Just as quickly, it turns and slinks back to its original position.

>pull staff
You grab your lifeless-eyed albino cobra wrapped around your staff and give it a solid yank! It hisses dangerously at you.

>hug staff
As you ignorantly attempt to hug your coppery mesille staff, the lifeless-eyed albino cobra lashes out at you aggressively! What ever were you thinking?

diethx
03-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Selling most of my Erithian's junk.

some wide-sleeved black and white layered silk robes embellished with pink cherry blossom embroidery (VLA) mb: 100k
BO:200k

a gold-chained banded agate elothrai: Deep honey, ginger and cream swirl and bleed into one another creating a whirlpool of hues in the heart of this coin-sized agate. Framed and held in place by a thin gold chain, its rich hue enhances the traces of bright gold that dance throughout the oval cabochon's smooth surface. (Amulet holder, headworn, light attuned) MB:150k BO:300k

a sleeveless deeply-folded ginger linen robe slit to the waist on both sides (VLA) MB: 100k BO:200k

a calf-length creamy raw silk tunic: Slits from waist to hem and wide, fluidly draping sleeves accommodate for ease movement in this garment. Tone-on-tone lotus embroidery and delicately looped honey silk frogs fasten diagonally from the low-collar to just below the right breast, adding simple, but elegant ornamentation to the utilitarian tunic. (pinworn) MB: 50k BO:75k

a pair of loose honey-hued linen pants bound from knee to ankle with creamy raw silk MB: 50k BO:100k

a pair of divot-toed ginger raw silk shoes MB: 10k BO: 20k

BO on these.

Widgets
03-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Do you stalk these forums or something? Shit, you posted in 3minutes of him posting this thread lol

diethx
03-03-2009, 07:34 PM
No, but I read them. And she posted just as I was refreshing new posts.

ViridianAsp
03-04-2009, 10:59 AM
bump. would like the get rid of this stuff.

Asha
03-04-2009, 11:15 AM
mustn't make my char .. become .. more gay.. leave needles.. alone david..

ViridianAsp
03-04-2009, 11:28 AM
You know you want 'em.

Amaron
03-04-2009, 06:13 PM
1 mil on the knitting needles

Gustamantis
03-04-2009, 06:43 PM
I can actually make said items with the knitting needles?

Shimeria
03-04-2009, 07:24 PM
I can actually make said items with the knitting needles?

Yes you can!

ViridianAsp
03-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Updated.

Gsgeek
03-06-2009, 03:32 AM
an alabaster steel magari-yari

Corlith

Beguiler
03-06-2009, 09:43 AM
an imflass nagimaki with a jade-lacquered haft twined with an ivory vine inlay (3x polearm with lightning flares) MB:5k

5k bid.

an alabaster steel magari-yari:

100l bid

Goretawn
03-06-2009, 11:15 AM
an alabaster steel magari-yari

ViridianAsp
03-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Updated.

ViridianAsp
03-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Updated.

ViridianAsp
03-07-2009, 12:46 PM
Added some more stuff.

Amaron
03-07-2009, 01:04 PM
grrrr

1.75 on the needles....

Beguiler
03-07-2009, 06:10 PM
a russet dupioni cassock

Bid 150k

Winter's Kiss
03-07-2009, 07:01 PM
a short black silk veil -feature concealer MB: 1 mil BO: 3 mil

I'll take the minimum on this.

ViridianAsp
03-08-2009, 03:09 AM
Updated.

kallindra
03-08-2009, 05:06 AM
a veil of gauzy white silk - I'll do 1 mil on this

ViridianAsp
03-08-2009, 02:12 PM
updated.

ViridianAsp
03-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Updated again.

ViridianAsp
03-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Updated.

ViridianAsp
03-11-2009, 10:32 AM
UPDATED.

If you bought things on buyout or won an auction item, PM me, IM me ect.

If you don't do it within the next few days your items will go back up for auction, I hate tardy pickups.

ViridianAsp
03-14-2009, 01:10 PM
Updated.