PDA

View Full Version : Vadune and Dionisius

Drew2
02-11-2004, 04:10 PM
This started a couple days ago in the Landing... I dispelled for no real reason, Dionisius appears. He gets mad, warns me not to do it again. I do it again. He then attempts to kill me. Twice

So I gladly hand him his ass. Vartu then comes in, as seen in the post with Meos and all that. That gets delt with, Vartu and I are cool, whatever.

Then today I dispel him again. He gets all huffy. I do it again, Vadune tells me not to. I tell him what I think of his opinion. He subudes me. Later he comes in and starts talking crap... so I gladly dispel him and shatter him. He's saved by a kind bystander who drags him off. The bystander later explains to me that he was impressed by my strength, but doesn't like to see battle in town. So Vadune tucks his tail between his legs, and him, Dionisius, and Thore walk off.

A bit later, Vadune tries to take my head off. Fails, and the kind bystander drags me away. Then this happens.

>
Dionisius just strode in.
>
Dionisius's hands glow with power as he summons elemental energy to his command...
>cbone dion
Dionisius gestures.

You hear moans of pain as frightened townspeople pick themselves up from the ground, and tend the wounded. Someone shouts, "Take your spells of war outside the town gates!" A boy runs off, shouting for the law.

>
You focus your thoughts while chanting the mystical phrase for Bone Shatter...
Your spell is ready.
>
You channel at Dionisius.
You concentrate intently on Dionisius, a pulse of pearlescent energy ripples toward Dionisius!
CS: +231 - TD: +103 + CvA: +12 + d100: +51 - -5 == +196
Warding failed!
Dionisius shudders with severe convulsions as pearlescent ripples envelop his body.
Dionisius is crushed for 65 points of damage!
... 50 points of damage!
Massive blow to chest collapses sternum!

* Dionisius drops dead at your feet!

The glowing specks of energy surrounding Dionisius suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Dionisius.
Dionisius becomes solid again.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Dionisius.
Dionisius no longer bristles with energy.
Dionisius returns to normal color.
The bright luminescence fades from around Dionisius.

A nearby goodwife screams, "Murder!".

Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
>
* Dionisius just bit the dust!
>
The ground begins to shake violently, making it hard to stand.
You lose your balance and fall over.
>l
Serescion blinks.
>
[Solhaven, Abalone Street]
Throngs of people travel westward towards the Market Square and the shouts of peddlers hawking their wares reach your ears. The unmistakable scent of chocolate wafts from the doorway of a small, whitewashed shop on the north side of the street. To the east you can see the hulking facade of the Solhaven Inn. You also see the Tayre disk.
Also here: the body of Dionisius who is lying down, Serescion
Obvious paths: east, west
>hide
You're not in any condition to be hiding!
Roundtime: 5 sec.
>
Gannorlac just arrived.
>
Gannorlac just went west.
>l
[Solhaven, Abalone Street]
Throngs of people travel westward towards the Market Square and the shouts of peddlers hawking their wares reach your ears. The unmistakable scent of chocolate wafts from the doorway of a small, whitewashed shop on the north side of the street. To the east you can see the hulking facade of the Solhaven Inn. You also see the Tayre disk.
Also here: the body of Dionisius who is lying down, Serescion
Obvious paths: east, west
>
Gannorlac just arrived.
>
The ghostly voice of Dionisius firmly says, "I was just lookin."
>
Gannorlac blinks at Dionisius.
>'Suer
The ghostly voice of Dionisius firmly says, "That's messed up."
>
Dionisius gives a ghostly chuckle.
>'Sure
The ground begins to shake violently, making it hard to stand.
Gannorlac loses his balance and falls over.
>
You say, "Suer."
>
You say, "Sure."

Then I go back to North Market where Vadune says 'This is too easy.' and I was about to ask him why his leg was broken if it was so easy... but now I'm in jail.

Oh and the point of this story is that Vadune and Dionisius are dumb and getting involved in other people's problems is also dumb.

[Edited on 2-11-2004 by Tayre]

Parkbandit
02-11-2004, 04:27 PM
Who did you dispell for no real reason? I have to tell you... if you dispelled a couple of my characters.. they would deal with you rather harshly.. especially if you were doing it for your own kicks.

Drew2
02-11-2004, 04:27 PM
Dispelled invisibility. Not spells.

Drew2
02-11-2004, 04:28 PM
Oh, and I lied. I think Edine was chasing me at the time and I was trying to make sure he wasn't there.

Parkbandit
02-11-2004, 05:07 PM
Dispelling invisibility is as rude as using sunburst. I've collected my share of rangers hands over the years from it.

Trinitis
02-11-2004, 05:10 PM
Hey Park, be glad you where not in the room with the NF and bloody Sraven during the sword stuff in Vaalor. She dispelled invis for nearly 2 hours strait, every 10 seconds or so. God it pissed me off. Problem was, the NF had her all tanked up and no one could touch her. So she sat on her fat butt dispelling the whole time. Erg.

Caramia
02-11-2004, 06:09 PM
Vadune seems to be under the opinion that if he sees or hears of someone doing something wrong or bad, in his opinion, that he gets to deal with it even if it isn't his conflict and he wasn't invited into conflict directly. I'd report him if he inserted himself again.

Drew2
02-11-2004, 06:20 PM
He says he's "Family". Then he gives me this little gem --

Vadune whispers, "If Vartu has to come back to EN for you again he won't be happy."

I'm done with this fool.

Caramia
02-11-2004, 06:31 PM
The GMs might love knowing about the Vadune/Vartu connection, Tayre.

GSLeloo
02-11-2004, 09:28 PM
I had a situation with Dionisius. It's posted somewhere.. and I said if either of you attack, I'll stun you. And he did. So I did. So later... suprisingly there is Vadune. Who killed me for stunning Dionisius. Looks like Vadune may be his slave after all.