PDA

View Full Version : Janitor will take your treasure!

daisey
02-27-2009, 02:48 PM
This is just a heads up....Do NOT clean your table with a backpack full of boxes. Even though the janitor will not take an empty box with lichen in it.....he will take a backpack full of your treasure boxes. For years I've cleared the empty boxes at a table with the clean verb, didn't realized it would clear the full ones too if in a container.

edited to add- Most might already know this. Just thought I'd mention it.

diethx
02-27-2009, 03:57 PM
That really sucks, and is pretty dumb considering it won't clear a backpack with something else of value in it. I guess it doesn't check what's in the container in the container!

CrystalTears
02-27-2009, 04:00 PM
Where was the backpack?

If the backpack and the boxes were taken and they were on the table... well... why would you do that?

diethx
02-27-2009, 04:00 PM
The backpack was on the floor, and had full boxes in it. She used clean table and it cleared the backpack.

edit: When you leave full boxes on the floor, if there's anything of value in them, clean table will not remove them. If you have a junk backpack on the floor and it has anything of value in it, it won't clean the backpack. But I guess if the items of value are inside another junk container, inside the junk backpack, it won't check what's in the other junk container(s). And that sucks, and I didn't know it. So thanks for the heads up.