PDA

View Full Version : Natural Weighting on Materials

hockeyinheaven
02-26-2009, 08:26 PM
I have been looking for information on which bow materials provide a natural weighting. I have seen it many times stated that they do, but I was wondering if there was a list of them and how much weighting they had.

Wesley
02-26-2009, 08:30 PM
I don't know if there's one big list of them but if you go through each of the materials on krakiipedia.org you can see which ones have weighting and what amount.

Widgets
02-26-2009, 08:42 PM
yew - somewhat
ipantor - decently
sephwir - heavy

The above are the only naturally sighted woods out there. Everything else is either Treasure Generated or Merchant added.

hockeyinheaven
02-26-2009, 08:47 PM
Krakiipedia states with each material that the weigting is "unknown"

hockeyinheaven
02-26-2009, 08:50 PM
yew - somewhat
ipantor - decently
sephwir - heavy

The above are the only naturally sighted woods out there. Everything else is either Treasure Generated or Merchant added.

Ok then, but now i'm seeing two different concepts... some folks are saying "sighted" (as in the ability to AIM) or weighting (more critical wounds). Are these materials sighted or weighted... i'm so confused

Widgets
02-26-2009, 08:54 PM
yew - somewhat
ipantor - decently
sephwir - heavy

Ok then, but now i'm seeing two different concepts... some folks are saying "sighted" (as in the ability to AIM) or weighting (more critical wounds). Are these materials sighted or weighted... i'm so confused

Bows are referred to as being "sighted", however when lore sung to, the song itself will show them as if being able to inflict more fearsome wounds.

This confuses alot of people with bows, since some refer to them as being heavy crit weighted, while others would say they are heavy sighted.

I just basically tell them that sighting on a bow, is like crit weighting for when you aim. When aiming for specific parts, it will aid in hitting that spot and so forth.

thefarmer
02-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Staff hasn't updated loresings in forever.

Sighting=weighting for assessment and selling purposes.