PDA

View Full Version : All your internet poontang...

longshot
02-10-2004, 09:49 AM
Have you ever used the internet for sex?

And no Wezas, not by yourself...:P

I mean met someone online for it?

There haven't been many good polls lately, so I felt the need to make one.

Hips
02-10-2004, 09:55 AM
...I've met people from Gemstone/online, but not for that reason.

LilHellcat
02-10-2004, 10:06 AM
Actually my story is kind of weird. Back during the first Desert Storm we had to write letters to the soldiers over there as an assignment in class. I think I was like 13 or 14 or so. I had two penpals and kept in touch with them for awhile afterwards. One of them was named Joe.

Well a few years went by and we kind of lost touch. I started getting older (he had been 19 at the time) and one day back when aol had all those chat rooms and stuff. I was in there talking to a few friends. Well they were giving this guy a hard time about not knowing what the "private" rooms were for. So I was like hey leave the guy alone maybe he just doesn't know. So he IMed me and asked me what they were for and I told him.

Well I ended up having to leave because I had a job interview and he gave me a good luck karma hug and kiss on the cheek. I ended up getting that job in fact. So when I got back I told him that it really had been good luck. Well me and this guy got to talking and come to find out it was indeed my penpal from school when he was in Desert Storm . Ironically enough we had met in the chatroom Chance Encounters. Well we started talking more (I was 18 by this time almost 19) and I told him about Gemstone and he's like wow you play that too? I was like wow yeah. Come to find out we hated one another in game. :shrug:

So we started talking and getting closer on the phone and such. He asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told him for him to come visit. He said I'll do one better I'll move down there. He moved down here May 3rd of 1997, we moved in together that day . I turned 19 May 13th, we got married June 9, 1997. It was way to fast but I don't regret it we are now divorced but we have a beautiful son because of it. So thats my story heh wild but true.

P.S. He is still a really close friend of mine and is currently getting remarried in another year I even helped him pick out his fiances engagement ring :up:

Kia
02-10-2004, 10:17 AM
I'm too cute to have sex with people I meet online.

Yeahhhhh.

KIA.

02-10-2004, 10:41 AM
::points up::
SEE I dont have the biggest ego here!

and Hellcat that was fate at work

02-10-2004, 11:09 AM
Yea, when i like first moved to WA and didn't know a single person, but come to find out most girls in WA are psycho internet or not. Go figure.

02-10-2004, 11:17 AM
you forgot psyco on the internet Rangerd1

crazymage
02-10-2004, 11:22 AM
sweetlittleagony (11:17:16 AM): it's not a fetish
sweetlittleagony (11:17:19 AM): .....
sweetlittleagony (11:17:21 AM): WRONG IM

Seemed an appropriate topic.

Hips
02-10-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by crazymage
Seemed an appropriate topic.

&*%^&$!!

sweetlittleagony: it's not a fetish
sweetlittleagony: .....
sweetlittleagony: WRONG IM
CrazyMage87: wtf
sweetlittleagony: LOL
sweetlittleagony: you are like.. the worst person possible that I could have sent that too
sweetlittleagony: okay, do you want to know the background behind that little comment?
CrazyMage87: no i prefer to speculate.
sweetlittleagony: yeah, somehow I thought so
sweetlittleagony: but I'm going to tell you anyway... I collect cow stuff... like stuffed animals, and magnets, and pins and whatnot...
sweetlittleagony: so I bought yogurt because it's called "Moo-la-la" and Greg told me I have a cow fetish
sweetlittleagony: and I was saying it's not a fetish because it's not sexual
CrazyMage87: to late
CrazyMage87: posted

Parkbandit
02-10-2004, 11:41 AM
Michiko has a thing for cows? I heard Sergey did... but that's for another topic. :smug:

Meos
02-10-2004, 12:14 PM
isn't this what Simucon is for?

Wezas
02-10-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Meos

If it is, noone's talking about it:

http://members.cox.net/legendwezas/simu.jpg

Parkbandit
02-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Meos

Silly... that's Simucow.. not Simucon.

Hasina
02-10-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by RangerD1
Yea, when i like first moved to WA and didn't know a single person, but come to find out most girls in WA are psycho internet or not. Go figure.

You're from Washington too?

Galleazzo
02-10-2004, 12:56 PM
Never hooked up with someone from the Internet. Hooked up with ladies from Gemstone, a bunch. Next one is next month.

Kinda funny though to think that while you've been driving each other nuts for months, you're doing the dirty with someone you met for the first time ten minutes earlier.

Czeska
02-10-2004, 01:40 PM
I met someone in GS a year ago.. became friends, became in game bf/gf. He moved to Ohio in May, and we have been living together since Xmas time. Been a couple in person for almost 9 months, and have zero plans to end it.

02-10-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Hasina

Originally posted by RangerD1

You're from Washington too?

Unfortunately

peam
02-10-2004, 02:59 PM
I've thrown the wang to a few digibabes.

Xcalibur
02-10-2004, 03:03 PM
Hunted in bar when i was in my "hot" years, internet wasn't popular (1994-1995-1996).

I hunted with internet a bit, and become "addicted" since it cost ZERO DOLLARS (or so) and you're home, dreaking what you want, whatever..

Being free and 5 years younger, i'd be an internet flirter:lol:

[Edited on 10-2-04 by Xcalibur]

Caiylania
02-10-2004, 03:09 PM
I haven't dated anyone I've met online though I have made quite a few good friends. My sister-in-law however met a guy in a chat room and they have now been married 5 years and one kid and a bun in the oven later.

Latrinsorm
02-10-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Caiylania
a bun in the oven later. Ow! Grease flashback! Whew, that was a fun musical. PIT BAND 4 EVER!!!

No, I don't hook up over the Internet. Waaay too likely to find out later she's really a dude or a Txxxxxy type.

longshot
02-10-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Wezas

Harsh much?

I needed to use someone's name. I figured it'd make you laugh. You have a sense of humor, so... :grin:

I've never met a single person from Gemstone. I didn't realize so many people from the game hooked up.