PDA

View Full Version : 5x fist-scythe, blessable flaring weapon (ironwight flares)

Tilnam
02-20-2009, 06:54 PM
MB: 7mil
CB:
BO: 11mil

An elegant haon-handled golvern fist-scythe

5x with Ironwight flares.

This weapon is blessable and flares. You first bless then weapon, then cast either a fire spell on it or disintegrate on it, and it absorbs the spell and then flares either fire or disintegrate.

You carefully examine the golvern fist-scythe and determine that the weight is about 3 pounds.

Have seen the flares hit from 10 damage up to 45 damage.

You swing with an elegant golvern fist-scythe at a lesser moor wight!
AS: +262 vs DS: +152 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +31 = +166
... and hit for 43 points of damage!
Wild downward slash severs the moor wight's right foot!
Bloody stump, anyone?
A lesser moor wight falls to the ground grasping its mangled right leg!
The moor wight is stunned!

** Your golvern fist-scythe flares with a burst of flame! **

... 40 points of damage!
Flames cook a lesser moor wight's back. Looks about medium well.

Here is an example of how it works:

>sym holi my fist
A wave of power flows out of you and toward an elegant haon-handled golvern fist-scythe.
A brilliant white light wraps around the fist-scythe for a moment and then quickly seeps into its surface, leaving a soft white afterglow.

>l my fist
A faint aura of holy light radiates from the fist-scythe.You notice Virilneus's crafting mark.

Tilnam offers you a smooth bone wand. Click ACCEPT to accept the offer or DECLINE to decline it. The offer will expire in 30 seconds.

>l my fist
A faint aura of holy light radiates from the fist-scythe.You notice Virilneus's crafting mark.
>wave my wand at my fist
You wave your bone wand at an elegant haon-handled golvern fist-scythe.
1d100: 99 + Modifiers: 113 == 212

The golvern fist-scythe fades, as tendrils of icy-black essence seep into it, drawing in the spell.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

Make sure it is blessed first before you throw spells at it. Don't want disintegrate to destroy the weapon because it wasn't blessed :P

Tilnam
02-23-2009, 06:34 PM
bump!