PDA

View Full Version : Merchant Request?

gwendolynne
02-16-2009, 10:43 AM
Hello!

I'm writing because I would love to have a merchant stop in Ta'Vaalor sometime. I wish to have a runestaff altered, and many others have requests as well. Could anyone stop by? And if so, when and where??

Thanks!! :bananahit:

LMingrone
02-16-2009, 10:46 AM
I've had plenty of stuff altered by travelling merchants in Vaalor. Problem is you just have to be there at the right time. They usually don't announce it because of merchant whores.

Edit: also check the schedule on the official site, sometimes they announce on there. And don't be afraid to go on the official message boards in the Ta'Vaalor section and ask there.

Loyrl
02-16-2009, 03:14 PM
Speaking of merchants, how hard is it to get stuff lightened and deepened?

radamanthys
02-16-2009, 03:58 PM
When I played, most 'general' alterers would also lighten and deepen.

thefarmer
02-16-2009, 05:07 PM
Try posting on the Officials... Or you could always leave town and go to where the merchants are.

ViridianAsp
02-17-2009, 10:13 AM
Hello!

I'm writing because I would love to have a merchant stop in Ta'Vaalor sometime. I wish to have a runestaff altered, and many others have requests as well. Could anyone stop by? And if so, when and where??

Thanks!! :bananahit:

This is an unofficial board, I'd leave a message at the officials. Maybe in the Ta'Vaalor town folder, I'd uh be more creative with said request.