PDA

View Full Version : Selling: ancient glowbark runestaff (air staff)

phenomenontheotherhand
02-09-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm selling the air staff from the elemental set. (It's the set that draws from a pool of 40 charges/day. The air staff casts Hands of Tonis (either effect or bolt version) for the air attuned wizard.

Some interesting zests as well. Also, it will make you stand up if you lean on it while seated or prone. (Even if you're not holding it.)

It's 5x+

It combines with the other staffs in the set to cast other spells. Including a couple that are not castable by any known circles (i.e "Firestorm" if air and fire staff are together.) If all four from the original set are together, there is a mana node that follows them.

I'm looking for about 35 million, but it's negotiable. Willing to take dollars, with the standard 10 to 1 million ratio.

Email with any questions: ejohnsonpma@gmail.com

Belnia
02-09-2009, 06:20 PM
The only person still selling silver at 10 per is Sergey, and we all know he's behind the times.

phenomenontheotherhand
02-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Fair enough. I'm looking for 35 million silver. If you want to pay in dollars, we can talk about the exchange rate.

Danical
02-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Wait, so, 35m gets you a spell you could already cast as a wizard which you have to be to get the benefits of the staff?

OR

35m gets you spell knowledge of Hand of Tonis and at 40 charges a day?

BriarFox
02-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Didn't think the air one was still around. The water and fire ones I've heard of recently. No clue on earth. Neat to see it.

thefarmer
02-09-2009, 08:40 PM
It's a shame nobody actually groups up with these types of items to actually achieve something neat.

Danical
02-09-2009, 08:42 PM
Of course they all had to be staves too. Why doesn't GS make item sets like in Diablo2.

God I would love the shit out of that.

Kitsun
02-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Of course they all had to be staves too. Why doesn't GS make item sets like in Diablo2.

God I would love the shit out of that.

It pretty much follows the GS plan of giving Wizards abilities that are useful to everyone but themselves. Look at charge item, we can easily refill items with the fracking spells we don't need!

Belnia
02-09-2009, 10:40 PM
The earth staff is still active, it changed hands shortly after EG back in November.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Didn't I have the earth staff for like 2 years?

Pretty sure I did. 40 charges of hurl boulder was always nice when you were running low on mana. What was also nice was that it charged per hour, and not when empty, so if you used it 10 times, it was only 10 hours to refill that... instead of having to use all 40 and then wait 40 hours or whatever for it to recharge.