Drew2
02-08-2004, 12:03 AM
Looks like Bob did some soul searching.

Pierat
02-08-2004, 01:28 AM
At least I KNOW my pirate humor is bad... heh I just love using it anyhow

Trinitis
02-08-2004, 02:35 AM
Looking at this thread, and the maker..I can't help but think Ironic.

Mint
02-08-2004, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
Looking at this thread, and the maker..I can't help but think Ironic.

I don't know, he made me laugh...once.

HarmNone
02-08-2004, 02:39 AM
He has made me laugh more than once. :D

HarmNone, dowahdiddydiddydumdiddydoo

Nakiro
02-08-2004, 03:41 AM
My father is a prime example. He always warns me to be polite when we go out with the extended family, then when we're all seated at the five star resturant he tells some stupid joke where he is the only person to laugh.

And he laughs in a rather loud and obnoxious mannor.

FlypaperforFreaks
02-08-2004, 05:02 AM
My first apartment was in a crummy neighborhood and one night I woke up from a sound sleep to banging on my door and someone screaming FIRE FIRE. I leaped out of bed and out the door and stood in the parking lot shivering with a couple of neighbors. There was no fire and I was wearing a ratty tshirt that barely covered my thighs. My neighbors were not much better covered. Some neighborhood punk thought it would be funny. Maybe it was to someone watching but I still want to find that ass and kill him and it happened 10 years ago. Yeah, I hold grudges.

Nakiro
02-08-2004, 05:25 AM
Ouch. I'm sure that grudge hurts you way more than it hurts him...

Isn't that kind of thing a phelony anyway?

FlypaperforFreaks
02-08-2004, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Nakiro
Ouch. I'm sure that grudge hurts you way more than it hurts him...

Isn't that kind of thing a phelony anyway?

I think it is a felony to call out fire in a public area, I am not sure really.

SpunGirl
02-08-2004, 06:36 AM
There's this fucking moron bozo of a white-trash guy I work with who thinks he's funny. Every night he comes in I just want to bang my head against the desk to make it stop. Instead of greeting his co-workers with a normal "hi," or "hello," or even, "heya," he always always always peeks his head around the corner and goes "ooga booga."

Then he laughs like a bitch.

It's not funny.

-K

AkMan
02-08-2004, 08:09 AM
Haha we know how to drive Spungirl crazy now.

Ooga booga!

Artha
02-08-2004, 11:22 AM
Shoot him, spun. That'll solve the problem.

GSLeloo
02-08-2004, 11:48 AM
It is a felony to claim fire I think. I remember growing up there was a kid who pulled the fire alarm and he got in serious trouble for it.

02-08-2004, 12:23 PM
The question is were we laughing with BOB or at BOB

Latrinsorm
02-08-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Nakiro
My father is a prime example. He always warns me to be polite when we go out with the extended family, then when we're all seated at the five star resturant he tells some stupid joke where he is the only person to laugh.

And he laughs in a rather loud and obnoxious mannor. What's even worse is if you have a dad like mine, who tells stupid obnoxious jokes at home and then when we go someplace with people he's actually funny. MAN that pisses me off.
Originally posted by SpungirlThen he laughs like a bitch.

It's not funny. It'll be funny when you take him out to the desert. What. Las Vegas, What.

Skirmisher
02-08-2004, 01:48 PM
I think I'm funny.

Mint
02-08-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
I think I'm funny.

You are, when youre not trying to make me think. Damn you and your smart political posts.

Myshel
02-08-2004, 04:07 PM
We had this regular that came to our restaurant everyday to eat. Middle aged and rich, who made little sexual comments to all the waitresses. He sat at a table with a bunch of other men, who would laugh at his stupid little comments. When we bought the place I nicely asked him to stop and he did for awhile. He became quite friendly with us, we thought he had seen the light and became very friendly with him. THEN he began making little comments to me, not enough for me to call him on it but made me uncomfortable. One day he was sitting outside having a smoke with several of his guys and I was unloading my car of things I had bought. We were joking back and forth, when suddenly he says, as I unload a heavy object, "SO thats what makes your breasts so perky!" The guys snickered and I blew up. I slapped his face and told him never to darken our door again. He was stunned and threatened to call the police, but the other guys told him he deserved it, so he left and we haven't seen him since.. good ridiance.

Weedmage Princess
02-08-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm
Originally posted by SpungirlThen he laughs like a bitch.

It's not funny. It'll be funny when you take him out to the desert. What. Las Vegas, What. [/quote]

LMAO Latrinsorm, will you be my best friend?!

Latrinsorm
02-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
LMAO Latrinsorm, will you be my best friend?! Maybe when I get over how your team cheated my Colts. I'm still sore about that. :grr: Brady :grr: Refs :grr: uhhh.. Political Endorsements :grr:

Weedmage Princess
02-08-2004, 04:43 PM
BAH

Shari
02-08-2004, 05:40 PM
Myshel, you are my hero.

We used to have a group of similar guys that would come into the restraunt where I served at. Same situation. As much as I would have loved to backhand the guy, I know I would have been fired, and desprately seeking a way to make the rent payment.

To stay on topic. I'd like to think I was pretty funny. I don't think I come across as a funny person on the boards because I'm generally sarcastic and its kind of difficult to portray that with text.

Skirmisher
02-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Yeah, Go Myshel!

If more people simply would speak up immediately upon such appalling displays of crude manners the idiots might think twice before acting so in public.

Well done.:clap:

Latrinsorm
02-08-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
the idiots might think twice before acting so in public.Or maybe even once! :)

Myshel
02-08-2004, 07:10 PM
[quote]Originally posted by Jesae
Myshel, you are my hero.

We used to have a group of similar guys that would come into the restraunt where I served at. Same situation. As much as I would have loved to backhand the guy, I know I would have been fired, and desprately seeking a way to make the rent payment.

You know it was a odd situation when we first bought the place, because the previous owner kind of incouraged the girls to flirt with the men. Our customers are 75% men, and she thought it helped business and told the girls it would increase their tips. The first thing I did was sit them down and explain that I wouldn't do business like that and promised to intercede for any of them. Which I did and the girls loved it. Now our customer base has doubled and we have about a 50/50 ratio of women and men customers. I have been told by many the reason they didn't come before was of the above reasons.