Nieninque
02-07-2004, 09:30 PM
>Speaking sweetly to you, Kaelowyn says, "I have read your indispicable work."

>You ask, "My work?"

You cock your head at Kaelowyn.

You ask, "What do you mean?"

You cock your head at Kaelowyn.

>Kaelowyn sweetly says, "Something that does not need to be mentioned here."

You say, "Then dont mention it ye idiot.

- - -

Rarr's In Game Mother, talking about the boards. Seems stupidity runs in the family.

Not to mention the fact that indispicable isnt a word. I suppose it could be a halfwit word, that comes from the word Despicable...which means vile I believe, so I guess the 'in' before it would turn it around and mean it was a beautiful work of art she was referring too...hmmm...maybe she's not as stupid as her "daughter"

Then again....

Bobmuhthol
02-07-2004, 09:32 PM
I would've thought indisputable, or indissipable. They both don't make sense.

So yeah, she's retarded. Thanks for the heads-up?

Nieninque
02-07-2004, 09:46 PM
>Kaelowyn whispers, "I would you suggest stop spreading lies that Rarr is Alcoven.. they are brother and sister in real life.

Yup...of course they are :rolleyes:

The Cat In The Hat
02-07-2004, 09:47 PM
yeah, Someone needs to hand her a dictionary and show her that is not a word.

Cat

Latrinsorm
02-07-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by The Cat In The Hat
yeah, Someone needs to hand her a dictionaryHow about a club, so she can beat herself to death. That'd be more entertaining. Just tell her there's a wee scarab burrowing into her forehead.

Snapp
02-07-2004, 10:18 PM
Dear god. You get yourself mixed up with a lot of idiots.

crazymage
02-07-2004, 10:31 PM
Since Rarr is a male RL, is Alcoven a female?

Kitsun
02-08-2004, 12:01 AM
That is kinda oddly twisted now that you mention it. If it is true, I mean.

SpunGirl
02-08-2004, 06:20 AM
It's like the next generation of fucking lameasses. Bring 'em on.

-K

Sweets
02-08-2004, 09:46 AM
I find is rather amusing/pathetic when these lame attempts are made at staying in character......if only when a statement like that comes to mind they would think a moment.

Nieninque
02-08-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Sweets
I find is rather amusing/pathetic when these lame attempts are made at staying in character......if only when a statement like that comes to mind they would think a moment.

But that would imply thinking in the first instance ;)

Galleazzo
02-09-2004, 11:33 AM
What a rummy.

Nakiro
02-09-2004, 11:41 AM
Should've known she was an idiot when she had her tone set to sweetly all the time.

MaryJane
02-09-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Nakiro
Should've known she was an idiot when she had her tone set to sweetly all the time.

I was going to say, but she scolded you so sweetly!

Parkbandit
02-09-2004, 11:50 AM
God.. tone gets on my nerves.

Quietly is a tone that you can use most of the time. Softly too. I am sure there are others.. but SWEETLY isn't.

And Sergey, you dumb mother fucker.. neither is Grumpily! The next time you hug me and tell me how much you miss me in your grumpy tone.. I'm taking off your leg!

Syberus
02-09-2004, 12:29 PM
well he could be grumpy about it if he didn't want to admit he missed you... but yes i certainly see the point with the tone complaints.

Galleazzo
02-09-2004, 02:43 PM
Y'know, any reason why you can set tone permanently at all? It's one of the stupidest things in the game.

DeV
02-09-2004, 05:23 PM
Well, I have had some interaction with her, not much but I never took her for an idoit. Just because she miss-used a word doesn't make her on either...makes her human regardless of if she plays on or not.

Latrinsorm
02-09-2004, 06:49 PM
Misuse != Make up.

Nieninque
02-09-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by DarkelfVold
Well, I have had some interaction with her, not much but I never took her for an idoit. Just because she miss-used a word doesn't make her on either...makes her human regardless of if she plays on or not.

It's not about her making up a word...although that shows her as being pretty thick...well a lot thick...actually, she is a fuckwit.

The point was that, in-game, she raised something that had been discussed OOC on the boards, and then when I caught her out, she tried to cover it up. She is a big fat turd, and there is no amount of cat litter that will cover that up

Hasina
02-09-2004, 07:17 PM
beat down again!

Hasina
02-09-2004, 07:19 PM
so, what's the deal with Rarr and her/his family anyways. I saw her around the boulder most recently and she seemed reasonably liked there. What did she do that was soooo HORRIBLE to prompt about 50 discussions on her and everyone associated to her. (not in her defense or anything, just trying to find out what the deal is) :whistle:

Latrinsorm
02-09-2004, 08:21 PM
Rarr (like everyone) has a nice side, she was nice to me during the beta when I learned that scarabs had changed since the last time I got one.

However, it appears that if you get her pissy, then the house of cards collapses and Bad Things happen.

Alarke
02-10-2004, 04:00 PM
In-de-spic-a-ble

Deserving of contept or scorn

She went OOC, happens constantly in the lands, ya know, you should probably lynch her for it...oh wait...it's a game. Not a big deal. And before you people talk about "made up words" get off your lazy asses and open a webster (that's a dictionary for all of you who were unaware).

Sean
02-10-2004, 04:25 PM
http://webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=Indespicable&x=21&y= 9

Vesi
02-10-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Tijay
http://webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=Indespicable&x=21&y= 9

Heh.

Vesi

P. S. This is bringing back visions of Daffy Duck saying despicable and spitting all over himself.

Edit to add the PS.

[Edited on 2-10-2004 by Vesi]

Latrinsorm
02-10-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Alarke
And before you people talk about "made up words" get off your lazy asses and open a webster (that's a dictionary for all of you who were unaware). Just so you know, "irregardless" isn't a real word either. Just don't want you to look stupid... again.

perfect_circle
02-10-2004, 10:27 PM
I actually think this is all quite ridiculous.
I think it's amazing how you people can be so shallow and just judge a person before knowing them. Alarke and his family are amazing people. Alarke is only standing up for his family and you would do the same if need be.
Further more, as I understand, Kaelowyn has not done anything to you as I and the first thing that she says to you, you post on the boards for other people to see. So what if she misspelled a word? Does that make a flaw on her character? I think she's been pretty calm throughout this whole mess.. she's never tried to kill you once because she tries not to get into anyone's fights. I agree with Alarke here.. It is just a game people.. you should try to separate the two because this is low. Find something new to talk about.. this is getting old fast.
In my years of playing, I've learned that you can be unconquerable, if you enter into no combat in which it is not in your own power to conquer.
let it go..

Bobmuhthol
02-10-2004, 10:31 PM
<<Alarke and his family are amazing people. Alarke is only standing up for his family and you would do the same if need be.>>

I don't appreciate your generalizations.

1. I wish my brother would fucking overdose and die.
2. If my family is wrong, why would I back them up?

Sean
02-10-2004, 10:35 PM
I would like to point this out that this message board is has a banner in the upper left hand corner .. that banner says gemstone iv player's corner. Of course its a game but thats what we are here to talk about, gemstone. It's also in a folder called gemstone complaints, where you guessed it .. people complain about gemstone.

Latrinsorm
02-10-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by perfect_circle
this is getting old fastBut you've been here less than a day.:?:

Bobmuhthol
02-10-2004, 10:53 PM
Old poster new account alert.

Nieninque
02-11-2004, 03:13 AM
I think it's amazing how you people can be so shallow and just judge a person before knowing them. Alarke and his family are amazing people. Alarke is only standing up for his family and you would do the same if need be.

And here's the thing. Prior to all this blowing up, I had some respect for Alarke. Not because I had met him or seen him before, because I hadn't. But because of the testimonies of other people I know and respect that he was ok.

I dont particularly agree with those testimonies having met him, but, again, at least he is attempting some kind of roleplay. I dont have a big problem with Alarke really, only his family (excluding Roseblossom).

Further more, as I understand, Kaelowyn has not done anything to you as I and the first thing that she says to you, you post on the boards for other people to see. So what if she misspelled a word? Does that make a flaw on her character?

And if you read my initial post, you would have seen that the comment about the word was a sarcastic aside. The main point I was trying to make, perhaps a little subtly for you, was that she started to talk about things that had been written on these boards, out loud and in-game, and then tried to back out of it as though she was trying to handle someone else doing it. IOW, she is an idiot.

I think she's been pretty calm throughout this whole mess.. she's never tried to kill you once because she tries not to get into anyone's fights.

A delusional statement that would indicate to me that you are

a) Kaelowyn, who obviously cant see how close she came to getting an arrow in her eye.
b) a friend of Kaelowyn who saw some of what was going on, but missed a lot of it, or
c) Rarr (no further comments needed).

Unless you have witnessed every single interaction between Snowdrop and Kaelowyn (and off the top of my head, I do believe Kaelowyn has casted at Snowdrop but would have to read logs to check it out) you cannot provide testimony as to how calmly she has acted. Unless you play Kaelowyn yourself, then bring it on..

I agree with Alarke here.. It is just a game people.. you should try to separate the two because this is low. Find something new to talk about.. this is getting old fast.

Its a forum about the games. What you think people are going to talk about here?

In my years of playing, I've learned that you can be unconquerable, if you enter into no combat in which it is not in your own power to conquer.
let it go..

In other words only fight little people...Yeah, true cowardice!

Galleazzo
02-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Further more, as I understand, Kaelowyn has not done anything to you as I and the first thing that she says to you, you post on the boards for other people to see. So what if she misspelled a word? Does that make a flaw on her character? I think she's been pretty calm throughout this whole mess.. she's never tried to kill you once because she tries not to get into anyone's fights. I agree with Alarke here.. It is just a game people.. you should try to separate the two because this is low. Find something new to talk about.. this is getting old fast.

Oh man, this is funny too many ways.

* No one knows anyone here. Really. We're a bunch of Internet users and all you "know" is what we tell you.

* I don't know Alarke, but if he's being a stupid goober, he's being a stupid goober. Only here he's being a stupid asshole goober. It's dumb to get in our faces about being lazy when he doesn't know what he's talking about.

* What the fuck are we here for if not to gossip and talk smack? What the fuck are YOU here for if not to talk smack? Lemme get this straight -- we're making fun of make-pretend actions in a make-pretend game on an obscure BB that isn't even official and that maybe fifty people in the world will see and that no one will remember week after next.

And you come up with a faked ID just to yak over this? Dude, you just won the "I HAVE NO FRIGGING LIFE" award of 2004.

:lol:

Nieninque
02-11-2004, 11:56 AM
....and the first thing that she says to you, you post on the boards for other people to see.

Trust me that wasn' the first...you want me to post that? You wont be impressed...but I will be amused. :lol2:

Mint
02-11-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Syberus
well he could be grumpy about it if he didn't want to admit he missed you... but yes i certainly see the point with the tone complaints.

I use the amused tone just cause well, I am usually always amused

SpunGirl
02-11-2004, 05:20 PM
God, I love it when someone makes a thread about someone else's idiotic behavior... and then that person (and cronies!) show up to tell us all what a bunch of heartless individuals we are.

Unless you missed Tijay's post.... COMPLAINTS FOLDER. Fucking DUH. Nieninque was COMPLAINING about the lame things that Kaelowyn said. Which, in case you've missed this also, ARE lame, because it's stupid to bring things from OUT of the game (i.e, message boards) INTO the game (in-game interaction).

So a COMPLAINT was made in the COMPLAINTS FOLDER. Any more questions?

-K

perfect_circle
02-11-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Galleazzo

And you come up with a faked ID just to yak over this? Dude, you just won the "I HAVE NO FRIGGING LIFE" award of 2004.

:lol:

no actually, this is not.. I've been observing for awhile and decided to make an account.. so go to hell..

also.. yes I do realize this is a complaint folder which constitutes for having an opinion.. there is nothing wrong with showing my own opinion about this mess.

I do not claim to be Kaelowyn, I'm just telling you from an outside view what this looks like and having associated with her and the things that you have posted. please.. no need to get defensive...

But I do have a question...
if you blame her for misusing a word, I would like to know what the hell a fuckwit.

Nieninque
02-11-2004, 05:50 PM
But I do have a question...
if you blame her for misusing a word, I would like to know what the hell a fuckwit.

Well my mama always said...fuckwit is as fuckwit does

Alarke
02-11-2004, 05:55 PM
I didnt say look it up online...although i should've expected people to. It's in my dictionary right next to me. An actual dictionary...looks like a book..nevermind.

Latrinsorm
02-11-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Alarke
I didnt say look it up online...although i should've expected people to. It's in my dictionary right next to me. An actual dictionary...looks like a book..nevermind. Yeah, I've seen those. They're those things that are out of date before they're even published, right? Ok, just making sure.

Bobmuhthol
02-11-2004, 08:42 PM
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=indespicable&ei=UTF-8&fr=fp-tab-web-t&cop=mss&tab=

Every website it's used in is dumb, too. Plus Yahoo doesn't recognize it as a valid English or American word/phrase.

Artha
02-11-2004, 09:08 PM
yadda yadda yadda....if you blame her ...yadda yadda yadda

Please just fess up and start using first person.