PDA

View Full Version : Metallic gown

lilkit13
01-28-2009, 11:06 PM
Found a gown in a box from storm giants, turns out it was a metallic gown with bunches of scripts. So this is how its going to go. Once, twice, sold. I deliver to FW, Icemule, Landing, Solhaven for free, anywhere else will cost an extra 100k, chalk isn't cheap. I do accept buy outs if I like the price. You can post here or PM me.

a delicately scalloped eahnor-hued gown of richly dyed velvet and silk, 3-lbs, chest worn over armor, holds a small amount.
MB: 1 mil
CB:Rocktar 1 mil SOLD! Contact me on pick up please.

turn gown
You move in a slow circle, admiring the glittering skirts of your gown as they catch the light.

XXX moves in a slow circle, and the glittering skirts of her gown catch the light.

touch gown
You trace your fingers over the skirts of your gown, lightly gathering the metallic fabric into your hands.

XXX traces her fingers over the skirts of her gown, lightly gathering the metallic fabric into her hands.

rub gown
You smooth the metallic fabric of your gown, and it glitters in the ambient light.

XXX smooths the metallic fabric of her gown, and it glitters in the ambient light.

push gown
You give the skirts of your gown a shake, and they settle into graceful folds.

XXX gives the skirts of her gown a shake, and they settle into graceful folds.

pull gown
You raise the hem of your gown several inches and take a few mincing steps.

XXX raises the hem of her gown several inches and takes a few mincing steps.

tap gown
You carefully adjust the drape of your gown, flouncing the shimmering cloth in a burst of reflected light.

XXX carefully adjusts the drape of her gown, flouncing the shimmering, metallic cloth in a burst of reflected light.

kick gown
You spin into a quick twirl, pivoting on your toes. The metallic skirts of your gown rustle and swirl fluidly around you, catching the ambient light in their reflective threads.

XXX spins into a quick twirl, pivoting on her toes. The metallic skirts of her gown rustle and swirl fluidly around her, catching the ambient light in their reflective threading.

Celephais
01-28-2009, 11:13 PM
a delicately scalloped
Sounds delicious.
(Yes, I know it means cut)

thefarmer
01-28-2009, 11:58 PM
Does it make a difference where you found it?

lilkit13
01-29-2009, 12:06 AM
No, just crazy where and how I found it.

diethx
01-29-2009, 12:41 AM
Yes, box founds are completely crazy and unheard of. ;)

lilkit13
01-29-2009, 12:54 AM
I never said they weren't unheard of, just crazy that I found something this special.

DCSL
01-29-2009, 12:56 AM
It's a good find, too. In all the years I played, I never found anything at all awesome. I envied Uniana's find of a seven-headed ruby toad or something like that.

diethx
01-29-2009, 12:56 AM
Yes, all different sorts of things can and have been found in boxes. Doesn't mean your find isn't neat, but it does mean you don't usually need to prove anything about where it came from.

lilkit13
01-29-2009, 11:54 AM
Bump

Rocktar
01-29-2009, 12:54 PM
1 mil

Now, in my stupidity, with the new clothing system, that I haven't checked out at all, can you wear this with armor as well?

Izzy
01-29-2009, 01:52 PM
1 mil

Now, in my stupidity, with the new clothing system, that I haven't checked out at all, can you wear this with armor as well?

I believe not, because the scripts should make it inspect as "serving a purpose," of which you can only wear one on your chest. Could be wrong, though.

phantasm
01-29-2009, 04:22 PM
They can be worn over armor. At least the ones from EG digging can be.

lilkit13
01-29-2009, 04:28 PM
Yes, you can wear it over your armor.

lilkit13
01-31-2009, 01:43 AM
Gown going twice!

thefarmer
01-31-2009, 04:37 AM
1 mil

I'm sorry but Rocktar the Scumbag buying a fancy dress for a million amused me.

/hijack

Rocktar
01-31-2009, 01:43 PM
Glad I am good for a laugh, no worries.

lilkit13
01-31-2009, 02:14 PM
Gown is sold.