PDA

View Full Version : Florida sucks

Moist Happenings
02-08-2004, 12:51 AM
Anybody around here in Florida? Anybody know what the hell there is to do in this state besides ogle the senior citizens? I can only whack off to so many old ladies on rascals before I get bored.

Stunseed
02-08-2004, 12:54 AM
Two words for you.... Daytona Beach.

Give it 'bout two weeks, you'll have TONS more than old women to look at. I promise.

Moist Happenings
02-08-2004, 12:55 AM
That sounds like work..and also like 5 hours away. I WANT to go to daytona beach but fuck. where the fuck is Spring Hill? It's fucking..nowhere. I might as well be in Bumblefuck Maine again

Latrinsorm
02-08-2004, 12:57 AM
Get a big Spanish flag and launch a secession campaign. That's what I'd do.

Moist Happenings
02-08-2004, 12:57 AM
I tried that in Jersey. They didn't like it much.

Stunseed
02-08-2004, 12:58 AM
Good question...Where the fuck is Spring Hill? If you're up north, Gainsville or Jacksonville is the place to be. Mid-state is Daytona, West Palm Beach, definately. Down south, hit up Miami or the Keys. The Keys can be a great time, just make sure you don't attract one playing for the other team, if you know what I mean.

Moist Happenings
02-08-2004, 12:59 AM
I'm like, an hour in some direction from Tampa. Beyond that I know nothing. I don't look at maps and I wasn't paying attention when I was on the plane. I don't have a car and there is nothing but old people here and I just want to euthanize them all. Please please please kill me.

Stunseed
02-08-2004, 01:02 AM
Busch Gardens is in Tampa. Also, you're bout 2 hours from Disney and all that other crap. How long you gonna be in Florida?

Also, I'd still definately check out Daytona Beach or Miami at Spring Break. If I weren't head over heels for my girlfriend, I'd go for the eye candy.

Hips
02-08-2004, 01:03 AM
I'm a fan of Ft. Lauderdale, myself... Las Olas Boulevard is where it's at. Greg and I ate here (http://www.mangosonlasolas.com/ourmenu.htm) when we were there together for spring break last year. :)

Bobmuhthol
02-08-2004, 01:04 AM
Get a better avatar. One that doesn't give me seizures would help.

Hips
02-08-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Get a better avatar. One that doesn't give me seizures would help.

Me?? :(

Pierat
02-08-2004, 01:07 AM
Springhill sucks dude, I was there 2 weeks ago, my cousin lives there.......
Go to St.Petes...... heh.... its your best bet

Bobmuhthol
02-08-2004, 01:08 AM
<<Me??>>

No your avatar is hot. Stunseed's, however, makes me stab my skull with a soldering iron.

Also Florida does suck.

Moist Happenings
02-08-2004, 01:09 AM
Iwishihadacarhereiwishihadacarhereiwishihadacarher ei'mgoingtokillsomeone.

I'm here till the freaking 29th. There are 3 walmarts within a 5 mile radius. there are probably 500 dollar stores in that same radius.

I need to get out of this place

Stunseed
02-08-2004, 01:10 AM
Sounds like a big batch of not my problem, Bob. Go lick yourself. My avatar stays until I can edit one of my Dark Magician.

Mint
02-08-2004, 02:12 AM
Why are you even in Florida if you hate it so much?

Skirmisher
02-08-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Neff
I tried that in Jersey. They didn't like it much.

Hey leave NJ out of this!

And get ur hand off her butt.

Overlord
02-08-2004, 12:09 PM
Interesting, I'll be in Florida from march 15 - 22nd..... Have to maim some old ladies

Skirmisher
02-08-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Overlord
Interesting, I'll be in Florida from march 15 - 22nd..... Have to maim some old ladies

Well down there it'll be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Overlord
02-08-2004, 12:23 PM
Well damn, what might be some tactics to liven em up a little...no fun in beating a dead horse :D

Been to Daytona Beach twice however, that was a damn good time. Going to be around orlando in march however.

LilHellcat
02-08-2004, 12:27 PM
Or head down to Ft. Myers Beach you can always find some fun/trouble there.

Parkbandit
02-08-2004, 03:09 PM
Tampa is great actually... How old are you Neff.. and what type of condition is your finances in?

I'm going to assume you are over 21.

Friday/Saturday nights - Ybor City. It's an old historic district that has been revamped into a 'Bourbon Street' type atmosphere. It's about a mile outside of the city of Tampa. About 40 bars/restaurants in an 8 block street.

Week daytimes - No idea.. I have a job, so I'm not out much during the day. :) But, there are 3 nationally recognized beaches in the Tampabay area.

Week Night times - There's plenty to do in Tampa. For the outdoorsman, there's Fishing, hunting, paintball, car racing, sports, etc... The indoorsman can find things like museums, the Aquarium, Busch Gardens, etc...

Give me some more information about your circumstances and maybe I can help. What do you do in Jersey that you can't find in Tampa? Got transportation? I hope you aren't stranded in Spring Hill because there really isn't shit to do up there.

[Edited on 2-8-2004 by Parkbandit]

Latrinsorm
02-08-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Neff
Iwishihadacarhereiwishihadacarhereiwishihadacarher ei'mgoingtokillsomeone.
I don't think he has transportation, there, PB. Or maybe he's just staunchly anti-truck.