PDA

View Full Version : Help with Stormfront Scripts

HSB
01-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Hey there! I play from five different PCs, and have some confusing issues with my stormfront scripts. In the past, I've seen the scripts show up from whatever machine I use to login to that particular character. Picking script? Written and saved, and then is there on my lockpicker no matter where I login. Blah blah blah.

I just recently lost all my scripts from a character, which is a real bummer because that's where I had my rogue's guild password saved. I cursed a blue streak and started to accumulate the king's ransom in gems required. Then I went home over the weekend and logged in with him from my wife's laptop (which I rarely ever do), and lo and behold! All my scripts were there, including the guild passcode. O Happy Day!

Get to work, thinking that the server must have reset itself, or that if I find the 'history' of that character on my hard drive I cen just delete it... no such luck. No scripts.

Help? Anyone know how this works? Anyone know how I can fix it to get my scripts for that character here at work (short of manually copying each one off my wife's laptop into notepad and emailing that file to myself)?

CrystalTears
01-26-2009, 12:30 PM
You can save scripts on their server up to 1mb. After that it automatically switches to the local machine. You found out what machine you did see the scripts, so now you just need to figure out where they are saved locally.