PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love this name.

Priestess
02-06-2004, 07:54 PM
You see Ewthanasia the Caretaker.
He appears to be a Giant.
He appears to be very young and very tall. He has watery stormy grey eyes and blotchy skin. He has cropped, jet black hair streaked with silver. He has a haggard face, a broken nose and a missing tooth.
He has an Empath Guild tattoo on his arm, a tattooed symbol of Voln on his arm, and a deep crimson garnet ring in the upper ridge of his right ear.
He has old battle scars on his right leg, and old battle scars on his right arm.
He is holding a torban leaf painted vultite greatshield in his left hand.
He is wearing a gold ring, a dragon's head pennanular brooch, a slender chained monocle, a deep black spidersilk cloak, a cactacae spine talisman, some elegant dragon-tooled armor, a rune-embossed leather weapons harness, a solid gold rune-etched circlet, a sky blue glaesine orb, a gilt bronze winged dragon pendant, a crystal amulet, a tiny jade dragon-shaped earcuff, some supple seafarer's gloves, an elegant orange bandana, a sturdy dark leather tool satchel, a coin-fastened tan suede gem pouch, a snake-etched bronze clasp, some supple black leather boots, a fire pearl flying dragon pin, a leaf-shaped Ardenai insignia, a black leather climbing pack, a sapphire storm griffin cloakpin, and a gold ring.

s>report You see Ewthanasia the Caretaker. Hopefully this is a bad joke.

SEND[Khaladon] In some sort of strange way, its kinda amusing :)

Err, ya.

Volstock
02-06-2004, 08:16 PM
I don't get it.....

Snapp
02-06-2004, 08:18 PM
Unforunately, that name's been around too long to LCI it. Not that they would anyway.

Artha
02-06-2004, 08:20 PM
I've reported it a few times. Unfortunately, she still exists.

Bobmuhthol
02-06-2004, 08:20 PM
<<I don't get it.....>>

eu·tha·na·sia n.
The act or practice of ending the life of an individual suffering from a terminal illness or an incurable condition, as by lethal injection or the suspension of extraordinary medical treatment.

And he's an empath.

Siefer
02-06-2004, 08:24 PM
I think thats awesome.

Caiylania
02-06-2004, 08:24 PM
I can't STAND him

He hangs around with a friend of Caiy's and Caiy refuses to be in the room with him. He's arrogant and I whispered to him that I thought his name was tasteless but he doesn't care.

Reported him twice too, no one cares. Even if you don't disagree with Euthanasia itself, for someone to name their characther that is just..... :flamed:

*wrong emoticon.... I'm pissed not constipated

*Also edited to say, I don't think he's arrogant BECAUSE he doesn't care about his name..... He's arrogant period. Just worded it wrong.

[Edited on 2-7-2004 by Caiylania]

[Edited on 2-7-2004 by Caiylania]

crazymage
02-06-2004, 09:07 PM
Does anyone go to the LCI anymore?

Sean
02-06-2004, 09:10 PM
Tijays Deadbody did .. stupid ardwen.

Snapp
02-06-2004, 09:11 PM
It's an extremely rare occasion, but yes they do.

Iriscience
02-06-2004, 09:12 PM
It's just someone else's name. If it bothers you just squelch it.

Bobmuhthol
02-06-2004, 09:12 PM
I don't think they do the LCI, I think it's called like the Rename Tent now or something.

Skirmisher
02-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Iriscience

"just squelch it." is never a good answer.

Ardwen
02-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Hey it isnt my fault Krash didnt like Youhadnoroom Ihadnoroom after having him as a locker for over a year Tijay.... that and Eura Deadbody were funny

Ardwen

Iriscience
02-07-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Skirmisher

Originally posted by Iriscience

"just squelch it." is never a good answer.

Works for me. Maybe you're doing it wrong.

Nakiro
02-07-2004, 06:34 AM
I find it humerous.

I never care for other healers unless I've known them long enough that I've found out they're not pricks.

All the other healers can go to hell.

Miss X
02-07-2004, 08:10 AM
Haha, yeah I tend to automatically hate all other empaths untill I know them well. Mainly because most empaths are idiots who think its cool that they can silence people and shit like that.

Nakiro
02-07-2004, 08:16 AM
Yes. Empaths are the worst people, or the best people. Unfortunately there are far more of the former than the latter.

Myshel
02-07-2004, 08:26 AM
I want to know how empaths got the reputation of being sluts. Its always been a joke in the lands. Is it because of a few or because of the hands on of healing???

Miss X
02-07-2004, 08:42 AM
Empaths have a reputation for being sluts?? Why did I not know this?

Sean
02-07-2004, 08:43 AM
i dunno they are always puttin their hands on people and i give them silvers for "healing"

Miss X
02-07-2004, 08:46 AM
rofl. Chica is not a slut!!

p.s.
Anyone who says she is can DIE

Latrinsorm
02-07-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
rofl. Chica is not a slut!!

p.s.
Anyone who says she is can DIE Mood: Angelic :saint:

DarknessWithin
02-18-2004, 01:52 AM
I'm all for funny names but that...that's just kinda wrong. Why would that be amusing to someone? ::shrug::

Anywho, Chica rules!!!!

The Empaths my guys know are all sweethearts, I've never heard of any slutty ones. If there are, meh...good for them...I'm sticking to the good ones like Chica, Merjinia, Valiria, Amberisse, a few other. They all rule big time!

Trinitis
02-18-2004, 02:49 PM
Valiria is way beyond rules :) She is teh |_337

TheEschaton
02-18-2004, 04:35 PM
I think male empaths are the kewlest. Mainly cause I have two of them.

One of them swings a claid like a beast, I'm just hoping the Minor Mental spell list has some spells like Bravery, Bind, and Heroism.

-TheE-

Caiylania
02-19-2004, 09:49 AM
Hehe, I just love that threads about how sucky his name are seem to be multiplying. Oh wait, this is the one he got pissed about in the first place. Turd.