PDA

View Full Version : I did a bad thing...

DianaBanana
02-06-2004, 01:58 PM
I reopened my GS account. :medieval:

I swear I tried to quit for real this time...it only lasted two months though. Not my longest....oh well. If i dont enjoy myself I can always cancel again. Shame on me.

Jonty
02-06-2004, 01:59 PM
:lol: I did too! It closed yeterday. But now it's back open.

J-Tech
02-06-2004, 02:08 PM
Addicts.

-John

Kia
02-06-2004, 02:10 PM
I don't have the willpower to quit GS. I'd sit and ponder all the time I've spent on it and then wonder if it was worth it. Then after that I'd get bored and need something to do... like.... play GS... some more...

KIA.

Shalla
02-06-2004, 02:12 PM
I don't even play GS much anymore.. I have several accounts.. and ever since the change.. I have only done 1 character train, for all of them.. which was my Main character at the moment.

I have been socializing more. That is why I like teras though.. coz I get fried in 2 minutes and socialize all I want.

Drew2
02-06-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by DianaBanana
I reopened my GS account. :medieval:

I swear I tried to quit for real this time...it only lasted two months though. Not my longest....oh well. If i dont enjoy myself I can always cancel again. Shame on me.

That goes double for me.

Jonty
02-06-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by J-Tech
Addicts.

-John

Actually, GS is boring the shit out of me right now. But I hate the cold and would rather not go outside if I don't have to. So, I need some entertainment at home besides message boards.

DianaBanana
02-06-2004, 02:21 PM
I use to be horribly addicted to this game. I could sit there for hours just staring at the damn screen. Thank god I'm working now and I have plenty of other hobbies. Gemstone will finally just be something to do when I'm really really bored.

Of course, I'll probably quit again in a month or two.

J-Tech
02-06-2004, 02:40 PM
I feel ya Jonty. Gotta h8 the cold.

-John

Latrinsorm
02-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by J-Tech
I feel ya Jonty. Gotta h8 the cold.Coming from the guy in Jamaica, I don't think that holds a lot of weight. ;) Now if you were in Canada, or even further north in Buffalo, you might have something there.

Hasina
02-06-2004, 04:39 PM
i've quit like 6 times in the passed year.. i just keep on coming back! But each time I play less! Really, I'm just addicted to the player forums...

Snapp
02-06-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Hasina
i've quit like 6 times in the passed year.. i just keep on coming back! But each time I play less! Really, I'm just addicted to the player forums...

I agree with you there. I'm more addicted to these forums than Gemstone.

Caiylania
02-06-2004, 08:54 PM
Well, if you really wanted to quit for good you could always tell them to nuc your characthers. ?

Ilvane
02-07-2004, 07:17 PM
I was offline and I sort of have to admit, I didn't really miss it that much. Maybe a tiny bit, but I could survive.

Maybe an hour a day is enough now..:grin:

-A

Jenisi
02-07-2004, 07:51 PM
I've quit and i'm still going strong. Nowadays I don't even have time for it even if I wanted to play) But I quit because I finally grew out of it, wasn't entertained anymore and the rapid changes were just too much for me to handle with how often I could play so. I hope you find some fun with it though, love ya Diana!