PDA

View Full Version : Reltov

GSLeloo
02-05-2004, 11:11 PM
I decided since there were so many posts of him dying and the whole situation that maybe he deserved his own thread.

Now here's where I'm a little confused. He seemed like a complete shit when she was around, attacking people even though she provoked them, lying, attacking people in duels he wasn't in. But then today when I said out loud that I wanted to kill him he (she wasn't around) he was all "understandable, I'll allow you one free shot"

So what does everyone else think? Does he act like an ass only in front of Teeoncy or was he just slightly high today?

Nieninque
02-05-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
I decided since there were so many posts of him dying and the whole situation that maybe he deserved his own thread.

Now here's where I'm a little confused. He seemed like a complete shit when she was around, attacking people even though she provoked them, lying, attacking people in duels he wasn't in. But then today when I said out loud that I wanted to kill him he (she wasn't around) he was all "understandable, I'll allow you one free shot"

So what does everyone else think? Does he act like an ass only in front of Teeoncy or was he just slightly high today?

I only met him with teeoncy and he was a tosser

GSLeloo
02-05-2004, 11:14 PM
With Teeoncy. again it seems like her presence makes him a really awful guy.

Jonty
02-06-2004, 12:01 AM
When I saw him on the boulder without Teeoncy, he was alright. He asked me if we were still on killing terms. Then shakes my hand.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by Jonty]

Syberus
02-06-2004, 12:19 AM
He asked if we were done too. I told him I owed Teeoncy one more and then we were even. He said fair enough, but if I'm there I'll have to try to kill you again. And I said yes, it would be in your best interest not to be around, and he grinned and nodded. He also allowed Loo a free shot as she said and under my advice she used 125 and killed him on the first zap. He really doesn't seem that bad of a guy when she's not around

Scott
02-06-2004, 12:40 AM
Reltov use to be a good guy. I won't base anything I've seen in the logs on him now because they are just random cuts of a log. But when I knew him 4-5 years ago, he was a good guy.

Hamurr
02-06-2004, 12:48 AM
That the same Reltov who had the fetish for bodies some years back? Gotta respect one with quirks like that.

HarmNone
02-06-2004, 01:33 AM
Reltov used to be a pretty good guy. He struggled for awhile to figure out what persona he wished to play and changes were made, some of which were probably not the best.

I got the feeling that he wanted very much to be a part of things but did not know exactly how to go about it. The result of his efforts seemed to be that he got bitter and began to play his character with that bitterness driving the portrayal. What had been a fun character to interact with became more difficult. Yet, he always seemed to want friendships and interaction "behind the scene", such as in whispers.

Sounds to me like he has gotten himself hooked up with someone who is driving him to do things that will work against what he would really like to have happen. :(

HarmNone remembers Reltov fondly

02-06-2004, 08:42 AM
Hmm odd I was under the asumption that Teeoncy was playing Reltov....

Parkbandit
02-06-2004, 08:44 AM
All I know about him is that he has a soft head.

Galleazzo
02-06-2004, 11:00 AM
Heh. Gal's got the wanker by the balls, huh?

Jonty
02-06-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
I won't base anything I've seen in the logs on him now because they are just random cuts of a log.

Even if someone where to post the entire log, you wouldn't see much else of his behavior.... He hardly said anything while Teeoncy was there. He just whispered with her the whole time.

Wezas
02-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
With Teeoncy. again it seems like her presence makes him a really awful guy.

This support's Edine's theory.
That women are evil.

02-06-2004, 01:16 PM
theory? proven fact.

J-Tech
02-06-2004, 01:26 PM
I think its funny, i'm so outta the loops cause all i do is hunt, the only people i interact with are the people in my hunting grounds, so when i read charecters complaints i never know who you guys are talking about, even tho the person might be the most popular idiot in the lands. LOL.

-John

GSLeloo
02-06-2004, 08:54 PM
Women are not evil! I am pure good!

Syberus
02-06-2004, 10:29 PM
Real good ::nods::

Stunseed
02-06-2004, 10:35 PM
I hate to admit it, but I think Edine's right. I saw Reltov earlier, and they seem two different people altogether. Maybe she is controlling him.

Reltov Fatalaksy
02-08-2004, 05:52 PM
You guys are all hilarious. Just because I like to get in fights, you all tweak out. I havent been so blatent with it that the GMs have said anything. And i never attacked anyone in a duel i wasnt in, just to clarify that.

GSLeloo
02-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Syberus was dueling Teeoncy and you attacked him when he came out.

My point was I found you to be a really nice guy when she wasn't around but when she was you were rather... different.

HarmNone
02-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Ummm...welcome to the Player's Corner, Reltov! We really are a pretty good bunch, on the whole. I do hope you will stick around long enough to find that out. :)

HarmNone

GSLeloo
02-08-2004, 05:59 PM
I was gonna say that too HarmNone! Welcome to PC! I hope you're the one who allowed me to get one free attack. You seemed to have a pretty good sense of justice and seemed cool about it.

Nakiro
02-08-2004, 06:00 PM
I've never had any real problems with him. Then again, I've never had any real problems with Teeoncy. I don't even know what the uproar is all about !

He hunts in my area, and he is a pretty nice guy to me. Hell I've even killed him a few times!

Latrinsorm
02-08-2004, 06:31 PM
He gave away a free gold wand in the park today. She was nowhere in sight, but she could have been hiding, I suppose.

02-08-2004, 07:00 PM
reltov can ya answer me if Teeoncy plays your body?

Jonty
02-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Reltov Fatalaksy
And i never attacked anyone in a duel i wasnt in, just to clarify that.

Lies...

Reltov Fatalaksy
02-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Teeoncy has never played Reltov, nor has anyone else. its just me here. So yes Leloo, im the one who allowed you the free attack. Good show on blasting me too, was quite slick using call lightning. As to attacking during a duel, I wasnt aware a duel as taking place, i simply walked onto the boulder and saw the person i was trying to kill, and so I made an attempt on his life. Not like I killed him, there was 5 people on me as soon as I cast, and I died.

02-09-2004, 05:02 PM
heh in that case I have to ask... why be friends with teeoncy?

Latrinsorm
02-09-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by The Edine
heh in that case I have to ask... why be friends with teeoncy? There is a good side to everyone. Duh.

Syberus
02-09-2004, 06:51 PM
Good show on blasting me too, was quite slick using call lightning.

You can be mad at me for that one. I don't think she even knew what the spell was for until I told her to use it for her free cast. She looked at me like I was on crack when I told her just to trust me..

Jonty
02-09-2004, 06:51 PM
Also, a fake one.

Latrinsorm
02-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Jonty
Also, a fake one. Correct.

GSLeloo
02-09-2004, 07:37 PM
I did think you were on crack. Especially when all it did was produce a cloud. I was like "my great one shot" and then he died... which he was very good about.

Reltov Fatalaksy
02-09-2004, 09:01 PM
Teeoncy has never done anything to me that would warrant me not being her friend. I find her company quite pleasent in fact. I only fairly recently met her, so i've not experienced any of your old drama with her.

Syberus
02-09-2004, 09:03 PM
So you haven't found out that everything she's told you is a lie yet? Give it time.. and if you've seen pictures of her they're probably fake.

Chelle
02-09-2004, 09:16 PM
All I can say is poor Reltov. Just wait this will be funny.

GSLeloo
02-09-2004, 09:39 PM
LoL Chelle. Is it bad that most of us will find his awakening rather funny? Look at Chadj. He seemed the deepest but he woke up one day... so will you Reltov and we will welcome you to our side.

02-09-2004, 10:25 PM
Reltov two warnings, Never talk to her on the phone...she will ask you to call her no doubt if you have not already... And two The girl is psyco

I suggest reading here
http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=2449
PS: the pictures she prolly sent you are fake.

Reltov Fatalaksy
02-10-2004, 03:56 AM
Thanks for the warnings, but I dont think she poses much of a threat, and she hasnt told me anything that anyone would lie about, so i dont see why yer all in an uproar. no harm to be done.

LilHellcat
02-10-2004, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the warnings, but I dont think she poses much of a threat, and she hasnt told me anything that anyone would lie about, so i dont see why yer all in an uproar. no harm to be done.

I think the point they are making is that anything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. She will manipulate you with sob stories and threats of suicide. I think thats what they are trying to say. :yes:

Galleazzo
02-10-2004, 11:00 AM
Yeah, but it's like the thing with Nora. The folks defending her have never had a run in with her, so of course she's a goddess of goodness and light, and anyone flaming her is an asshole by definition.

People also got personal agendas, always. I did peek at that other thread, and chuckled when someone called Emislity a slut and a bitch. (She IS a bitch, but that's another thing.) But a slut? What's a slut? I'll tell you: someone who sleeps with one more guy or gal in a three month period than you would feel comfy yourself with doing. Look, if Emislity wants to blow guys for alteration scrolls, that's her deal, none of our business.

Shalla
02-10-2004, 11:02 AM
I get called a slut when I haven't even done it yet. Bitch.. well, maybe there's something to that. I'm a bitch to stupidity, presumpteousness and ignorance.

Anyway, my point is.. people sometimes say slut out of anger and malice. Even though they have absolutely prior knowledge about the person. But their own stupid assumptions.

[Edited on 2-10-2004 by Lady Shalla]

Sean
02-10-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Galleazzo
Yeah, but it's like the thing with Nora. The folks defending her have never had a run in with her, so of course she's a goddess of goodness and light, and anyone flaming her is an asshole by definition.

People also got personal agendas, always. I did peek at that other thread, and chuckled when someone called Emislity a slut and a bitch. (She IS a bitch, but that's another thing.) But a slut? What's a slut? I'll tell you: someone who sleeps with one more guy or gal in a three month period than you would feel comfy yourself with doing. Look, if Emislity wants to blow guys for alteration scrolls, that's her deal, none of our business.

not that any of this is ontopic but how can you honestly say that about emislity after making a thread about someones deviant behavior?

Galleazzo
02-10-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Tijay
not that any of this is ontopic but how can you honestly say that about emislity after making a thread about someones deviant behavior?
Yep. 'Cause here's the distinctions:

1) I don't know what Emislity's player does in RL, if anything.

2) I've no idea whether Emislity plays sexual mind games in game. So she sleeps with a lot of people. So? Does she lie to them? Cheat them? Cheat on her own men and then backstab the ones with whom she's cheating if THEY step out on HER? Does she seduce guys to break up their relationships because she has it out for the womenfolk? Nora's characters sure do. I don't know if Emislity does, got no reason to slag her until I do.

3) Four words: rape fetish, all characters. Nuff said.

Chadj
02-10-2004, 12:32 PM

Thats just it. Teeoncy/Sarah isnt just anyone.. she lies about all sortsa shit that doesnt matter. Its just who she is... or isn't.. However you wanna look at it.

Chelle
02-10-2004, 08:09 PM
It's like... hmm from what I hear that burning flame on the stove is hot. It hasn't burnt me yet so It's okay. I have no problem with a flaming hot stove. Oh look those guys put their hand on it and got burnt... oh well it wont happen to me. Ive only known the stove for a few days. I must be special! Yeah thats it! The flames wont hurt me abit! So what everyone else learned from it!? Does that mean I have to!? Noooo!

LOL! okay not the best analogy but the best I can think of right now, but you get the point.

Learn from other peoples mistakes Reltov. Just because it hasn't happened to you yet doesn't mean it won't. The girl has some major mental issues. She drags people into her real life fuckedupness. She'll get your phone number if she hasn't already and cry about some bullshit to get you to have sympathy for her. Don't fall for it. Just ask X and Chadj and many other people who fell for it. She will turn on you. She always does.

And don't think for a second shes "changed". Shes played the "chang" card several times already.

Well, all I've got to say is.. You have been warned.

Even if you won't or don't admit it now. We know you will keep yourself guarded and non trusting of her, as you should.

Just watch your back cus it may SEEM like shes hugging you. She's only looking for a soft spot to slide her knife into.

The Cat In The Hat
02-10-2004, 11:05 PM
Chelle! You sexy thing you!

Seriously Reltov, watch your back. She'll lie to you about little things even.
"So and so attacked me, so and so is saying this about you" bla bla bla. Trust me. All lies. She's full of them. She likes to cause trouble and she likes to get others to fight her battles for her.

Thats all ill say.

Cat

[Edited on 2-11-2004 by The Cat In The Hat]

Reltov Fatalaksy
02-11-2004, 01:26 PM
Very interesting, what you all have to say about Teeoncy. Ill take it into account.