PDA

View Full Version : Sword/board --> Ranged

Qualdon
01-15-2009, 09:33 AM
Found what I needed

BriarFox
01-15-2009, 09:54 AM
- a suit of aubergine scaled leather brigandine strapped with overlaid black steel pauldrons (4x, brigandine armor, 23lbs, 49/325)

AUBERGINE? Dude. Duuude. You need some miracle-grow testicle rub now. :-P

"I'm a pretty eggplant, short and stout; You love my color, without any doubt."

Belnia
01-15-2009, 10:19 AM
hahahahahhahah

Qualdon
01-15-2009, 12:15 PM
Ohhhhhhh! I GET IT NOW!!11

What does that color (pronounced OH-buhr-zheen) make you think of. For those who don't know that's a dark blackish-purple color. I like that color a lot. It makes me think of eggplants, for one thing. "Aubergine" is French for "eggplant." It also makes me think of prunes, blackberry pie, plums, onyx, the night sky, my car, pearls, blackberry cobbler, buzzards, grackles, and that movie The Dark Crystal. What does aubergine make you think of?

I had to dictionary.com grackle as well so:
noun 1. any of several long-tailed American birds of the family Icteridae, esp. of the genus Quiscalus, having usually iridescent black plumage.
2. any of several Old World birds of the family Sturnidae, esp. certain mynas.

I know what a myna is!

Hey, it was cheap. And so, if I must admit, am I.

And, speaking of miracle-grow testicle rub - is that tea you're drinking, or Jack-in-a-cup?

Qualdon, Locksmith-upcoming

BriarFox
01-15-2009, 01:03 PM
And, speaking of miracle-grow testicle rub - is that tea you're drinking, or Jack-in-a-cup?
Qualdon, Locksmith-upcoming

Just straight-up espresso. Though, now that you mention it, I think I will go make myself an Irish breakfast with some Jameson.

Qualdon
01-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Atta boy!

Qualdon
01-28-2009, 06:53 AM
Update/bump