PDA

View Full Version : Cirque Du Soleil

Myshel
02-19-2004, 10:19 PM
Tomorrow night I'm getting my favorite Christmas Present. My girls and I are going out to dinner and then to Cirque Du Soleil. I saw the Vegas Water Show which was fantastic, probably the best live performance I've ever seen, so I'm excited. About 8 of us are going out to dinner and then to the show in Tampa. I'll let you know how it was.:smilegrin:

Sean
02-19-2004, 10:21 PM
I think the shows are great, i've seen about 5 different ones. I try and go everytime they are in NYC. I really wanna go out and see the one in vegas though.

Latrinsorm
02-19-2004, 10:25 PM
<----scared of clowns

Not normal clowns, only the bizarro french clowns with hula hoops, or whatever is in those commercials.

have fun though! :) :)

Sean
02-19-2004, 10:27 PM
im also a sucker, cause i bought a couple of the soundtracks.

Myshel
02-19-2004, 10:42 PM
I don't know if the water show is still running in Vegas, I saw it a few years ago. It was amazing, its worth going to see, of course just going to Vegas is fun. :socool:

Xcalibur
02-19-2004, 11:12 PM
They're cool, they're from a town very close from here. They were like 5 in the begining and were doing show only in Québec.

And bang, they're "eveywhere"

alégria!

[Edited on 20-2-04 by Xcalibur]

Skirmisher
02-19-2004, 11:19 PM
They are just amazing to watch.

I'm jealous.

Hips
02-19-2004, 11:23 PM
Two summers ago a few of my friends went up to Quebec to see them, and stayed at my friend Julien's grandmother's house up there. They're thinking about going again, and now that I'm actually 18 I think I might go along.

Have fun at the show though, I'm jealous. :)

SpunGirl
02-20-2004, 12:12 AM
The water show (called "O") still runs in Vegas at the Bellagio. They also have a show called Mystere at Treasure Island, and Zumanity opened last October at New York New York (I really want to see that one).

The word is that since the demise of the Seigfriend and Roids, a new Cirque show is going to be opening at the Mirage in the near future.

-K, your Vegas tour guide. Not really, though.