PDA

View Full Version : need some help

Slider
02-04-2004, 04:11 PM
have an old account i am thinking about getting rid of, but the account is on hold. Anyone know if you can transfer ownership of an account if it is on hold? Or do you have to re-activate it first? If anyone is interested in the account, there is an 18th level cleric, and a 44th level halfling rogue on it.

Thanks

LilHellcat
02-04-2004, 04:42 PM
If I'm not mistaken I do believe the account has to be reactivated, and if its been on hold long you have to tell them either the character names and everything. Or they can just add their billing information. I'm not exactly sure, but I do think it has to be reactivated.

ZGemstone
02-04-2004, 05:41 PM
From my experience, transferring ownership really only means changing the credit card that the account is being billed to. In your case I think all you'd have to do is supply the username and password to the party you're giving the account to, and they can reactivate it via the website with their own CC. That's assuming that the CC they use isn't in use by any other Simu account.

Another thing you could do is transfer the characters off of the account to another account. This can be done while it's closed. You'd have to send an email to Simutronics about that though since you won't be able to use the form on their website.