PDA

View Full Version : an invar-tipped rhimar trident with enhancives

Vesi
01-04-2009, 10:40 PM
an invar-tipped rhimar trident +5 Ice Flares

Will go once twice sold. Here is the bardsong:

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the rhimar trident in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the trident is the weight, which is about 12 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 500,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the rhimar trident.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the rhimar trident in your hand...

It has a bonus of +5 from a normal trident, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in polearms to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the rhimar trident in your hand...

The harmonics generated tell you that the trident has been infused with the power of an ice elemental.

The trident resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 3 to Elemental Lore - Air Ranks.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 21 times.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Health Recovery.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
The trident looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the rhimar trident will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

MB: 500,000

Vesi
01-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Bump. I know the market sucks but thought maybe a polearm collector would want this.

NocturnalRob
01-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Bump. I know the market sucks but thought maybe a polearm collector would want this.
why would you think that? and this is a serious question.

edit: especially at a minimum of 500k

The Ponzzz
01-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Yeah, this will go at max 50k.

Vesi
01-06-2009, 04:24 PM
The person I'm selling this for wanted the bidding to start at what it sung for. That's the best answer I can give. If it doesn't sell, then it doesn't sell. They said something about making one of their young ones a polearm user, so I guess no harm no foul if they keep it.