PDA

View Full Version : Are GMs secretly jealous of Monks?

Pelor
12-22-2008, 11:47 AM
Do you believe that GMs namely the sorcerer/cleric kind and/or even Sirina the head GM herself are secretly jealous of Monks and therefore doing their best to Nerf/make them less fun/push back?

Stretch
12-22-2008, 11:50 AM
Are you trying to see how much negative rep you can rack up?

NocturnalRob
12-22-2008, 11:50 AM
Kranar, can you ban this motherfucker already?

Pelor
12-22-2008, 11:54 AM
I think it's legit. As per forum rules, if your post is pertinent to the topic then you can post it. I'm not posting nude pictures of hot naked girls or something on here.

CrystalTears
12-22-2008, 11:57 AM
However you're annoying the fuck out of people by asking stupid shit all the time.

Pelor
12-22-2008, 11:59 AM
It's not stupid. I think if you really think things through you can understand that the decision making process by an all volunteer staff is done by biased opinion and grandstanding, especially when these people are so heavily invested in the outcome (Aka their own professions get nerfed/boosted). I really think we can get a cooler profession and not Palacrap 2.0 if we ban together on this.

zhelas
12-22-2008, 11:59 AM
However you're annoying the fuck out of people by asking stupid shit all the time.

:yeahthat:

CrystalTears
12-22-2008, 12:06 PM
No I disagree. This question is fucking stupid. Aside from the fact that the weekly OMFG MONKS! threads are getting fucking old.

There are a lot of things to fault GMs for, but thinking/believing that they're dragging their tails because they're jealous of monks is just fucking absurd.

Monks aren't even out yet, there is very little information on them, they've been promised since at least 2004, and now they've been pushed back (AGAIN!) until mid 2009.

GMs are late on EVERYTHING but the monks release is delayed because of jealousy...

Okayy :lol:

holocene
12-22-2008, 12:26 PM
just wow.

gunmetal
12-22-2008, 12:28 PM

qft

Tolwynn
12-22-2008, 03:02 PM
This board just needs a feature to auto-delete any post made from new accounts within their first 100 days containing the word monk.

Problem solved.

Rolis
12-22-2008, 03:32 PM
Seriously.. it takes a lot to get me to get off my lazy ass and actually post on these boards. It takes even more for me to post a post talking shit about someone I don't even know. But seriously man.. you are a fucking idiot with all your stupid shit that you put on these boards.

Timjirdos
01-01-2009, 09:47 PM
It's not stupid. I think if you really think things through you can understand that the decision making process by an all volunteer staff is done by biased opinion and grandstanding, especially when these people are so heavily invested in the outcome (Aka their own professions get nerfed/boosted). I really think we can get a cooler profession and not Palacrap 2.0 if we ban together on this.

ban together. nice word choice.