PDA

View Full Version : This keeps calling with a private number.

Sean of the Thread
12-20-2008, 10:25 PM
I swear it' one of you fucks messing with me.

It's under a private caller (*67'd) and she asking for her mom louanna. Sounds like "yourmama". Anyways whom ever it is just called me back and said they're going to track me down and kill me.

Seriously?

I know it's you CT. Get off my nuts darling.

Sean of the Thread
12-20-2008, 10:30 PM
This keeps.. great thread title.

Damn they just keep calling. They're greek or arab she just was asking me about pizza trying to phish my name.

CT.... seriously.....

thefarmer
12-20-2008, 10:42 PM
It's a bill collector

Sean of the Thread
12-20-2008, 10:56 PM
lol no. It was fun until the death threats.

I just called bright house and they told me how to block private numbers. Had it tested and it works wonderful.

*Oh it's *77 btw to turn it on and 87 to turn it off.

DCSL
12-21-2008, 01:24 AM
I'm saving the prank calls for later.

Reminds me of this Hispanic family that would not fucking stop calling. They kept wanting their daughter. Months and months of them calling and asking for her and me telling them, "Your daughter no longer has this number. Please tell the rest of your gargantuan extended family to stop calling for her here."

Until one morning when they woke me up pre-dawn. On a work day. I was pissed, I guess, but I don't remember it. My boyfriend says he woke up to hear me screaming into the phone in a mixture of Spanish and English until I finally ended it with, "YOUR DAUGHTER IS DEAD." All of this while half asleep. Didn't know it had happened until I woke up again for work and he told me. Anyway, they didn't call again. XD

Tisket
12-21-2008, 01:32 AM
I get a call about once every two weeks from what sounds like a very old woman asking for "Sheba". If I don't answer she leaves a message asking for Sheba to call her back. I've called her a couple times and told her it's a wrong number and I tell her that everytime I answer as well. I think she has alzheimers. She's just as nice and apologetic everytime and never seems to remember we've had the same conversation repeatedly. I feel bad for her. Like her daughter gave her a phony phone number to get her off her back or something. Keeps me polite anyway. Fuck.