PDA

View Full Version : Stupid broads

02-10-2004, 03:33 AM
Share your stories of stupid girls\women here.

Heres an AIM except from earlier tonight. The SN is one of my Ex's that i haven't talked to in like 4-5 months and haven't seen since like july.

dumb bitch [11:58 PM]: you have my number use it
dumb bitch [11:58 PM]: l
dumb bitch [11:58 PM]: k
Thecla923 [11:58 PM]: no i don't.
dumb bitch [11:59 PM]: <phone number>
dumb bitch [11:59 PM]: you have my number use it
Thecla923 [11:59 PM]: Um okay, where'd that come from
dumb bitch [11:59 PM]: i lost your number
dumb bitch [11:59 PM]: I only have your parents number
Thecla923 [12:00 AM]: you have my parents number?
Thecla923 [12:00 AM]: Do you even remember who this is?
dumb bitch [12:00 AM]: oops
dumb bitch [12:00 AM]: sorry
dumb bitch [12:00 AM]: hi daniel
Thecla923 [12:00 AM]: smooth
dumb bitch [12:00 AM]: I havent slept for a min
dumb bitch [12:00 AM]: everybody's sn is looking th same
Thecla923 [12:01 AM]: crack does that

<sorry man had to take out the number>

[Edited on 2-10-2004 by Tijay]

Mint
02-10-2004, 03:48 AM
Someone needs to start a 'Stupid Boyfriend' thread. I am too tired so passing the buck.

Souzy
02-10-2004, 04:08 AM
Ugh...yeah, all my ex's arre stupid. aren't tehya all?

SpunGirl
02-10-2004, 05:58 AM
Stupid woman story.

I had this friend Johanna in high school. Loved her to death, great person, bla bla.

She meets this guy Stuart our Senior year. He's dropped out of HS, is a few years older with his GED or some shit. Which is no big deal, except for the fact that he also has a criminal record. OK, maybe not THAT huge of a deal, but a few months after they start dating and get uber-serious he gets caught stealing car stereos. His excuse? "I forgot to take my ritalin that day."

So he goes to prison for a year. She stays with him, sends him $$ (they got engaged right before he started his term). Meanwhile she's acing her accounting classes like no other - she TUTORS all the upperclassmen in her math classes. She's very smart, this girl, but doesn't have a smidge of common sense.

Stuart and Johanna get married after he gets out of prison and live in... his parent's basement.

He steals again, this time from his job, and gets fired. He also spends a weekend in jail as a result. She has to cut off his access to their bank account because he spends all their money. I tell her, "You're not his mom, you're his wife for chrissakes. Leave him." She says, "I don't want to be divorced at 20." I tell her, "Yes, but I'd rather be divorced at 20 than stay with him until 40 when you get the guts to leave."

To make a long story short, I got tired of her asking the same questions and me giving the same advice, and tired of her calling only when Stuart had done something horrible. I heard they had a baby last Spring. She got an invitation out of college to join one of the best accounting firms in the city, but stayed at her Anchor Blue job because they had maternity leave.

Stupid.

-K

Snapp
02-11-2004, 12:40 AM
That sucks Spun. I see so much of that insane stupidity from incredibly smart people all the time. Always over "love."

Artha
02-11-2004, 05:51 PM
So, today in Geometry, some stupid girl spent atleast 30-45 minutes arguing with the teacher about one question.

The question: Which of the segments is the shortest? It was then a picture of two triangles beside each other, with one side clearly the shortest. I might scan it later, or something, it was insanely stupid.

Bobmuhthol
02-11-2004, 06:03 PM
Why would that question be asked in the first place, exactly?

<--- still hasn't taken Geometry :(

Edaarin
02-11-2004, 06:06 PM
Ask Ranger how many stupid stories we have of women. I don't think this thread could hold them all.

Artha
02-11-2004, 06:16 PM
Why would that question be asked in the first place, exactly?

Because she is retarded.

Basically, the side across from the smallest angle in a triangle is the smallest side. However, the one that was smallest was clearly the smallest.